United Airlines is a major American airline that operates at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport primarily from Terminal 3. It continues to offer the best amenities for the comfort of its passengers. United Airlines Terminal Las Vegas offers state-of-the-art features that are designed to enhance the travel experience of its passengers. For many years, the United Airlines Terminal in Las Vegas has been providing world-class amenities to its flyers.
Las Vegas Airport United Terminal – Quick Information
Travelers must these basic details before flying through the Las Vegas United Airlines Terminal:
|Airport||Las Vegas McCarran International Airport|
|Airport Address||5757 Wayne Newton Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, United States|
|Airlines Operating||United Airlines|
|United Airlines Las Vegas Terminal Phone Number||+1 702-261-5211|
|United Arrival & Departure Terminal Las Vegas||Terminal 3|
|United Airlines Ticket Counter in Las Vegas Airport||Terminal 3|
|United Airlines Check-in & Ticket Counter Hours at Las Vegas Airport||4:00 a.m. – 12:30 a.m. Daily|
What Terminal is United Airlines in Las Vegas?
United Airlines operates out of Terminal 3 at Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, also known as Harry Reid International Airport. Both domestic and international United flights operate from Terminal 3 in Las Vegas. It is accessible through the D-Gates of Terminal 3.
United Airlines at Las Vegas Airport takes off from Terminal 3. So, the travelers must check their flight status for their confirmation information and boarding pass to decide which gate or terminal to go to upon arrival.
United Airlines Arrival Terminal Las Vegas
United Airlines manages all its arrivals at Terminal 3 of Las Vegas Airport. Here is some information about United Airlines Vegas terminal arrivals:
- International flights leaving the Las Vegas Airport go through some immigration and customs control. This takes 10 minutes, and most processes take an hour or more.
- You must check the official website for the latest arrival information.
United Airlines Departure Terminal Las Vegas
Terminal 3 is used by United Airlines for its departures from Las Vegas Airport. Here is some information about United Airlines Vegas Terminal departures:
- For domestic flights, it is recommended to arrive 1.5 hours before departure. For international flights, arrive 3 hours before departure. After providing the required data, travelers must go through the security checkpoint.
- We recommend you confirm the departure status of United Airlines from Las Vegas on its official website to get the most recent information.
Las Vegas Airport Terminal Map
Find out the directions of Las Vegas Mccarran Airport United Airlines Terminal in the map given above. This map depicts the areas of Terminals at LAS, including Terminal 3 and its facilities, where United Airlines typically operates. Flyers can easily find their gates, baggage claim, and other important locations.
United Airlines Ticketing Counter at Las Vegas Airport
United Airlines Ticketing Counter is located at Terminal 3 and opens daily from 4:00 am to 12:30 am. It is the place where passengers can check-in, obtain boarding passes, and address their ticket-related needs when flying with United Airlines from Las Vegas International Airport. This service area ensures a smooth start to your travel experience.
Passengers can book the flight at the United Airlines counter up to 2 hours before the scheduled departure. Here’s how you can book a flight at United Terminal at LAS-
- Visit the Las Vegas United Terminal Ticketing Counter at Terminal 3.
- Consult with United Airlines staff to choose your flight and receive pricing details.
- Provide personal and travel information.
- Make the payment for your flight.
- Receive a booking confirmation with flight details.
United Airlines Seat Upgradation at Las Vegas Airport
United Airlines randomly assigns you a seat at the Las Vegas Airport unless you pay the seat upgrade fee at the time of check-in. To get a preferred fee, passengers need to pay a small fee at the United Airlines Terminal 3 Las Vegas ticket counter for seat selection to sit with their family and friends. Depending on the travel route and fare type purchased with United Airlines, the ticket agent will charge you a fee ranging from $75 to $250.
MileagePlus Premier members have access to upgrades on selected United flights, but complimentary upgrades can be granted on a space-available basis. While these types of upgrades do occur, you shouldn’t rely on them due to their limited availability.
