Frontier Airlines is widely regarded as one of the US’ most convenient and affordable low-cost carriers. It serves several domestic and international airports, including Orlando International Airport. The terminal Frontier operates from MCO is regarded as Frontier Airlines MCO Terminal.
Here, you will get insights into all the services available through Frontier Airlines at Orlando International Airport that will help you have a smooth journey whether it’s your first flight or hundredth.
General Information About MCO Frontier Terminal
The information given below will help travelers arriving at or departing from the Frontier Airlines terminal at Orlando International Airport.
|Airport||Orlando International Airport|
|Airport Address||1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL 32827, United States|
|Airport Contact Number||+1 407-825-2001|
|Airlines Operating||Frontier Airlines|
|Contact Number of Frontier Airlines Orlando Terminal||+1 855-981-4544|
|Frontier Arrival & Departure Terminal MCO||Terminal A|
|Frontier Airlines Ticket Counter||Terminal A|
|Frontier Ticket Counter Hours at MCO||3:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m|
What terminal is Frontier Airlines at MCO?
Frontier Airlines operates out of Terminal A at Orlando International Airport (MCO). The terminal is located on the eastern side of the airport, near the intersection of Jeff Fuqua Blvd and S Access Rd. Additionally, Frontier Airlines at Orlando has a dedicated check-in counter and gate area within Terminal A.
MCO Frontier Arrivals Terminal
Frontier Airlines operates Terminal A for arrivals at Orlando International Airport (MCO). At the Frontier Airlines arrival terminal MCO, you will need to head to the baggage claim counter. Once you retrieve your checked luggage, you can proceed to the airport’s parking lot to find taxis, shuttles, or rental cars.
MCO Frontier Departures Terminal
Frontier flies out of Terminal A from Orlando International Airport. When departing, you will need to complete the Frontier Airlines check-in and submit your baggage here. After completing the security screening process, you can proceed to the MCO Frontier departure terminal to board your flight. To get the latest updates about departures from MCO, click here.
Please note that it is recommended to arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time for domestic flights and 3 hours before for international flights.
Frontier Airlines Orlando Airport Terminal Map
Find the MCO Frontier Terminal directions in the map given above. The map highlights the location of Terminal A & B both at Orlando International Airport (MCO). You can specifically find the Terminal A areas (highlighted in orange color) from where Frontier Airlines primarily operates.
How to Check-in at MCO Frontier Terminal?
Passengers can use self-service kiosks located at MCO Airport Frontier Terminal A to check in for their flights, print boarding passes, make seat selections, issue baggage tags, and more.
Alternatively, you can request the Frontier check-in at the airport counter. Frontier Airlines operates out of Terminal A at MCO. The check-in area is located on the eastern side of the terminal.
- Head to the ticket counter to speak with a customer service agent.
- Provide your travel documents, including your passport (if you’re traveling internationally) and your Frontier Airlines reservation number.
- If you have checked baggage, you’ll need to hand it over to the Frontier airline’s agent.
- Once you’ve checked in and dropped off your baggage), you’ll receive the baggage tags.
- Collect the boarding pass and proceed to the security checkpoint to clear security and make your way to your gate.
To avoid any issues, make sure to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before scheduled departure.
How to complete baggage check-in at Frontier Airlines Orlando Terminal?
Frontier Airlines passengers can check their baggage at the baggage check-in counter in Terminal A. To submit your Frontier checked luggage –
- Approach the customer service agent.
- Let them know how many bags you have and their approximate weight.
- Pay for any baggage fees, if applicable.
- Fees for checked baggage vary depending on the weight and number of bags.
- The airline’s representative will attach tags.
- Place your checked baggage on the baggage carousel, and the rest of it will be taken care of by Frontier Airlines.
The carrier has specific baggage size and weight requirements, and fees may apply for bags that exceed these requirements.
What is the flight-booking process for Frontier Airlines at MCO Terminal?
Frontier Airlines has a dedicated ticket counter at MCO in Terminal A where passengers can purchase tickets. You can do so by following these steps –
- At the Frontier Orlando airport terminal let the airline’s representative know your travel dates, destination, and preferred travel class.
- The airline’s executive will provide you with available flight options that meet your travel needs.
- Choose from one of the options provided.
- Once you’ve selected your flights, you’ll need to pay for your ticket.
- Pay the required amount. You can pay with a debit/credit card or cash.
- After you’ve paid for your ticket, the airline will provide you with your ticket and any relevant travel documents.
NOTE: Purchasing tickets at Frontier Terminal at Orlando Airport may result in higher fares than purchasing online in advance.
How to get a boarding pass at Frontier Airlines MCO Terminal?
If you need to print your boarding pass at the Orlando International Airport Frontier Terminal MCO, you can do so using a self-service kiosk. Here are the steps:
- The kiosks are typically located near the Frontier Airlines check-in counter at terminal A.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. Enter your reservation code, confirmation number, or credit card information.
- Select the option to print your boarding pass.
- After that, your boarding pass should automatically print.
How to cancel a Frontier flight at Orlando International Airport?
