General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, also known as Boston Logan International Airport is an international airport located in Massachusetts, US. BOS is a hub for Delta Airlines and houses all of its intercontinental and domestic flights to varied destinations.
Logan Airport has four passenger terminals- A, B, C, and E. Terminal A is where all Delta flights operate. This dedicated Delta Terminal Logan offers many amenities that include ATMs, luggage storage facilities, medical aid, Delta SkyClub, Wi-Fi access, lost and found service, a currency exchange bureau, and check-in counters.
Delta Airlines at Logan International Airport – Quick Information
Before flying to/from Boston Airport with Delta Airlines, refer to the table below for basic information:
|Boston Logan International Airport
|East Boston, MA, 02128, United States
|Airport Contact Number
|Logan Airport Delta Terminal Phone Number
|Delta Arrival & Departure Terminal at Logan
|Terminal A (sometimes Terminal E)
|Delta Ticket Counter at Logan Airport
|Delta SkyClub at Logan
|Terminal A, near gate A6
Terminal A, near gate A18
|Self Service Kiosk
What Terminal is Delta at Logan?
Delta Airlines uses Terminal A at Logan Airport. For both intercontinental as well as domestic flights, it uses Terminal A. Some Delta international flights operate from Terminal E at Logan, which includes the route to:
- Amsterdam (AMS)
- Paris (CDG)
- Tel Aviv (TLV)
- Cancun (CUN)
- London (LHR)
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Punta Cana (PUJ)
Connectivity from Terminal A to Terminal E
International passengers can use the shuttle service at Gate A11 in Terminal A. The other alternative includes:
- Massport – It offers free shuttles between all terminals and operates at a frequency of approximately every 5-6 minutes. Look for Massport shuttle bus # 11 to terminal E. It is available at the lower level of Terminal A.
- Skywalk – You can use the Skywalk from Terminal A to Terminal E. The walking distance is approximately 0.2 miles and takes 5 minutes to reach terminal E.
Logan Airport Delta Terminal Map
Get directions to the dedicated Delta Airlines Logan Terminal with the help of the map given above. The map shows all the areas including, ticket counters, lounges, shops and restaurants, ticket and baggage counters, and other amenities at Terminal A, which is where Delta Airlines operates.
How to request check-in for Delta Airlines at Boston Airport?
To request Delta Airlines’ check-in at Boston Airport, head to the Delta check-in counter at Terminal A. For easy check-in at the airport, you must arrive 2 hours before the departure of the domestic flight, and 3 hours before the departure of the international. Arrive at the Boston Airport at the recommended time, and follow the steps below:
- Once you reach the appropriate terminal, look for the Delta Airlines check-in counters. You will find the Delta Airlines check-in counter at the entrance.
- Please provide your travel documents (passport or ID). Provide your booking reference and ask the agent to complete the check-in.
- If you have luggage to check, inform the Delta representative. You would be issued luggage to assist you in checking your bags. Ensure that the checked baggage meets the size and weight requirements as per Delta Airlines’ baggage policy,
- The Delta representative will verify your identification, review your booking, and process your check-in.
- Add any special request like wheelchair service, pet travel, UMNR travel, and any other service as per your travel needs.
- Collect your boarding pass and proceed to the security checkpoint.
- Remember to keep your boarding pass and other identification handy for verification.
Boarding for international travel with Delta typically begins approximately 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
How to claim delayed, damaged, or lost baggage at Delta Airlines Terminal at Boston Airport?
At Delta Terminal Logan Airport to claim delayed, lost, or damaged baggage, follow this process –
- Report the checked baggage at the Lost And Found on Terminal 1, and obtain the File Reference Number.
- The agent will provide you with the claim form. Fill out the necessary details and mention the File Reference Number.
- Include any relevant receipts, photographs of damaged items, or any other evidence that supports your claim.
- Once you have completed the form submit it to the designated Delta Airlines claims department.
NOTE: For domestic travel, missing items from checked baggage must be reported within 24 hours, while for international travel, the reporting deadline is 7 days.
If your checked bag(s) are delayed for more than 12 hours after being reported, you may be eligible for a Delta Airlines checked bag fee waiver. The waiver would be offered in the form of a voucher.
Contact a Delta representative immediately at 800-325-8224 (or 404-209-3043 if the toll-free number is unavailable in your area).
How to add an extra baggage allowance at Delta Airlines Terminal Boston?
Adding or purchasing extra baggage allowance at Delta Terminal Boston Airport is available up to 3 hours before departure. Here’s a step-by-step guide:
- Reach out to the Delta Airlines check-in counter to inquire about adding an extra baggage allowance.
- Provide your booking reference number, and passenger name to help them locate your reservation.
- You would be offered options for purchasing additional checked bags or increasing the weight limit for your existing checked bags.
