The Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) is located in Paradise, Nevada, United States. Also known as Las Vegas Airport, it stands as a significant operating base for Southwest Airlines. The Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas is T1. At Terminal 1, the airline utilizes Concourses A and B.
Flyers are provided with various transportation options to reach Southwest Terminal 1 at LAS. It includes shuttle service, car rentals, taxis, etc. Additionally, this terminal is fully equipped with several amenities and services to ensure a comfortable travel experience.
Southwest Airlines at LAS- Basic Details
To conveniently navigate the Las Vegas Southwest Terminal, it is important to have the basic details. This basic information comprises the airport, address, and more about the terminal:
|Harry Reid International Airport
|5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States
|Airport Official website
|Southwest Airlines Las Vegas Terminal Phone Number
|Southwest Arrival & Departure Terminal in Las Vegas
|Terminal 1 (T1)
|Southwest Ticket Counter at Las Vegas
|Southwest Ticket Counter Hours at LAS
|Monday to Sunday
(Opens 2 hours before first departure)
What Terminal is Southwest in Las Vegas?
Southwest Airlines operates primarily from Terminal 1 at Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas. This terminal consists of Concourse A, B, and C. Each concourse features essential services and amenities to cater to traveler’s needs. Moreover, for the flyer’s safety, the terminal has 3 security checkpoints.
- The green line links the central area of Terminal 1 to Concourse C.
- From Southwest Terminal 1 in Las Vegas, the D Gates satellite concourse can be reached via an automated transit system.
- Majorly, B Gates – 1-12, 14, 15 and C Gates –1-5, 7-9, 11, 12, 14, 16, 19, 21 are used by Southwest Airlines.
Southwest Arrival Terminal Las Vegas
Terminal 1 at Las Vegas Airport welcomes Southwest Airlines arrivals. Concourse C and B are used for Southwest arrivals at LAS. Major arrivals from cities like Chicago, Sacramento, and Oakland took place here. After arriving at Terminal 1, flyers can visit the baggage claim counter to collect their belongings. It is located on Level 1 of this terminal.
Southwest Departure Terminal Las Vegas
The Southwest Airlines departure terminal is T1. Flights to Dallas, Chicago, Denver, etc. depart from Harry Reid International Airport Terminal 1. The check-in counter and baggage drop-off areas are located within this terminal for travelers’ convenience. Moreover, boarding for Southwest flights takes place at B and C Gates of Las Vegas Airport.
The Las Vegas Southwest Terminal Map
Locate the designated Southwest Airlines Terminal with the Las Vegas Airport Terminal 1 Map provided below:
How to navigate the terminal through the map?
Flyers can easily locate their required points with the help of the map of the Las Vegas Airport Southwest Terminal. Upon entering the terminal, flyers can find the security checks and check-in gates before boarding the flight.
Likewise, when flyers fly into this terminal, they can locate baggage claims on level 1 to receive their luggage. Also, flyers can find various things to do at Las Vegas Airport on a layover with this map.
How much is the baggage allowance for Southwest Terminal Las Vegas?
The baggage allowance for Southwest Airlines flights is divided into two categories i.e. checked and carry-on luggage. For checked luggage, flyers are allowed to bring 2 bags which are subject to the following limitations:
- Each bag should not weigh more than 50 pounds (22.6 kg).
- The size should not exceed the sum of 62 inches or 157.4 cm (length + width + height).
Regarding carry-on luggage, flyers can bring one small bag not exceeding the dimensions 24 (L) + 16 (W) + 10 (H) in inches. Also, they are allowed to carry one personal item that can easily go under the seat inside the aircraft.
What are the check-in times for Southwest Airlines at Las Vegas Terminal 1?
Knowing the check-in times for Southwest Airlines in Las Vegas, NV is crucial for an easy travel experience. Travelers traveling with this airline must arrive at the airport 90 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Here, they can proceed with the offline check process for both domestic and international flights.
- Travelers can check in to Southwest Airlines flights as early as 24 hours via online methods.
- Generally, check-in counters close 30 minutes before departure for all flights.
NOTE: Travelers can contact the Southwest Airlines Office in Las Vegas, NV for more assistance regarding check-in.
Shop and dining options at Las Vegas Airport Southwest Terminal
The Southwest Terminal at Las Vegas Airport offers a diverse array of shops and dining options. Travelers passing through Terminal 1 can indulge in a range of retail outlets, featuring everything from luxury brands to travel essentials. Additionally, the terminal boasts a selection of food outlets, offering local flavors and international cuisine.
Some of the dining options at Southwest Airlines Terminal in Las Vegas are given below:
|Food Outlet Name
|Location at Terminal 1
|Moe’s Southwest Grill
|Near Gate A15, Level 2
|Near Gate B17, Level 2
|360 Gourmet Burritos
|Near Gate B15, Level 2
|The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
|Near Gate C25, L2
|Villa Fresh Italian Kitchen
|Near Gate C23, Level 2
|Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog
|Near Gate C22, L2
For shopping, travelers can explore the following stores at Southwest Terminal at LAS:
|Near Gate B19, Level 2, T1
|Gate C24, L2, T1
|Gate C16, Level 2, T1
|24 Hour Flowers – Vending
|Nearby Bud 29 Track Lounge, L2
|Near Esplanade, Level 2, T1
|Rebel Sports Vegas
|Near Esplanade, Level 2, T1
|Near Carousel #1, Level 1
Is there any parking facility available at Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas?
