Air Canada is the largest flag carrier & the airline headquartered in Montreal, Canada. It established a strong presence in numerous cities all over the world, including Beijing, China. The Air Canada office in Beijing serves as a hub for flyers who are traveling to or from Beijing.
In this article, you will get all the information on the services provided by the office, and all the necessary procedures to be done if traveling with Air Canada. Air Canada China Office handles and solves all the queries of its flyers and ensures they have the best travel experience.
How do I contact the Air Canada Beijing Office?
You can contact the Air Canada office in Beijing, China by directly visiting their address, or by calling during office operational hours. Get all the necessary information from the table given below-
|Air Canada Office Address in China||Room C301, Beijing Lufthansa Centre, No. 50 Liang Ma Qiao Road, Beijing, China|
|Air Canada China Office Phone Number||+86 10-6468-2001|
|Contact Number for Baggage service||+ 1 888-689-2247|
|Working hours||Monday to Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
|Air Canada Official Website||www.aircanada.com|
|Air Canada Online Check-in||Check here|
|Air Canada Flight status||Check here|
|For baggage Inquiries||Visit here|
|For Baggage Lost & Found||Visit here|
|For delayed & damaged baggage||Check here|
Which airport is nearest to the Air Canada Office located in Beijing, China?
Beijing Capital International Airport is the closest airport to the Air Canada Office in China. The airport is located in Shunyi, around 29 km from the business center of the city.
Air Canada Beijing Capital International Airport, flights arrive and depart from Terminal 3, which is the newest and largest terminal at PEK.
Find the directions to the airport here-
You can follow the directions on the map given above to get to the Beijing Capital International Airport, or you can enter the address into GPS for turn-by-turn directions.
What queries does the Air Canada Beijing office handle?
The Air Canada office in Beijing, China works as a medium between the airline and passengers. If you have any questions or concerns about Air Canada flights & its services, you can directly contact the office for assistance. They can help you with the following queries-
|Flight Wi-Fi||Visa on Arrival||Valet Parking|
|Airport Wi-Fi||Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment|
|Delayed Flights||Economy Class||Flight/Visa Info|
|Missing Luggage||In-Flight Meals||Business Class|
|Immigration Services||Duty-Free Allowance||Online Check-in|
|Visa Services||Flight Ticket Cancellation||OK to Board|
|Flight Ticket Booking||Airport Transfers||Meet and Greet|
The office can also bring forth the comprehension of Air Canada’s policies and procedures, as well as tips for organizing a successful trip.
How to book a flight with the Air Canada Office in China?
If you are looking to book a flight through the Air Canada office in Beijing, China, you have the option to do so, online, via the Airline’s app, or in person with the assistance of their office.
Steps to book a flight at the office:
- Gather all the necessary information for your flight, such as the departure and arrival cities, dates of travel, number of passengers, and class of service.
- Upon your arrival at the office, talk with a customer service agent present there and let him/her know you’re willing to book a flight.
- Provide the agent with the information you compiled in step 1.
- Then, the agent conducts a search for flights that meet your criteria and presents you with alternatives.
- Select the flight you wish to book and finalize the payment.
- The representative will then issue you a ticket for your flight.
Steps to book a flight online:
- Go to the Air Canada website or download the app.
- Click on the “Book a Flight” button.
- Enter your travel information, including your desired travel dates, departure and arrival airports, and passenger name(s).
- Click on the “Search Flights” button.
- Pick the flight option you wish to book.
- Enter your contact information and payment details.
- Enter the “Book Flight” button.
You will receive a confirmation via the Air Canada China office email regarding your booking details. You can also check your booking status online or through its app.
How to cancel the Air Canada flight with the assistance of its office in Beijing?
Below is the procedure to follow to cancel an Air Canada flight with the assistance of its office in Beijing. You can conveniently complete the process either virtually or by visiting the office in person:
- Contact the Air Canada office.
- Provide your booking information.
- State that you would like to cancel your flight.
- Provide the reason for your cancellation.
- Receive your refund if you’re eligible.
The amount of the refund will depend on the fare class of your ticket and the time period before departure that you cancel your flight.
Does the Air Canada Office in Beijing, China reimburse for canceled flights?
To request a refund, you can connect to the Air Canada China office through a call during their working hours. Either, you may visit the Air Canada official website whereby providing the required information & fulfilling certain criteria, you may become eligible for a refund, be it full or partial.
Some of the situations where you can demand a refund are given below:
- When the flight is canceled.
- Due to delay in flight.
- Injured or sick and unable to travel.
- Because of any natural disaster.
NOTE: The Airline may take 7 business days to process your refund.
How to upgrade your flight with the Air Canada Office in Beijing, China?
You can upgrade your booked flight with assistance from the Air Canada office in China. Before proceeding, explore the benefits of upgrading your flight, including-
- More space
- Priority boarding
- Free food and drinks
- Access to airport lounges
- More comfortable seats
- Priority baggage handling
Procedures of Air Canada flight upgradation:
- Upgrade using Aeroplan miles: If you are a member of the Air Canada Aeroplan loyalty program, you can use your miles to upgrade your flight. To do this, access your Aeroplan account and choose the desired flight for upgrading. Select the “Use Your Miles” option and follow the provided steps to finalize the upgrade process. The mileage needed for an upgrade fluctuates based on factors like flight, travel date, and service class.
- Upgrade using AC Bid Upgrade: This is a relatively quick way to upgrade your flight on Air Canada. With AC Bid Upgrade, you can bid a certain amount of money to upgrade your flight. If your bid is accepted, you will be notified by receiving an email from the Air Canada China office approximately 48 hours before your flight. The amount you bid will depend on the variables related to your flight.
