Snapchat is the most popular mobile app that allows users to send pictures and videos which will automatically self-delete the picture/video after a few seconds a person views it. Snapchat was created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown and developed by Snap Inc.
Snapchat is a fun messaging application. Users can capture picture or a short video with it and then add a funny caption/ filter to the image and send the edited pictures to a friend. Snapchat has also a feature where the user can click a picture or a short video and post it on their story, where the images will stay for 24 hours and can be viewed only by your followers or broadcast it to the world.
Some of the key features of Snapchat Support –
- Snaps – photo or video taken with Snapchat. Users can send the picture to another Snapchat user but it can only be viewed for a few seconds and the image is deleted forever after being viewed.
- Story – a Snap that can be viewed by your followers. Friends and followers can view the story for unlimited time in the next 24 hours and multiple Snap can be posted on your Snapchat Story.
- Attach a website – whenever your friends views your snap , they can swap the picture bottom to the top and view the website that has been attached.
- Scores – a special equation combining the number of snaps users have send and receive and stories that has been posted. Users can also check the scores of their friends by holding down the friends name in the friend list.
- Chat – it lets you chat directly to your friends. Chat can be access by swiping the main home screen from left to right. Tap on the friends name from the friend list and instantly chat with them.
- Video Chat – this feature lets user start a live video chat. Friends and followers can watch the live feed by selecting the option watch. User cannot see them but the followers will be able to hear you and pass a comment. If your friends select the join option, you will be able to hear and see each.
- Snapchat filters/lenses – users can have more fun with Snapchat filters/lenses. On the main home camera screen of snapchat, press and hold the screen and different filter options will be available. It includes face recognition software that is able to distort your facial expressions. Users can swipe from left to right and select the various filters and click a picture and send it to your friends.
- Memories – Snapchat gives user an option to save all the pictures taken on the Snapchat memory. Whenever you take a picture, it will give you an option to save the picture in the memory. The pictures and videos that are saved in memories are stored in Snapchat servers and not the phone storage.
- Skyfilters – Snapchat is coming up with a new feature called skyfilters that allows user to change the background of the sky. Some of the skyfilter features includes sunset, rainbows, starry skies etc.
With over 150 million people users every day, Snapchat support gives one of the best technical support to its users. Users can log in to Snapchat support website, discover some new tricks, find some of the most common questions asked and get instant help. Snapchat support offers a list of question to you that are related to the issue you are facing and gives you the answer right away. If the user requires more help than the answers provided, users can directly send a question via email with the issue and add an description of the issue and receive a reply email from the technicians.
Customer Support Link – https://support.snapchat.com/
Download Snapchat App on your mobile here:
Phone Number – Currently Snapchat doesn’t have any customer support telephone number so we suggest you to go to the https://support.snapchat.com/ to resolve the issue.