Frontier Airlines, widely known for its affordable flights and no-frills services, operates out of several airports in the United States, including Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
In this article, we’ll examine the Frontier Airlines terminal at DFW in greater detail. Add to that, you can also get to know its map, amenities, and all other essential details that maximize your time there. Whether you’re a frequent flyer or a first-time passenger traveling with F9, this article will help you make the most of your trip at DFW Frontier terminal.
About Frontier Airlines
Widely popular for its low-cost fares, Frontier Airlines flies to over 100 destinations in the United States, as well other international destinations. Besides, the airline flies to over 25 destinations alone from the Frontier Airlines DFW terminal.
The airline operates a fleet of nearly 30 aircrafts including Airbus A320, A321, and A321 neo from the Frontier Terminal DFW.
Despite its ultra low-cost fares, the airline strives to offer comfortable and safe transportation for its passengers. Add to that, the airline offers a range of amenities and services including WiFi, food and beverages, baggage service, Discount Den membership and more.
Frontier Airlines is the most preferred option for both leisure and business travelers thanks to its expanding travel routes, on-time operations, and commitment to passengers’ satisfaction.
About Dallas Fort Worth Airport International Airport
One of the largest airports in Texas that serves millions of passengers every year in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. The airport spans 17000 acres, and features 7 runways, making it one of the impeccable aviation facilities in the world.
Frontier Airlines DFW not just serves as a primary hub, but also as the focus city for the airlines.
DFW features 5 terminals – A, B, C, D and E. Each terminal is connected with the SkyLink metro which offers end to end transportation between each terminal.
In addition, DFW offers an array of amenities and facilities including shopping and dining, lounges, parking, and more. There are on-site hotels, sleeping pods, car rentals services, and lost and found desks making it easy for the passengers to access and navigate the airport.
That being said, DFW is the most popular choice for travelers from all across the globe.
What Terminal is Frontier Airlines at DFW?
Frontier Airlines operates out of terminal E at Dallas Fort Worth. The Frontier DFW terminal is located on the east side of the airport. This is where passengers can check-in, drop baggage, and board their flight.
The terminal E is connected to the SkyLink which provides smooth transportation to other terminals at the airport. Passengers flying from DFW terminal for Frontier Airlines should verify their flight information to confirm the terminal and gate number for their flight.
General Information About DFW Frontier Terminal
Passengers flying out of DFW terminal can check out the following information given below –
|Airport||Dallas Fort Worth International Airport|
|Airport Address||2400 Aviation Dr, DFW Airport, TX 75261, United States|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal E or D|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal E or D|
|Contact Number||+1 972-973-3112|
Frontier Airlines Dallas Airport Terminal Map
Click here to have a look to the map of the Frontier Airlines Dallas Fort Worth Airport Terminal (Terminal E), which will help you find your way around and locate important amenities like check-in counters, baggage claim areas, and restrooms.
Arrivals and Departures at Frontier DFW Terminal
Frontier Airlines operates both arrivals and departures at Terminal E of Dallas Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). Although Terminal D is also used.
Below is the comprehensive list of all DFW Frontier terminal departures on a daily basis –
|07:30 AM||San Francisco||E21|
|08:59 AM||San Juan||E21|
|11:26 AM||San Diego||E21|
|12:47 PM||Las Vegas||E20|
Below is the comprehensive list of DFW Frontier Terminal arrivals on a daily basis –
|Time||Arriving From (Origin Airport)||Gate||Baggage Claim|
|11:56 AM||Las Vegas||E20||E37|
In some cases, the mentioned terminal can change. You must check here to be updated about the latest information for frontier arrivals at DFW and frontier departures from DFW.
What services are offered at Frontier Airlines DFW Terminal?
Frontier Airlines offers a variety of services to its passengers from Terminal E that helps passengers with a comfortable and enjoyable travel experience. Some of the services includes –
Passengers can request the check-in from the Terminal E which is located in the main terminal building. Follow the signs to Terminal, and follow these steps to complete the Frontier Airlines check-in –
- Locate a self-service kiosk in the main terminal building.
- Provide your booking reference that helps you access the reservation.
- Follow the on-screen instruction, and your boarding pass would be issued.
- Collect the boarding pass, and head to the baggage drop off counter, if needed.
