Lufthansa Airlines is a German airline and one of the largest airlines in Europe, known for its excellent service, modern fleet, and innovative in-flight amenities. Lufthansa operates from several airports worldwide, including Poznań–Ławica Airport Terminal (POZ), a major airport in Poland.
The Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport Terminal (POZ) offers passengers a comfortable and convenient travel experience. In this article, we will take a closer look at the features and amenities of the Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport Terminal (POZ), exploring what makes it one of the most sought-after airports for travelers flying to and from.
Introduction to Lufthansa Airlines
Lufthansa Airlines is a leading German airline with a long and proud history of providing world-class service to its passengers. With a reputation for reliability, efficiency, and outstanding customer service, Lufthansa is one of the largest airlines in Europe and a member of the Star Alliance, a global network of airlines. Founded in 1953, Lufthansa has grown into a major player in the aviation industry, offering flights to over 200 destinations across the globe.
Introduction to Poznań–Ławica Airport
Poznań–Ławica Airport, also known as Poznań Airport, is an international airport located in Ławica, approximately 7 kilometers west of the city center of Poznań, Poland. It serves as a major air transportation hub for the Greater Poland region. Operated by Poznań Ławica Airport Ltd., the airport offers a range of domestic and international flights, connecting the region to various destinations across Europe and beyond. It is one of the busiest airports in Poland and serves as a gateway for both leisure and business travelers. The airport features a modern terminal building equipped with amenities and services to ensure a comfortable travel experience for passengers. These include check-in counters, security checkpoints, immigration and customs facilities, duty-free shops, restaurants, cafés, currency exchange offices, car rental services, and lounges.
General Information About Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport
If you’re planning to fly with Lufthansa Airlines into or out of Poznań–Ławica Airport, it’s helpful to have some general information about what to expect from your travel experience. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or a first-time flyer, this guide will help you navigate Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport with ease and confidence.
|Airport Address||Bukowska 285, 60-189 Poznań, Poland|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal 3|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal 3|
|Contact Number||+61 3 9297 1600|
Poznań–Ławica Airport Map
Navigating through an airport can be overwhelming, especially if you’re unfamiliar with the layout or if it’s your first time visiting. That’s why having a map of Poznań–Ławica Airport can be a useful tool to help you plan and navigate your journey.
With this map, you’ll be able to easily locate your departure gate or arrival gate, find the nearest restroom, or locate the restaurant or store you want to visit.
Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport: An Ultimate Guide
Flying can be a stressful and overwhelming experience, but with the right information and preparation, you can make your journey through Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport a smooth and hassle-free one.
Here we will provide you with an ultimate guide to flying with Lufthansa Airlines Poznań–Ławica Airport.
If you prefer to check-in in-person at the airport, head to the Lufthansa Airlines check-in counter located in the terminal.
Check-in counters are open several hours before your scheduled departure time, and Lufthansa Airlines recommends arriving at the airport at least 3 hours before your flight.
Here are the general steps to complete the check-in process for Lufthansa Airlines at the airport:
- Locate the Lufthansa Airlines check-in counter in the terminal.
- Join the queue and wait for your turn to approach the check-in counter.
- Present your passport or travel documents and your ticket or booking confirmation to the check-in agent.
- The agent will verify your identity and booking information.
- Check any baggage you’re traveling with.
- Lufthansa Airlines may have specific baggage allowances and restrictions, so make sure to check these before arriving at the airport.
- The check-in agent will provide you with a boarding pass, which shows your flight details and seat assignment.
- If you have any special requests or needs, such as dietary restrictions or mobility assistance, make sure to inform the check-in agent.
- After completing the check-in process, you’ll need to pass through security and immigration checkpoints before reaching your departure gate.
It’s always a good idea to arrive at the airport early to allow enough time to complete the check-in process.
For Lufthansa Airlines flights departing from Poznań–Ławica Airport, the following baggage allowances generally apply:
|Class of Service||Baggage Allowance||Weight Limit|
|Economy Class||1 piece of checked baggage and 1 piece of carry-on baggage||Checked bag must be within 23 kg (50 lbs) and carry-on bag weighing up to 8 kg (17 lbs)|
|Business Class||2 pieces of checked baggage 1 piece of carry-on baggage||Checked bag must be within 32 kg (70 lbs) and carry-on bag weighing up to 8 kg (17 lbs)|
Note that excess baggage fees may apply if you exceed the Lufthansa checked baggage allowances.
To book Lufthansa flight reservations at the airport, you can approach the Lufthansa Airlines ticket counter or desk, which is usually located in the departure terminal. Here are the general steps to book Lufthansa flights at the airport –
- Approach the Lufthansa Airlines ticket counter or desk.
- Inform the Lufthansa agent of your travel details, including your departure and arrival airports, dates of travel, and number of passengers.
- The agent will search for available flights based on your travel details and preferences.
- They may provide you with several flight options and fares to choose from.
- Select your flight and provide your personal and payment information to complete the booking.
- You’ll need to provide your name, contact details, and payment method, such as a credit card or cash.
- Once you’ve completed the booking process, the agent will provide you with a confirmation receipt or itinerary with your flight details and booking reference number.
Note:- That the last-minute flight booking or booking flight at the airport may subject to availability and dynamic pricing.
To request Lufthansa ticket cancellation at the Poznań–Ławica Airport, you can approach the Lufthansa Airlines ticket counter or desk, which is usually located in the departure terminal. Follow these steps –
- Approach the Lufthansa Airlines ticket counter or desk.
- Inform the Lufthansa agent that you would like to cancel your ticket.
- You’ll need to provide your booking reference number and personal identification, such as your passport or ID card.
