Bosch was founded in Stuttgart in 1886 by Robert Bosch as Robert Bosch GmbH, but now, commonly known as Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and technology company headquartered in Gerlingen, Germany.
Bosch is a major player in the automotive industry, supplying a wide range of components for cars, trucks, and motorcycles. The company is also a provider of industrial technology, including power tools, machinery, and automation systems. In addition, Bosch produces a wide range of consumer goods, such as home appliances and power tools.
Here, we’ll share how to connect with Bosch customer service, what the Bosch warranty covers and excludes, and the company’s ratings based on customer reviews.
How do I contact Bosch customer service?
|Bosch Headquarters Address
|Robert Bosch GmbH Bosch, Service Center, Postfach 30 02 20 70442 Stuttgart, Germany
|Bosch Phone Number
|Bosch Email Address
|Bosch Customer Service Form
|Bosch Service Hours
|Monday – Sunday (24/7)
|Bosch Social Media
|Twitter , Instagram , Facebook ,
LinkedIn , YouTube
If you have any inquiries or need assistance, these contact details should help you get in touch with Bosch’s customer service team.
What does Bosch warranty cover and not cover?
Bosch’s warranty coverage isn’t easily available as their warranties vary depending on specific product categories and models. Each product line likely has its own distinct warranty document outlining inclusions and exclusions.
But still, here are some general insights about what warranties does Bosch typically cover and exclude.
- Defects in materials and workmanship: This is the most common element of an industrial equipment warranty. It means the manufacturer guarantees the product will be free from material and manufacturing flaws for a specific period.
- Parts and labor: Depending on the specific warranty, it may cover the cost of both parts and labor required to repair any covered defects.
- Service calls: Some warranties may also cover the cost of service calls, including the technician’s time and travel expenses.
- Normal wear and tear: Warranties typically don’t cover damage caused by normal wear and tear, such as fading, scratching, or rust.
- Improper use or maintenance: If the equipment is damaged due to misuse or lack of proper maintenance, the warranty will likely be void.
- Acts of God or natural disasters: Most warranties don’t cover damage caused by natural disasters or other acts of God.
- Consumables and accessories: Consumable items like filters, belts, and blades are often excluded from warranty coverage.
For more detailed information, visit the Bosch official website.
What are the ratings of Bosch according to customer reviews?
Bosch received 3.8 out of 5 stars based on customer reviews, which is considered positive, and it indicates that the majority of customers have had a good experience with the company and its products.
Pros as per positive reviews
- Responsive and knowledgeable support team.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- High Quality and Reliability.
- Wide range of products.
Cons observed as per negative reviews
- Limited Availability of repair parts.
- Premium Pricing.
- Limited customer service.
- Inconsistent quality control.
At last, whether Bosch is a good option for you depends on your individual priorities and budget. If you prioritize quality, performance, and brand trust, and are willing to pay a premium, Bosch is a solid choice. But still, if budget is a major concern or you prefer simpler appliances, other options might be better suited to your needs.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is an online phone directory that covers a wide array of categories including HVAC. We offer efficient resources and their contact information with our 24/7 support. You can call us anytime, any day to get your concerns resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Bosch is a German multinational engineering and technology company. Founded in 1886, it’s one of the suppliers of automotive components, industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology.
Bosch is generally considered good, but it depends on your needs. They offer high-quality, reliable products like power tools and appliances, but at a premium price
Bosch headquarters is located at Robert Bosch GmbH Bosch, Service Center, Postfach 30 02 20 70442 Stuttgart, Germany, serving as its primary operational center.
To reach Bosch, call at +49-711-400-40990 for general queries. For email, contact [email protected]. You can also access their customer service form by visiting their website.
Bosch customer care operates 24/7, available every day of the week, ensuring assistance and support at any time, providing continuous service to address inquiries or issues.