Besides, passengers can request flight check-in at the check-in counter. All you need to do is-
- The check-in counters are located at Terminal E. Look for the signs and ask the airport staff for directions.
- Once you reach the counter, provide your travel details such as booking reference or 13-digit ticket number.
- You may be asked to present the travel documents such as government issued photo ID or passport. Also show the receipt for Frontier Airlines booking confirmation.
- The Frontier Airlines executive will complete the check-in, assign you the seat and issue you the boarding pass.
- You can also request any special service here, like special meals, wheelchair service, Frontier airlines unaccompanied minor service, pet travel and more.
- Collect your boarding pass and head to the Frontier checked baggage drop off counter.
You can head to the DFW Airport Frontier Airlines Terminal E security and then to the gate to board your flight.
Passengers who need to add/purchase baggage can request one at the check-in counter. All you need to do is –
- Once you reach the counter, inform the customer service representative that you need to add or purchase the baggage.
- Provide your travel details such as booking reference. This will help the airline’s executive to assess your flight details, and the schedule.
- The customer service representative will inform you about the available baggage option. Select the checked baggage option as per your travel need.
- After selecting the Frontier airlines checked baggage option, make the required payment. You can pay with cash, credit or debit card.
- The airline’s executive will attach the baggage tags and send the bags to your aircrafts.
Note – If you are traveling with checked luggage, remember to arrive at the Dallas Airport Frontier Terminal at least 3 hours before departure for international flights, and 2 hours before for domestic flights.
Passengers can do a last-minute flight reservation with Frontier airlines at the customer service desk at Dallas Fort Worth Airport Frontier Airlines terminal E. All you need to do is –
- Approach the representative and inform them that you would like to make a flight booking.
- Provide the representative with your travel details, including your departure and destination airports, travel dates, and preferred flight times.
- The representative will search for available flights that match your travel preferences.
- Select the flight that best suits your needs and budget.
- Provide the representative with your personal and payment information.
- Review the booking details to ensure that they are correct.
- Pay for your booking, and the representative will issue your ticket and provide you with your boarding pass.
The price for flight reservation at the DFW airport Frontier terminal tends to be on a higher side as you’re doing the last-minute booking, thanks to the dynamic pricing. For a cheaper flight, it is recommended to book the flight much in advance.
Passengers who are unable to print their boarding pass online can request one at the Frontier Terminal DFW Airport. Simply go to the check-in counter and do the following –
- Approach the frontier flight executive and present your government-issued ID, passport, or confirmation number.
- The representative will check your reservation and print your boarding pass for you.
- Review your boarding pass to ensure that your name, flight information, and seat assignment are correct.
Please Note – For certain international flights, Frontier airlines may charge for the print out of the boarding pass at Dallas Fort Worth Frontier terminal.
Passengers whose flight is canceled at the DFW airport Frontier Airlines terminal, follow these steps:
- Head to the check-in counter and ask for the assistance of a Frontier airlines executive.
- Provide your booking details.
- The representative will check the available options.
- Discuss your options with the representative, including any potential changes to your travel plans, such as an alternate airport, different travel dates, or a different airline.
- Once you have agreed on a new flight, the representative will issue you a new boarding pass.
If you’re not satisfied with the new travel plan, contact the Frontier Airlines customer service immediately.
What are the travel routes that Frontier Airlines operates from DFW?
Frontier Airlines operates flights from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) to several domestic and international destinations. Below is the overview of the Frontier airlines flights that operated from DFW Frontier Airlines terminal-
|Destination||Duration||No of flights per day||Miles away from DFW airport|
|Atlanta||2h 9m||17-20 flights per day||733 miles|
|LGA New York||3h 25m||10-19 flights per day||1394 miles|
|Denver||2h 7m||16-20 flights per day||644 miles|
|Las Vegas||2h 56m||15-18 flights per day||1059 miles|
|Orlando||2h 35m||13-16 flights per day||987 miles|
|Phoenix||2h 36m||13-15 flights per day||870 miles|
|San Francisco||3h 51m||10-12 flights per day||1469 miles|
|Miami||2h 46m||11 flights per day||1126 miles|
|Cancun||2h 43m||10-12 flights per day||1036 miles|
|Philadelphia||3h 6m||9-11 flights per day||1307 miles|
|San Diego||3h 8m||10 flights per day||1174 miles|
|Santa Ana||3h 19m||8-9 flights per day||1209 miles|
|Tampa||2h 23m||8-9 flights per day||932 miles|
|Ontario||3h 15m||6-8 flights per day||1192 miles|
|Raleigh/Durham||2h 39m||6 flights per day||1065 miles|
|Cincinnati||2h 12m||5 flights per day||815 miles|
|Baltimore||2h 55m||4 flights per day||1221 miles|
|San Juan||4h 31m||3 flights per day||2175 miles|
|Chicago||2h 18m||1-2 flights per day||801 miles|
|Montego Bay||3h 32m||1 flight per day||1555 miles|
What are the other additional services and amenities at Frontier Airlines DFW Airport?