United Terminal Las Vegas Baggage Counter
United Airlines baggage counter is located at Terminal 3 of the Las Vegas International Airport.
Baggage Counter Hours – Daily: 03:15 am – 01:15 am.
To check the bags at Las Vegas Airport United Terminal, you must arrive 45 minutes before the departure of domestic flights, and 60 minutes before the departure of international flights.
United Airlines’ regular fare only includes one personal item. This means that a carry-on bag and all checked bags will incur an additional payment. Comparatively, the United Airlines baggage fee is higher at the airport. Pre-purchasing the baggage is the cheapest option.
The baggage size and weight limit must be within –
- 17 x 10 x 9 inches for personal items.
- 22 x 14 x 9 inches for standard carry-on bags.
The maximum dimension of the checked bag must not exceed 62 linear inches, and the maximum weight must be 50 pounds. To calculate your baggage expenses, use the baggage tool for the most accurate dimensions, weight limit, and fee based on your travel route.
How to get a boarding pass for United Airlines at Las Vegas Airport?
To get the boarding pass issued, visit the check-in kiosk counter located at the United Airlines Terminal 3 Las Vegas. Print your boarding pass & check your bags. Or, you can look for an agent at the counter to help you get a boarding pass.
There are some other ways to get a United Airlines boarding pass in advance to avoid chaos at the airport i.e. Online check-in via website or mobile app. We recommend you check in online & get your boarding pass printed in advance.
United Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Service in Las Vegas
Visit the United Airlines Terminal at Las Vegas Airport to expedite unaccompanied minor travel & follow these basic guidelines:
- As a parent or guardian, fill out the travel consent form and pay the required fee at the airport.
- Unaccompanied children must check in with a parent or guardian at the United Terminal Las Vegas. They are not permitted to check in online.
- Arrive early at the airport to complete the necessary paperwork, see the child securely through security screening, and present the youngster to the gate agent for the boarding process.
- The adult must stay at the airport until the child is airborne which is 15 minutes.
- The United Airlines unaccompanied minor fee at McCarran Airport is 150 USD per passenger one-way and is applicable for children aged between 5 and 12 traveling alone.
United Airlines Pet Travel through Las Vegas Airport
The United Airlines pet travel form needs to be filled out at Las Vegas International Airport if you book the flights within 48 hours before departure. All you need to do is-
- Check the “PetSafe Pet Transport & Shipping” protocols by United Airlines on the website or simply click here.
- Read and complete the form (2 forms need to be submitted if traveling with 2 service pets).
- Submit the form at the time of check-in.
NOTE: Keep a copy of the form handy for the entire duration of the trip.
Delayed, Damaged, and Lost Baggage at Las Vegas Airport United Airlines Terminal
If the checked baggage is lost, delayed, or damaged upon arrival, immediately report to the “lost and found” department of Las Vegas Airport within 4 hours of the arrival of the flight on which you traveled.
In the event of luggage damage during international travel, the guest who is entitled to delivery shall notify at Las Vegas United Airlines Terminal lost and found counter as soon as after detecting the damage and no later than 7 days after receiving checked baggage.
In conclusion, the United Terminal Las Vegas McCarran International Airport provides a comfortable and well-equipped travel hub. With modern amenities, convenient gate arrangements, and various dining and shopping options, it caters to the needs of travelers, making their journeys more enjoyable and stress-free.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is a simple solution to find the best about airport terminals like United Airlines Terminal Las Vegas, track the status of a flight, or contact customer service. It has made it easier for travelers to get the information they need to plan their trip. We have made it an online directory that provides thorough contact information about various companies around the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
The terminal for United Airlines at Las Vegas Airport is Terminal 3.
United Airlines flies from Terminal 3 from Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas.
United flies out of Terminal 3 in Las Vegas.
United Airlines lands at Terminal 3 of Harry Reid International Airport in Las Vegas.
United Lounge is located inside the security area of Concourse D gates of Terminal 3 at Las Vegas Airport.