The Qatar Airways office in Dhaka is a one-stop destination for the passengers who need assistance with the flight reservation, managing the reservation, baggage services, special assistance and more. The Qatar Airways office is located inside the main terminal building at Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. The office offers a wide range of travel related services to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience to the Qatar Airways passengers.
In this article, we will discuss the services offered by the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka, and how you can make the most of it. We will also provide information on how to get to the office and how ContactForSupport can help connect you with Qatar Airways’ customer service team.
Qatar Airways Dhaka Office – Contact Information
Passengers who need assistance with their flight, the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka is the rightful resource that helps passengers with all the travel related needs. Here’s all the details you must know-
|Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Address||315, 320, and 321 Biman Cargo Village, 2nd Floor, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Phone Number||+880 9610-800800|
|Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Email||[email protected]|
|Airport||Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport|
|Airport Address||Airport – Dakshinkhan Rd, Dhaka 1229, Bangladesh|
|Ticket Office Contact Number||+880 2 890 1347|
|Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Opening Hours||Monday to Saturday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Qatar Airways Official Website||www.qatarairways.com|
Why Qatar Airways?
Qatar Airways has an office in Dhaka to provide convenient and accessible customer service to its passengers in the region. The Dhaka office offers a range of services to passengers, including:
- Flight Booking
- Check In
- Baggage assistance
- Special requests
Having an office in Dhaka also helps Qatar Airways to better understand the needs and preferences of its passengers in the region, which helps the airline to thrive with the improved services and offerings.
How to get to the Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Bangladesh?
Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Address is given below:
|315, 320, and 321 Biman Cargo Village, 2nd Floor, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka, Bangladesh|
Here’s how you can get to the Qatar Airways Dhaka office location-
- By Car/Taxi – Passengers can take the taxi from any part of the city to reach the Dhaka Qatar Airways office.
- Public Transport – Passengers can take a bus or shared shuttle service that will take them directly to the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport. Walk to the Qatar Airways office Dhaka which is located in the main terminal building.
Please Note: It is highly advised to plan your transportation in advance to ensure that you reach the airport with enough time to board your flight.
Services Offered by the Qatar Airways Office in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Qatar Airways Dhaka office offers a range of services to the passengers. These include –
Flight Ticket Booking
The airline allows passengers to book flights at the Dhaka office. All can do is –
- Locate the Qatar Airlines office at the Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport.
- Speak to the Qatar Airways customer service representative who will help you with the flight booking.
- Provide your travel dates, preferred origin and destination airport, number of passengers and the class of service.
- The Qatar Airways staff will provide you the flight options which are available for the desired date as mentioned by the passenger.
- Choose the desired flight.
- Once you confirm your flight option, the agent will ask you for the personal information, including the name of the passenger, passport details, and other financial information.
- You can pay for the flight booking through cash, credit or debit card.
- It is usually a good idea to inquire about any special requirements with the customer service executive at Qatar Airways office in Dhaka.
Flight Ticket Cancellation
If you prefer to cancel your ticket in person at the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka, do the following –
- Inform the airline’s staff that you would like to cancel the reservation.
- Provide the Qatar Airways reservation code or the 13-digit ticket number that will allow the airline’s executive to retrieve your booking.
- The airline agent will review the flight itinerary and inform you about any applicable Qatar Airways cancellation fees.
- If you agree to the fee, the agent will brief you about the refund option and their timelines.
Please ensure to obtain the confirmation for cancellation from the representative.
Follow these steps to add baggage at the Dhaka Qatar Airways office-
- Visit the Qatar Airways Office Dhaka during the office hours.
- Approach the Qatar Airways flight executive and ask them to add the baggage.
- The airline’s agent will assess the Qatar Airways checked baggage allowance as well as the dimension.
- The representative will review your booking and inform you of the baggage allowance.
- Pay the required fee, and you can proceed with adding baggage to your existing itinerary.
Add to that, Qatar Airways Dhaka Office Bangladesh offers the range to services related to baggage, such as-
- Excess baggage guidance
- Baggage tracking
- Baggage claim
Make sure to keep the updated e-ticket as proof of your paid checked baggage.
Qatar Airways Special Assistance
Here is some general information on the special assistance provided by Qatar Airways at the Dhaka Office.
|Special Assistance Service||Description|
|Wheelchair Assistance||Qatar Airways office Dhaka offers wheelchair assistance. It needs to be reserved up to 24 hours before scheduled departure.|
|Boarding and Disembarking Assistance||The trained and qualified staff at Dhaka office will assist passengers with boarding, disembarking as well as navigating the airport.|
|Special Meals||Qatar Airways offers a range of special meals for passengers who follow a certain lifestyle. It includes Hindu Jain meals, kosher, halal, or low-fat meals.|
|Medical Assistance||Qatar Airways Dhaka Office provides medical assistance to passengers who use medical oxygen and the provision of special medical equipment on board.|
|Guide Dogs||Qatar Airways allows trained service dogs to travel with their owners in the cabin. Passengers must provide Dhaka Qatar Airways office the required paperwork and certifications before traveling.|
Note: It is always recommended to contact Qatar Airways customer service for most up -to-date information on the special assistance service provided by them.