- They will inform you about the applicable fees. You can pay with debit/credit cards.
- After adding the bags, the Delta flight representative will provide you with confirmation as well as the baggage tags for your flight.
- Proceed to the designated baggage drop-off area.
Head to the security area and then to the boarding gate to embark on your flight.
How to book a flight reservation at Delta Airlines Boston Terminal?
Booking a last-minute reservation at the Delta Airlines Boston terminal is generally non-refundable, and requires you to complete the reservation up to 3 hours before your scheduled departure. Follow these steps –
- Visit the Delta Airlines check-in at the Delta Terminal Logan Airport. Inquire about the availability of flights to your desired destination.
- Provide your desired destination, travel dates, number of passengers, and your preference for the class of service.
- When booking last-minute flights, flexibility with the nearby destination may increase your chances of availability and bring the desired fare under your budget.
- The Delta Airlines flight representative will offer you the flight option based on your travel needs. Review the flight itinerary including the flight duration, layovers, departure time, and fares.
- Once you have selected your desired flight, provide your payment information, such as a credit/debit card, to complete the booking process. You can also pay with cash at Delta Airlines’ terminal at Logan Airport.
- After the payment is successful, you will receive a confirmation of your flight reservation in the form of a printed ticket or an e-ticket sent to your email address.
For more information about Delta flight reservations at Boston Logan Airport, you can head to the Delta Airlines office in Boston, MA.
How to request a flight change at Boston Delta Airlines Terminal?
Just like cancellation, you can reschedule your flight at Delta Terminal at Boston Logan. Follow these steps to initiate last-minute changes.
- Before approaching the counter, make sure you have your booking details readily available. This includes your reservation or ticket number, and flight details.
- Explain to the representative that you would like to change the schedule of your flight or you need to change the destination airport.
- The Delta representative will check seat availability, alternative flights, and any applicable fees or fare differences.
- If there are any fees or fare differences associated with the requested flight change, you need to make the required payment.
- Once the flight change request is successfully processed, you will receive a new confirmation on your registered email. Please ensure that you review the new itinerary and request new changes accordingly.
Remember flight changes are subject to availability. If you’re requesting the same-day flight change, the desired flight may be unavailable due to peak travel season or other considerable factors.
How to cancel a Delta Airlines flight at Boston Airport?
Passengers flying within the US can request flight cancellations at the Boston Logan Airport Delta Terminal up to 90 minutes before departure. All you need to do is follow the signage at the airport for terminal A and head to the Delta check-in counter at the entrance. Follow the steps:
- Approach the Delta representative and clearly explain that you would like to request flight cancelation.
- Explain the reason for cancellation, and provide your 6-digit Record Locator that will help them identify the passenger’s travel.
- The airline’s agent will guide you with Delta’s cancellation policy to understand any potential fees, refund eligibility, or alternative options.
- Check to see if there are any refund options or the opportunity to rebook your flight for a later date.
- Also, check if your travel insurance provides any coverage for cancellation. If it covers, learn the procedures for filing a claim related to flight cancellations.
- Pay any applicable fee, if required.
- Once the cancellation process is complete, ask the Delta representative to confirm the cancellation.
Additional Services/Amenities Offered At Delta Airlines Boston Airport
Delta Airlines offers a range of additional services and amenities at Delta Terminal Logan Airport-
- Delta Sky Club – The premium lounge access is available at the Delta Terminal at Logan Airport. This way passengers can have access to comfortable and relaxing amenities like complimentary snacks, beverages, Wi-Fi, workstations, and showers.
- Priority Boarding – Delta Airlines offers priority boarding for selected passengers including Delta One, First Class, and Delta Diamond Medallion members. You would have access to a fast-track dedicated lane for priority check-in, security screening, and priority boarding and disembarkation.
- Special Assistance – The Airline offers special assistance to passengers who require wheelchair assistance, accessibility services, and support while traveling from the Delta terminal in Boston. To book special service, arrive as early as 3 hours before scheduled departure.
- SkyMiles Program – Passengers can book flights by redeeming SkyMiles at the Delta Airlines Logan airport terminal. You can simply redeem miles to book flights, add ancillary service to your existing reservation, and avail of last-minute upgrades at the airport.
- Pet Travel – The airlines allow passengers to travel with their pets in the cabin or as checked baggage, for travel within the US. Pet travel on international flights has specific guidelines and restrictions. At Delta Airlines terminal in Boston, you can book a pet on the same flight. You need to bring the required paperwork such as vaccination record, health certificate, pet travel fee receipt, and other relevant documents.
It’s important to note that some services have certain eligibility criteria or may require additional documents. Before you reach Delta Terminal Boston Logan, check with Delta Customer Service to make the necessary arrangements.