Parking has become an essential concern for travelers traveling to/from LAS via Southwest Airlines. To fulfill flyer requirements, the Southwest Terminal at Las Vegas Airport offers various parking options to suit different needs and budgets. The following are the parking options available at Terminal 1 at Harry Reid Airport:
- Short-term Parking is ideal for dropping off or picking up travelers.
- Long-Term Parking is suitable for extended stays.
- Valet Parking at Terminal 1 is one convenient and hassle-free option where travelers can leave their vehicles for professionals to park.
- Economy Parking at T1 is an affordable option to park the vehicle for longer stays.
These different parking options are subject to certain charges as per the parking durations. The minimum parking charge at this terminal is $3 for up to 1 hour of durations. Additionally, maximum charges can be as much as $36 for a day.
NOTE: Flyers can visit the airport’s official website for specific information on parking rates for Terminal 1 as they can vary.
Transportation options available at Las Vegas Airport Southwest Airlines Terminal
For Southwest Airlines passengers arriving at Harry Reid International Airport, a diverse array of transportation options await. Taxis at the Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas are regulated by the Nevada Taxicab Authority. Generally, taxis allow six passengers, including children.
Location: East side of baggage claim, outside exits 1-4, Terminal 1.
|1700 369 5686
|Yellow Checker Star
|1702 873 2000
|Desert Cab Company
|1702 386 9102
Some More Transportation Options
- Limousines: The limousine service counter is located on the West side of baggage claim, outside exits 7-13, Terminal 1.
- Rental Car: The Rent-A-Car Center, located just three miles south of the airport, is conveniently accessible via dedicated blue and white shuttle buses. Passengers can board these shuttles outside doors 10 and 11 on Level 1 of Terminal 1. Some companies include:
- Rideshare Services: Services like Lyft and Uber provide a budget-friendly option. Using the mobile app, flyers can arrange for pick-up at the departure curbs of Terminal 1. The pick-up zone is located on Level 2 of the parking garage, accessible via elevator near Door 2.
- Public Transportation: The Regional Transportation Commission (RTC) offers bus routes connecting the airport to various points within Las Vegas. The bus stop for Terminal 1 is located on Level Zero, accessible via elevator or escalator from the baggage claim area.
- Bus Routes: 108, and 109, and the Centennial Express (CX) serve Terminal 1.
Amenities and Services offered at Southwest Airlines Las Vegas Terminal
Southwest Airlines prioritizes the comfort and convenience of its flyers at the Las Vegas Terminal. A variety of amenities are designed to make the travel experience enjoyable and stress-free.
Some of the major services and amenities offered at Las Vegas Southwest Terminal are discussed below:
- Special Assistance: A team of well-trained professionals provides reliable assistance to travelers with disabilities. It includes wheelchair services and accessible restrooms to cater to different needs.
- Kids Play Areas: A play area is offered at D Gates of Terminal 1 at LAS. It is equipped with slides, climbing structures, and interactive activities to keep young travelers entertained.
- ZEROlevel Fitness & Wellness Center: The fitness center is conventionally located at Southwest Terminal Las Vegas. It features cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights.
- Gaming Slot Machines: Exciting slot machines located throughout the Southwest Airlines Terminal at Harry Reid Airport. While waiting for flights, travelers can visit there and have some fun.
- Charging Stations: The Southwest Terminal 1 offers dedicated areas equipped with comfortable seating and charging stations to help travelers stay connected and powered up.
- Pet Relief Area: Flyers traveling with pets can find relief areas within Terminal 1 at Las Vegas Airport. One of the pet relief areas is located near Gate C25, after security at Level 2.
Is there any lounge at the Southwest terminal at Las Vegas Airport?
At Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas, the Club at LAS offers welcoming access for all passengers, regardless of airline or class. Southwest travelers can simply purchase a day pass at the reception desk and enjoy the comfort and convenience. It offers a pre and post-flight relaxing atmosphere to all travelers.
- It is located at Terminal 1, D Gates.
- Travelers can use the Blue Line Tram to reach there.
- An array of complimentary snacks and beverages are offered here.
- Travelers can utilize entertainment options like TV, Newspapers, magazines, and free Wi-Fi connectivity.
Terminal 1 at Las Vegas airport is a comprehensive hub for Southwest Airlines flyers. The terminal prioritizes flyers’ convenience by offering ample parking options to fulfill their requirements. Also, they can enjoy diverse shopping and dining experiences at T1. Additionally, flyers can relax at the Cub Lounge at T1.
How can we help?
ContactForSupport is your go-to source for getting the most up-to-date information about airport terminals. Flyers can get comprehensive details about various air carriers including, Southwest Airlines at Las Vegas Airport so that they can have a good travel experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Terminal 1 at Las Vegas airport is dedicated to Southwest Airlines.
The bus route 108 and 109 operates at Southwest Terminal at LAS.
Harry Reid International Airport is used by Southwest Airlines in Las Vegas, NV.
Level 2 of Terminal 1 is used for Southwest Airlines departures from Las Vegas.
Yes, Terminal 1 at LAS is used for Southwest arrivals as well as departures.
The Southwest Airlines Terminal is located at Terminal 1, 5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States.
In Las Vegas, Terminal 1 is for Southwest Airlines.
The phone number for Southwest Terminal in Las Vegas is +1-800-435-9792.
T1 is the arrival terminal for Southwest Airlines in Las Vegas.
Southwest flights fly into terminal 1 at Harry Reid International Airport.
Yes, services like Lyft and Uber are available at Terminal 1 at LAS.