Qatar Airways For Pets
Here’s everything you need to know Qatar Airways pet travel services passengers can avail at the Dhaka Office –
|Pet Travel Service||Description|
|Pet Types||Qatar Airways allows dogs, cats, and birds to travel in the cabin. Other pets may be transported as cargo through Qatar Airways Cargo.|
|Pet Fees||Qatar Airways charges a fee that varies with the flight distance, and the route. It is best to contact the Qatar Airways median office for accurate information.|
|Cabin Pet Requirements||Passengers can bring their pets in the cabin and they must be within 10 kg (22 lbs). The pet must be carried in an airline-approved carrier that fits under the seat in front of the passenger.|
To add pets to your travel –
- Visit the Qatar Airways Dhaka office Bangladesh. You must approach them at the operating hours. You can check & confirm the operating hours at Dhaka Qatar Airways Office phone number i.e. +880 9610-800800.
- Inform the airline representative that you would like to add the pet to your reservation.
- Provide the necessary information such as pet breed, weight, age, as well as medical conditions.
- Provide the required paperwork such as health certificate, vaccination records, and more.
- The agency will check the availability for pets and provide you with the additional information.
- Pay the required fee.
Please Note: Always approach the Qatar airways customer service for most up to date pet travel service and the guidelines.
Qatar Airways Receipts & Billing Enquiries
If you come up with any concerns related to the recipes and billing, get to the Qatar Airways Dhaka Office location. All you need to do is –
- Visit the Dhaka Qatar Airways Office.
- Inform the airline’s executive about your inquiry related to the receipts and billing for your flights.
- Provide your booking details that help the Qatar Airways flight executive to access your booking.
- Your inquiry will be addressed by the representative.
- The airline will help you with amending your billing details, providing a copy of your flight receipt or invoice, or addressing any billing-related queries.
- Feel free to contact the person if you have any questions or concerns.
If necessary, the representative may need to refer your inquiry or request to their billing department for further handling or investigation.
The representative will provide you with a resolution or an update on your inquiry or request.
To request check-in at the Qatar Airways Dhaka office, approach the airline’s staff and follow these steps-
- Ask the airline’s executive to check-in for your flight.
- Provide the booking reference number.
- Once the agent retrieves the booking, provide the seat preference and any other special request.
- The airline will issue the boarding pass alongside you will get the confirmation for the check-in.
Please Note: Be aware that the check-in criteria may vary depending on certain factors like travel route, class of travel, and guidelines of the airlines.
At the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka, you can report the missing baggage. All you need to do is –
- Inform the representative at the counter that your luggage is missing.
- The Qatar Airways executive will help you file a report.
- Provide the representative with your flight details, such as your booking reference or ticket number.
- Provide all the details related to your baggage such as the size, color, and brand of your bag.
- The representative will ask you to fill out a lost luggage form.
- You may be asked to provide a copy of your boarding pass, luggage tag, or any other relevant documents.
- The representative will assist you with filing the report.
- You will receive the Property Irregularity Report (PIR).
If you need any further assistance or have any follow-up inquiries, don’t hesitate to ask the representative for assistance.
Additional Services provided by Dhaka Qatar Airways Office
Here are the other additional services that you can avail at the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka-
|Seat selection||The Dhaka office offers assistance with seat selection. A fee may apply.|
|Special meals||The Qatar Airways Dhaka Office offers meal assistance for passengers with specific dietary requirements.|
|Lounge access||At the Dhaka office, Qatar Airways Frequent flyer members can issue the complimentary pass for the lounge access.|
|Flight upgrades||Passengers flying with Qatar Airways can request a flight upgrade through accumulated miles or cash and upgrade the flight to the higher class of service.|
|Flight status||The staff at Dhaka office can offer the real-time status of a flight or any potential delays.|
|Visa information||The airline agent will offer the via assistance. Please note the assistance is only related to the required paperwork needed at the time of boarding.|
|Ground transportation||Assistance with arranging transportation to/from the airport.|
|Group bookings||Passengers traveling in a group can request the price quote. Dhaka Qatar Airways office provides the fares comparatively at the discounted price, provided there must be at least 10 or more passengers traveling on the same itinerary.|
Qatar Airways office in Dhaka provides a range of services to assist passengers with their travel needs, including flight bookings, check-in, baggage services, special assistance for passengers with disabilities or special needs, and more.
How ContactForSupport Can Help?
ContactForSupport is an online directory that can help connect you with the Qatar Airways office in Dhaka or their customer service team. By visiting their website, you can find the details of the Qatar Airways Dhaka office opening hours, customer service, including phone numbers, email addresses, and more.
This can be helpful if you need assistance with booking a flight, adding baggage, or reporting missing luggage, among other things.
Here is the list of other airlines offices all over the world that may help you at different destinations throughout the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qatar Airways office in Bangladesh is located in 315, 320, and 321 Biman Cargo Village, 2nd Floor, Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
You can contact Qatar Airways at +1 (877) 777-2827 by phone. This is the official customer service number of Qatar Airways.
Qatar Airways’ new headquarters is located in the Qatar Airways Tower in Doha, Qatar. The tower is situated in the West Bay district, adjacent to the city’s financial district and diplomatic area.
To handle a complaint with Qatar Airways, follow the given steps:
– Contact Qatar Airways customer service.
– File a complaint through Qatar Airways official website.
– Do follow-up on your complaint.
– Consider escalating the issue.
It’s important to remain calm and professional when filing a complaint, and provide as much detail and documentation as possible to help Qatar Airways understand the issue and resolve it in a timely manner.
Qatar Airways is owned by the Qatari government.