Some additional services and amenities at the Frontier Airlines Terminal at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW) include:
|Car Rental||For arrival passengers, the car rental kiosk is located on the lower level of the DFW Frontier terminal. For departing passengers, they can find the kiosk at 2424 E. 38th Street, DFW Airport.|
|Food and Beverage||Terminal E features multiple dining options such as Auntie Anne’s, Wendy, Starbucks, Dunkin, Einstein Bros. Bagels, and Farmer’s Fridge.|
|Free Wi-Fi||Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi available throughout the DFW airport Frontier Terminal.|
|Lost and Found||Lost and found office located in the baggage claim area near E4 (pre security)|
|Parking||Short-term and long-term parking available at the Terminal E. PrePay parking is available where passengers can save up to 50%.|
|Retail Shops||Variety of retail shops available, including 7-Eleven, Gameway, IHOP, Lick Candy Store, NBC-5 Travel Store, ShopAll Electronics Vending, and more.|
|Restrooms||Restrooms located throughout the terminal with baby-changing facilities.|
|ATMs||Multiple ATMs located throughout the terminal. You can find ATMs from Bank of America at Terminal E.|
|Charging Stations||Charging stations for electronic devices available throughout the terminal.|
|Information Booths||Airport information booths located throughout the terminal.|
|Pet Relief Area||Pet relief area located inside and outside the security areas. Inside security area, it is located near gate E31. At Outside security areas, it is located near gate E2, E38.|
Car Rentals at DFW International Airport
The Rental Car Center is located at 2424 E. 38th St, DFW Airport, TX 75261. The car rental companies operating at Frontier Airlines Terminal Dallas Fort Worth include:
Specifically there are no car rentals kiosks at Frontier Airlines Dallas terminal E, you can access the skyLink or Shuttle service from lower level curbside to the Car Rental Center.
Parking at DFW
Here are the parking options available at Dallas/Fort Worth Frontier terminal in DFW along with their rates and features:
|Parking Option||Rates (per day in USD)||Features|
|Terminal Parking||6 to 27||Convenient parking near the terminals with both covered and uncovered options.|
|Express Parking||2 to 18||Parking is located near the terminals with complimentary shuttle service to and from the terminals.|
|Remote Parking||3 to 12||Remote parking is located just before the North and South entry/exits to the airport.|
|Valet parking||40||Valet parking is available at arrival levels of Terminal E or at the curbside of the Departure level of Terminal D.|
|Cell Phone Lots Parking||2 to 18||The cell phone lot is located at the South end of the airport.|
The Frontier Airlines terminal at DFW offers a range of additional services and amenities to make your travel experience as smooth as possible. With proper planning and awareness of available resources, passengers can have a hassle-free journey with Frontier Airlines from DFW.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is a platform that helps users connect with customer support representatives and is an online directory for various products and services. While we do not specifically provide assistance for DFW Airport or Frontier Airlines, we can still offer assistance in the following ways:
- If you have any general questions or concerns regarding travel or flights.
- If you are having trouble reaching the customer service team for Frontier Airlines at DFW Airport.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frontier Airlines uses Terminal E at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport (DFW).
Gate E5 to E21 belongs to the Frontier Airlines passengers for boarding as well as disembarking.
The airline operates from Terminal E which is the newly constructed terminal.
For all domestic and international flights, the airline uses terminal E at the DFW airport.
Frontier Airlines terminal DFW utilizes E Terminal for all the flight operations.
The airline operates all of its flights from Terminal E.
Frontier Airlines Dallas fort worth terminal E is where all the flight operates.