Modern social networking platforms are changing the landscape of dating and finding connections. One such emerging contender is Facebook Dating. But, in case you deleted your Facebook Dating profile because of a momentary break, by accident, or a spontaneous decision, getting it back will be a little difficult as Facebook does not make this task any easier.
In this article, you will understand how to get Facebook dating back and recover your dating profile in a few steps to connect with your potential partner again.
How to get Facebook dating back after deleting it?
If you have deleted your Facebook dating profile by mistake or for a break, it might not be possible to get it back. However, you can attempt a few tricks discussed below on how to get Facebook dating back after deleting.
Request a Friend to Invite You
This is an efficient and one of the quickest ways to get Facebook dating recommended back to you as long as you know someone to invite you.
- Request your friend to open Facebook Dating and head to the ‘Settings’ option.
- Ask them to click on the option ‘Share’ or ‘Share the Love’.
- After clicking, a link is generated.
- They should be able to type your name or click on your name to share the link.
Then, all you must do is follow the link and you will get the opportunity to set up your Facebook dating profile again.
Use the Facebook Algorithm to Recommending it Again
If requesting an invite link from your friend does not work, then don’t worry!
Facebook’s algorithm is designed to cater to how users interact with content and respond to it. Trick the algorithm into recommending your dating feature back based on the type of content you engage with.
- Head to the ‘Profile Settings’ and change your relationship status to ‘Single’.
- Search ‘Facebook Dating’ in the search bar and interact with dating-related ads.
- You will receive the suggestion/dating ad back in a few days.
- Set up the Facebook Dating account following the Facebook dating ad link.
Create a New Dating Profile
In case the above-mentioned tricks do not work, then you need to start fresh and create a new Facebook Dating account. Keep in mind that access to old profiles, dating answers, conversations, and matches becomes to recover post deletion.
Follow the steps to create a new Facebook dating profile:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the three lines “” and click on the dating icon ““.
- Click on ‘Get Started’ and follow the on-screen instructions and prompts and answer the questions.
- Select the desired option and tap on ‘Next’ or ‘Skip’ to head to the next question.
- Review the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Include your pictures and add other details to optimize your dating profile through the option ‘Complete profile manually’.
- Select your gender identity from options like woman, man, cis woman, trans man, etc.
- Select the preferable gender identity of the potential matches.
- Once satisfied with the preferred selection, confirm your selection.
- The dating account is back again to connect with new matches.
NOTE: Wait for at least seven days before creating a new dating account. For more details, check here.
How to get Facebook dating back after being banned?
A ban happens when users violate the community guidelines. To get your Facebook dating back after getting banned, it is necessary to appeal the ban.
The key is to sincerely share your side of the story and patiently wait for Facebook Support’s response. The ways given below discuss how to get Facebook dating back and the possible course of action:
- Check your email notification to identify the reasons for the account ban/disabling by Facebook. Some reasons for the ban are spamming, posting inappropriate content, harassment, or bullying.
- Once the reason is clear, contact the Facebook support team and appeal the ban.
- Visit the Help Center and select the option ‘Report a Problem’.
- Opt for ‘Something else’ in the following step and describe the concern in depth.
- Include detailed descriptions, screenshots, and other evidence to appeal the ban.
- Wait for the response from the Facebook support team.
- You may receive a response within a few days.
Meanwhile, avoid creating a new Facebook account or attempting to bypass the restrictions as it can lead to a permanent ban.
How to get the dating feature back on Facebook?
There may be some instances in which some users have trouble accessing Facebook Dating in their app. You can try the following methods to get Facebook dating back in your app:
- Check the availability of Facebook Dating in your country and region and ensure it is available.
- Update the app to the latest version to experience the Dating features.
- Visit the Facebook Dating section in the menu and set up your dating profile to get it back.
When the above-mentioned methods do not work, reach out to Facebook Support for guidance.
How to get my Facebook dating back after deactivating it?
Getting your Facebook dating profile after taking a break is quick and straightforward thanks to Facebook’s diverse features. Additionally, deactivating the account also ensures that no one can view your profile in the meantime so you do not miss out on the responses of your matches.
Need to know how to get your Facebook dating account back after deactivation, follow these steps:
- Login to your Facebook app on your Android and iOS devices.
- Tap on the three lines “” to view the available menu options at the top or bottom of the page.
- Search ‘Dating’ from the drop-down menu options.
- Navigate the page and tap on the ‘Settings’ icon located at the top corner.
- Within your account settings, you will find the option ’Take a break’.
- Turn off the ‘Take a Break’ option to get access to your dating profile back.
- Your dating profile will now be visible to others.
- Resume finding new people and your potential matches.
About Facebook Dating
Facebook Dating is emerging as an exciting way to find potential partners based on your values and interests. With an easy-to-follow setup process, quick solutions, and diverse features, concerns like “How do I get Facebook dating back” are easy to resolve. It is the best way to invite more people to explore the world of dating.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is a reliable online phone directory to assist and guide users on various categories like travel, best dating sites, social networking, online directories, and more. We are dedicated to offering exceptional assistance with up-to-date details and accurate information. We are a go-to solution for customers and make their experience pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
To create the profile, head to the Facebook app, log in to your account and tap on the dating feature from the menu to set up your profile.
Use the four buttons available on top of the app viz. Matches, Friendships, Liked You, or more to explore options to use the app effectively.
Update the app, turn on location services, or clear the app cache to fix the working issues.
Methods like requesting a friend to share the app link may work, but it is recommended to create a new dating account.
Facebook Dating is not available for those below the age of 18 years, new or inactive accounts, or those not following the community standards.
In case the account is banned, connect with Facebook customer service and appeal the ban to get the account back.
The time to get the account back varies as it depends on the reason for the ban and the time to process the appeal.
To get the app back on your phone, head to Google Play Store or App Store to download the latest versions of the app.