- Upgrade at the airport: If you are not a member of the Aeroplan loyalty program or if you do not have enough miles to upgrade your flight, you can still try to upgrade at the airport. However, this is not always possible, as upgrades are typically given to elite members of the loyalty program or to passengers who are ready to pay a premium fare.
How Air Canada Beijing Office can help to extend luggage?
You have multiple options to add luggage for your Air Canada flight: visit the office, make a phone call, or use the mobile website. No matter which method you choose, you have to lay out the following information:
- The booking reference number for your flight.
- The flight information, such as the flight number and departure and arrival airports.
- The quantity of luggage you wish to add.
- The weight and dimensions of each bag you want to carry.
Procedure for adding the baggage-
Below are the steps for adding the baggage-
- Regardless of the mode you choose, make sure to contact the airline’s office.
- Provide the customer service representative with your flight information, including your flight number, date of travel, and passenger name(s).
- State that you would like to add baggage to your flight.
- The representative will ask you how many bags you wish to add and the weight of each bag.
- The agent will issue you a quote for the additional baggage.
- If you agree to that quote, the customer service agent will add the baggage to your flight and issue you a new boarding pass.
- You, then, need to pay for the additional baggage at the time of check-in.
Some Additional Tips:
- You can extend the luggage up to 24 hours before your flight departs.
- The maximum weight & dimensions for checked baggage are 32 kilograms (70 pounds) per bag & 292 cm (115 inches) respectively.
- There is an additional fee for overweight and oversized baggage.
How Air Canada Office in Beijing, China can help with name correction?
If there are errors related to names on your ticket and you need to make changes, you can reach out to the Air Canada China Office via phone or visit the office in person to follow their requirements. There are some documents you are required to bring with you when you go for name correction such as
- Original ticket.
- Passport or other government-issued ID.
- Proof of the name change, such as a marriage certificate or divorce decree.
Below are the steps to be followed to rectify name errors on your ticket:
- Go to the Air Canada Office in Beijing.
- Bring your passport and the original ticket with the incorrect name.
- Speak to a customer service agent and explain that you need to make a correction in your name.
- The agent will ask you to fill out a name change form.
- There can be a certain fee for the whole transition process which you can pay either by cash or credit card as per your convenience.
- He/she will then process your name change request.
- You will receive a new Air Canada ticket with the correct name.
You may need to update your travel documents, such as your passport if the name change is significant.
What flight & visa info services are provided by the Air Canada China office?
The Air Canada office in Beijing helps its concerned passengers in all ways possible. From booking tickets, canceling them, accessing lounges, or obtaining visa services, you can find all flight services in one single place. Here are some specific services related to flight and visa information that you can obtain from the office in Beijing:
- Flight status: You can check the status of your flight, including its arrival and departure times, gate number, and any delays or cancellations by contacting the office.
- Flight schedule: Air Canada flight schedules can also be viewed to and from Beijing & to other destinations.
- In-flight meals: You can learn about the in-flight meals that are available on your flight and enjoy them.
- Airport lounges: The presence & access of lounges can also be ascertained with the help of the office itself.
- Visa requirements: The Air Canada Beijing office can provide you with requirements about the visa for China, such as the types of visas available, the application process, and the fees.
- Visa application assistance: The staff at the office can also help you with the visa application process, involving the availability of the necessary forms and documentation.
- Visa stamping: The office can also stamp your visa on your passport, if necessary.
How can I approach the Air Canada China Office?
If you need to approach the Air Canada office in Beijing, China for any of the above queries you may have, the most suitable method for you will rely on your needs and preferences. If you require quick flight booking or reservations, you can choose between using the website or accessing the customer service hotline.
If you have a more intricate question or issue that asks for your presence there, you may go to the office in person or send an email.
Have a look at the ways you can approach the office:
- Website: You can visit the Air Canada website and click on the “Contact Us” tab. You can then select the “Beijing, China” office and choose the method of communication you prefer. Then, you may be connected to a representative over there at the office.
- Social media: Air Canada maintains a presence across social media channels like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Engage with them by sending direct messages or posting queries on their profiles.
- Customer service hotline: The Air Canada China Office contact number is +86 10-6468-2001. It is accessible throughout the day.
- Visiting the Office: You can directly go to the office and let them know about your problems related to the Air Canada flights.
In conclusion, the Air Canada office in Beijing serves as a hub for travelers, offering convenient services and support to flyers. Whether you’re seeking travel information, ticketing assistance, or travel arrangements, their dedicated team is ready to assist. With its customer-centric approach, it ensures a trouble-free travel experience for all passengers.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is your hassle-free online directory to swiftly connect with airline officials. Say goodbye to long hold times! For assistance with Air Canada in Beijing, China, just a few clicks on our platform and you’ll be directly in touch with the right personnel. Call us now & skip the frustrating wait and get your queries resolved promptly. Your journey, your convenience – that’s ContactForSupport.
Click here to get more info on Air Canada.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Air Canada office in China is located in Room C301, Beijing Lufthansa Centre, No. 50 Liang Ma Qiao Road, Beijing, China.
You can contact +86 10-6468-2001 at the Air Canada office.
Air Canada’s head office is situated in Air Canada Center, PO Box 14000, Station Airport, Dorval, Quebec, H4Y 1H4, Canada.
You can get several services from the Air Canada office in Beijing, China such as:
– Immigration Services
– Duty-Free Allowance
– Online Check-in
– Flight Rescheduling
The working hours of Air Canada vary with different weekdays from Monday to Saturday the working time is from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and on Saturday and Sunday, it’s Closed.
Yes, you can reschedule your Air Canada flight with the assistance of its nearby office in your city after fulfilling certain criteria.