Travel wisely. Use our handy guide to the Royal Air Maroc services you can expect at the John F Kenedy international, and start your trip hassle-free.
JFK Airport Guide for Royal Air Maroc
Passengers arriving at the John F Kennedy international airport have access to the following service at the time of travel –
- Airport location – John F. Kennedy International Airport New York, NY 11430
- Gate location for Royal Air Maroc – Terminal 1
- Airport Code – JFK
- Ticket counter hours for Royal Air Maroc – Terminal 1. Daily 4.30 am – 10.30 pm
- When to arrive at the airport to board Royal Air Maroc – If traveling with a checked bag, or international travel counter assistance, you must arrive 2 hours before the scheduled departure. For travel without bags or needing Royal Air Maroc counter assistance, arrive 1.5 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Royal Air Maroc Pre-check – Pre-check service is open between 04.30 am – 11.00 am and 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm.
Baggage Drop Area and Claim Counter
- Drop Area – If you have baggage to check in drop it at the Royal Air Maroc baggage counter located at Terminal 1. The counter opens 3 hours before the scheduled departure but not before 05.30 am. The Airline accepts checked baggage 30 minutes before departure. The Airline accepts debit/credit cards at the John F Kennedy international airport.
- Claim Baggage– Royal Air Maroc has been allotted carousel 5 at terminal 1. Passengers can claim baggage 40 minutes after arrival. Checked baggage will be accepted during ticket counter hours only – and no more than 4 hours before the scheduled departure.
Royal Air Maroc Check-In
- Royal Air Maroc check-in cut-off – A valid boarding pass must be issued and all baggage would be received by the Royal Air Maroc prior to the check-in and boarding cut-off times at JFK airport.
- Ticket counter check-in – Customer care representatives of Royal Air Maroc at JFK airport Royal Air Maroc terminal are always available to help you get started with the check-in if you are traveling with a paper ticket. Or, in case you need a little additional assistance on the day of departure.
- Kiosk check-in – Check-in yourself using the Royal Air Maroc check-in kiosk located at the John F Kennedy international airport terminal.
- Payment at the airport – The Royal Air Maroc does not accept cash payment at the JFK airport. Please check with the Royal Air Maroc staff at the airport to find out if options are available to convert cash to debit/credit cards.
Royal Air Maroc JFK Terminal Boarding Details
- Security – You must enter airport security at least 45 minutes before the Royal Air Maroc flight departs.
- Boarding – You must be at the gate no later than 30 minutes before the flight departs. If Royal Air Maroc has your contact details, you will be contacted when it is about to close. The airline would not delay the aircraft’s departure to cater to the late passengers.
- Pre-boarding – If you want to take advantage of the pre-boarding for Royal Air Maroc, passengers need to arrive at the gate early. Pre-boarding is available to –
- Families with infants and small children
- Passengers flying with disability or mobility assistance
- Priority boarding – Royal Air Maroc priority boarding service is available to –
- Passengers traveling in First, and Business Class are offered by Airline.
- Unaccompanied minors
Please note – You can use the priority lane to board anytime if you arrive after your priority group has been called.
Immigration at Royal Air Maroc JFK International Airport
You can utilize an Automated Passport Control (APC) kiosk to expedite immigration if you are flying into JFK airport Terminal 1 for Royal Air Maroc. This facility is available to the US or Canadian passport holders, a passenger traveling with a B1/B2 tourist visa, or traveling under the ESTA Visa Waiver Program.
You can use the APC kiosk to scan your passport, snap a picture, and respond to a series of customs-related questions rather than filling out a paper customs form. To complete your entry documents for the USA, kindly present your receipt and passport to a US Customs and Border Patrol agent.
Find out everything you need to know about the Royal Air Maroc connections/stopover, including travel to and from JFK international airport.
If you need additional help with travel. For instance, getting through the airport, boarding the Royal Air Maroc, or rewatching through travel connections. In this case, please let the Airline know 48 hours before the scheduled departure via the ‘Manage Booking’ section or by calling.
Getting to the Royal Air Maroc JFK International Terminal –
- Train – Both the Long Island Rail Road and the JFK AirTrain provide a rail network into Manhattan. All terminals at John F Kennedy are AirTrain stations. The trip takes about 35 minutes from JFK airport to Penn Station in Manhattan.
- Taxis – Each JFK airport terminal’s arrivals section has a taxi stand outside. Depending on traffic, it takes between 40 and 90 minutes to reach the downtown area.
- Bus from JFK International Airport – Bus departs every 10 minutes to and from the Main Terminal area. Bus departs and arrives at the Express bus stop at each terminal. The journey time is around 15 minutes.
Services offered by the Royal Air Maroc at the John F Kennedy International Airport
Following services offered by the Royal Air Maroc at Terminal 2 of the Newyork’s JFK airport –
- ATM Kiosk
- Free WiFi access at the Royal Air Maroc Terminal area
- Cargo services
- Royal Air Maroc business lounge
- Kids area
- Infant’s nursing center
- Family restrooms
- Power points at the gate and the terminal area
- Security pre-check
Royal Air Maroc JFK International Airport – Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs]
Royal Air Maroc uses Terminal 1 at John F Kennedy international airport. You can access all Royal Air Maroc services from this terminal such as complimentary WiFi, free access to the lounge for premium class and frequent flyer members, priority boarding, and more.
To figure out the terminal for Royal Air Maroc, check out the flight confirmation email. You can also access the details of the same through the Royal Air Maroc Manage Booking section or by calling Royal Air Maroc customer service.