If you need to cancel a Frontier Airlines flight at the airport, you can do so by speaking with a customer service representative at the MCO Frontier terminal check-in counter. Here are the steps:
- Reach the Frontier Airlines counter or gate. Ask the agent to cancel the flight.
- Provide your reservation code or confirmation number to the customer service representative, which will allow them to retrieve your booking.
- Let the representative know that you need to request flight cancellation. Also, provide a reason for the cancellation.
- After the representative has canceled your flight, they should provide you with a confirmation number or email that shows your canceled reservation.
Be sure to review the Frontier Airlines cancellation policy or contact them directly for more information about any fees or restrictions that may apply.
Can you avail of club membership at MCO Frontier Terminal?
At the Frontier Terminal Orlando Airport, you can avail of Discount Den by speaking with a customer service representative at the Frontier Airlines terminal at MCO.
The airline will provide you with details about the benefits of membership. Here are some of the key benefits of the Discount Den:
- Access to exclusive low fares
- Priority boarding
- Free checked bags
- Additional savings on car rentals and hotel booking
- Early access to promotions
- No change fees
- Rewards miles
The membership fee ranges between 59 – 99 USD per year and will automatically renew unless you cancel your membership.
What are the routes that Frontier Airlines operates from MCO?
Frontier Airlines operates a number of domestic and international routes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Here are some of the routes currently served by Frontier Airlines from MCO:
For domestic flights-
- Atlanta, GA (ATL)
- Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (DFW)
- Nashville, TN (BNA)
- Fort Myers, Fla. (RSW)
- Austin, TX (AUS)
- Denver, CO (DEN)
- New Orleans, LA (MSY)
- Harlingen, Texas (HRL)
- Chicago, IL (ORD)
- Detroit, MI (DTW)
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL)
- Pensacola, Fla. (PNS)
- Cincinnati, OH (CVG)
- Hartford, CT (BDL)
- Pittsburgh, PA (PIT)
- Sioux Falls, S.D. (FSD)
- Cleveland, OH (CLE)
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS)
- Raleigh/Durham, NC (RDU)
- Bentonville, Ark. (XNA)
- Columbus, OH (CMH)
- Miami, FL (MIA)
- St. Louis, MO (STL)
- El Paso, Texas (ELP)
For international flights-
- Cancun, Mexico (CUN)
- San Salvador, El Salvador (SAL)
- Liberia, Costa Rica (LIR)
- Belize City, Belize (BZE)
- Montego Bay, Jamaica (MBJ)
- Guatemala City, Guatemala (GUA)
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic (SDQ)
- Antigua & Barbuda (ANU)
- Turks & Caicos (PLS)
- Nassau, The Bahamas (NAS)
You can head to explore the exciting things to do at Orlando Airport if you have a long time between your connecting flights.
What are the types of aircraft that Frontier Airlines use at Orlando Airport?
Frontier Airlines operates a fleet of Airbus A320-family aircraft for all of its routes, including those from Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Frontier’s fleet consists of several different variants of the Airbus A320 family, including-
|Aircraft Type||Seating Capacity|
What are the other amenities and services that MCO Airport Frontier Terminal offers?
In addition to check-in, baggage, and booking flights, Frontier Airlines at Orlando International Airport offers several other amenities and services to passengers. These services include:
- Wi-Fi – The airline offers free Wi-Fi to passengers at MCO. Thus, allowing them to stay connected and browse the internet during their free time at the airport.
- Charging Stations – Frontier Airlines provides charging stations for electronic devices at the gate areas.
- Special Assistance – Frontier Airlines offers special assistance to passengers with disabilities or special needs, including wheelchair assistance, and other services as needed. Passengers need to book the special services with Frontier Airlines at least 24 hours before scheduled departure.
- Lost and Found – The following are the ways where you can contact the Lost and Found Department at the MCO Frontier Airlines Terminal –
- You can fill out an online Lost and Found form on the MCO website. This form allows you to report a lost item.
- Alternatively, dial the Frontier Airlines Orlando Airport phone number directly at +1-407-825-2111.
- You can visit the Lost and Found office, Which is located on Level 1 of Terminal A, near the baggage claim area. The office is open between 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM.
Overall, Frontier Airlines stresses offering a comfortable and convenient travel experience for its passengers departing and arriving at MCO, with a variety of amenities and services to meet their needs.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is an online directory portal that provides information and assistance to passengers of various airlines, including Frontier Airlines at Orlando International Airport (MCO). If you need help with any aspect of your Frontier Airlines travel from MCO Airport, ContactForSupport can assist you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frontier Airlines operates from Terminal A at Orlando International Airport (MCO).
The airline operates from Frontier Airlines MCO terminal A.
Frontier uses 1-29 for domestic flights and 70-99 for international flights.
Frontier Airlines uses terminal A at Orlando Airport.
Terminal A is allotted for Frontier Airlines MCO terminal.
Terminal A is regarded as the MCO Frontier Terminal.
Frontier Airlines arrivals at Orlando International Airport (MCO) can be found at Terminal A.
Frontier Terminal Orlando uses terminal A. The airline uses Terminal A-2 for ticketing, and gates 1-29 & 70-99 for domestic and international flights.
Frontier Airlines can be found at Terminal A at Orlando International Airport (MCO).