Boston Airport Delta Lounges
Passengers flying from Delta Logan Terminal, have access to the following lounges subject to availability –
|Delta Sky Club (Gate A6)
|Sun-Fri: 4:30 am to 10:15 pm
|Sat: 4:30 am to 6:45 pm
|Delta Sky Club (Gate A18)
|Satellite Terminal by Starbucks
|Sun-Fri: 4:30 am to 8:15 pm
|Sat: 4:30 am to 7:15 pm
|Delta Sky Club Express
|E Gates International Terminal
|Daily: 1:30 pm to 10:15 pm
|Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse
|Terminal E, opposite Gate 11
|Operated by partner Virgin Atlantic
|Delta Sky Club
|Terminal A, near gate A18
|Daily: 4:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Parking at Delta Terminal Logan
One of the most convenient parking options is the Central Parking Garage, strategically located within easy reach of all the terminals.
For those venturing into Logan Airport Delta Terminal E, parking lots are available. There are also budget-friendly Economy Parking Lots at Terminal E. Rates are applicable for as low as 20 USD per day for Economy parking.
|Terminal Area Parking Rates
|Economy Parking Rates
|0 – 30 minutes
|31 minutes – 1 hour
|1 hour -1 ½ hours
|1 ½ hours – 2 hours
|2 hours – 3 hours
|3 hours – 4 hours
|4 hours – 7 hours
|7 hours – 24 hours
|1 Day & 0-6 hours
|1 Day & 6-24 hours
|Each Additional Day
|More than 7 Days
|$120 for 7 days + $20/each add. day
Restaurants at Delta Terminal A of Logan Airport
Here are the dining options available at Delta Logan Terminal A (Main Terminal)-
|Harpoon Tap Room
|Mon-Fri: 6 am – 30 minutes before last departure
|4:30 am – 30 minutes before last departure
|4:30 am – 30 minutes before last departure
|4:30 am – 9:00 pm
|Berkshire Farms Market
|4:30 am – 30 minutes prior to last departure
|Boston Bruins Bar
|5 am – 30 minutes prior to last departure
|10:30 am – 6:30 pm
|5 am – 30 minutes before the last flight
|4 am – 30 minutes prior to the last departure
|5 am – 30 minutes before last departure
|5 am – 8 pm
|6 am – 9 pm
|Pre-Security, 24-Hour Pre-Security
How do I rent a car at Logan Airport Delta Terminal?
Are you at Boston Airport Delta Terminal & searching to rent a car? It’s as easy as that! Following are the car rental companies with their phone numbers, you can just call them & have your rental car right away.
|Car Rental Company
|National Car Rental
The Delta Terminal Logan provides a range of amenities and services including spacious lunges, dining options, parking, and other services catering to the diverse needs of passengers. The terminal ensures that travelers have a comfortable and enjoyable journey at every stage of travel.
Transportation to/from Delta Terminal at Boston Logan
Following transportation options available to and from Logan Airport Delta Terminal
- Blue Line – The Blue Line subway connects to Downtown Boston, Wonderland, Orange Line, and Green Line.
- Buses – Silver Line SL1 bus service from Chelsea, Dudley Square, to Boston Terminal Logan.
- Shuttle – Passengers can access the Massport service. Click here to know more.
- MBTA Commuter Boat – Weekday ferries are available from Pemberton Point in Hull to the Delta terminal at Boston Logan Airport. From the dock, you can take the shuttle bus (route 66) to the airport.
- Taxis – Taxis are available outside Delta Terminal Logan Airport with fares ranging from 25 USD to 45 USD.
Who are we?
ContactForSupport can provide quality assistance to passengers using the Logan Airport Delta Terminal offering up-to-date information, guidance, and support for any queries or concerns. This includes flight bookings, check-in procedures, cancellations, flight upgrades, special assistance, pet travel, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Delta Airlines uses Terminal A at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS).
Yes, Delta flights arrive at Terminal A of Logan Airport.
Delta flights depart from Terminal A of Boston Logan Airport. However, Terminal E can also be used.
Yes, there is a Delta Sky Club located in Boston Airport Terminal A.
Delta Flyers can park their vehicles at the Central Parking Garage or Economy Parking Lot at Logan.
No, Delta uses Terminal A for departures from Logan. But for some international flights, it departs from m Terminal E.
Parking rates at Delta Terminal Logan vary with the duration. The fare for Terminal parking is different from the economy parking lot. Check the aforementioned ‘Parking’ section.
Several car rental companies are available from the likes of Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, and Enterprise at Delta Terminal Boston Logan Airport.
Yes, the Delta Sky Club lounges are available at terminals A and E.
Passengers need to be Delta Sky Club members or based on the tier status of their frequent flyer status.