- The agent will check the eligibility for cancellation and any associated fees or refunds.
- If you are eligible for a refund or partial refund, the agent will process the refund and provide you with the confirmation receipt.
- The refund may take several days to process depending on the payment method and banking institution.
- If you have any additional questions or concerns about the cancellation, you can ask the agent for assistance or clarification.
Lost & Found Services
Poznań–Ławica Airport provides Lost & Found services to assist passengers in locating their lost items. Here’s how you can use this service:
- If you have lost an item at the airport, immediately report it to the nearest airport staff member or go to the Airport Lost & Found office, which is usually located in the terminal building.
- You can also report the lost items by filling out the form here.
- Provide a detailed description of the lost item.
- The Lost & Found staff will register the lost item in their database and try to locate it by conducting a search in the lost property inventory.
- If the lost item is found, the staff will contact you to arrange for collection or shipping.
Lufthansa Airlines Arrivals At Poznań–Ławica Airport
If you’re arriving on a Lufthansa flight, You can follow this link for all the scheduled arrivals for Poznań–Ławica Airport. Upon arrival, passengers will need to:
- Once you land at Poznań–Ławica Airport, follow the signs to the Arrivals area.
- If you’re an international passenger, you’ll need to go through Immigration and Customs.
- Follow the signs to the Immigration and Customs area and have your passport and any necessary documents ready.
- After clearing Immigration and Customs, you’ll enter the public Arrivals area.
- Look for the baggage carousels to collect your checked luggage.
If you need assistance or have any questions, there are airport staff members and information desks available throughout the terminal.
Lufthansa Airlines Departures From Poznań–Ławica Airport
If you’re departing from Poznań–Ławica Airport (POZ) on a Lufthansa flight, You can follow this link for all the scheduled departures for Poznań–Ławica Airport. Upon arrival, passengers will need to:
- Arrive at the airport at least 3 hours before your scheduled departure time.
- Arriving before will allow you for check-in, security screening, and other procedures.
- Follow the signs to the Lufthansa check-in counters located in the Departures area.
- At check-in, present your travel documents and any baggage you need to check.
- After checking in, proceed to the security screening area.
- Once you’ve cleared security, proceed to the gate assigned for your flight.
Boarding usually begins around 45 minutes before departure time.
Poznań–Ławica Airport Parking
Here is a table summarizing the parking options at Poznań–Ławica Airport:
|Short Term Parking||From 1 $ per day|
|Long Term Parking||From 1 $ per day|
|Valet Car Park||From 1 $ per day|
It’s always a good idea to check the official Poznań–Ławica Airport website for the most up-to-date information on parking options and rates.
Car Rental Poznań–Ławica Airport
Below is the overview of the car rental vendors available at Poznań–Ławica Airport:
|Car Rental Company||Contact Information|
|Budget||+61 1300 362 848|
|Europcar||+61 3 9241 6800|
|Hertz||+61 3 8312 9590|
|Enterprise||+61 3 9330 2314|
|Alamo||+61 3 9330 2314|
It’s always a good idea to check the official Poznań–Ławica Airport website or contact the car rental company directly for the most up-to-date information.
Hotels Near Poznań–Ławica Airport
Here’s a table summarizing hotels near Poznań–Ławica Airport –
|Hampton by Hilton Poznań Airport||Restaurant, bar, fitness center, outdoor pool||8.9/10 (Booking.com)|
|Hotel Campanile Poznań||Restaurant, bar, fitness center, outdoor pool||8.5/10 (Booking.com)|
|Hotel Naramowice||Restaurant, bar, shuttle service||7.2/10 (Booking.com)|
|Hotel Mat’s||Restaurant, bar, fitness center, outdoor pool||8.1/10 (Booking.com)|
Amenities and facilities at Poznań–Ławica Airport
Below is the overview of all the amenities and facilities available at Poznań–Ławica Airport:
|Currency exchange||Main Terminal|
|Medical services||Terminal 3|
|Prayer room||Terminal 3|
|Smoking area||External Area|
|Mobile Phone Charging Stations||Arriving Hall|
Note:- That this table is for informational purposes only and the availability of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to change.
Poznań–Ławica Airport Lounges
Here are all the lounges available at Poznań–Ławica Airport:
|Executive Lounge||Terminal 3|
|Business Lounge||Terminal 3|
|VIP Lounge||Terminal 3|
How ContactForSupport Can Help?
ContactForSupport is a platform that helps users connect with customer support representatives and is an online directory for various products and services. While we do not specifically provide assistance for Poznań–Ławica Airport or Lufthansa Airlines, we can still offer assistance in the following ways:
- If you have any general questions or concerns regarding travel or flights.
- If you are having trouble reaching the customer service team for Poznań–Ławica Airport or Lufthansa Airlines.
Poznań–Ławica Airport Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Lufthansa Airlines uses Terminal 3 at Poznań–Ławica Airport (POZ).
The arrival terminal for Lufthansa Airlines at Poznań–Ławica Airport is Terminal 3.
The departure terminal for Lufthansa Airlines at Poznań–Ławica Airport is Terminal 3.
The baggage allowance for Lufthansa Airlines flights from Poznań–Ławica Airport varies depending on the fare class and route, and should be checked with the airline.
Yes, Lufthansa Airlines offers lounge access at Poznań–Ławica Airport.
Lufthansa Airlines accepts cash and credit/debit cards as forms of payment at Poznań–Ławica Airport.
The cost of parking at Poznań–Ławica Airport varies depending on the parking lot and duration of stay.
There are several car rental agencies located at Poznań–Ławica Airport (POZ), including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.