Founded by Meriano Pelizzari in 2010, Travelgenio is a popular Spanish online travel company renowned for offering a host of customized deals on flights and hotels for people from all walks of life. Apart from flights and hotels, Travelgenio also deals in travel add-ons including travel insurance, car-rentals, and airport transfers.
Travelgenio Flight Booking Dashboard
Travelgenio offers flight booking services to the scheduled as well as low-cost carriers including Ryan Air, Spirit Airlines, Frontier Airlines, and EasyJet among others. We bring to you key features that make Travelgenio flight booking an unforgettable experience full of savings and other benefits. Here we go:
Easy booking system
Travelgenio is linked with the property management system (PMS) which makes passengers navigate things easily on the portal.
Augmented Reality (AR) hotel booking
To enhance the booking experience of passengers, Travelgenio offers a virtual tour of hotel properties listed on their booking platform with AR technologies. It helps customers make an informed decision.
This unique feature of Travelgenio ‘humanizes’ the online booking experience by matching the user’s expectations and demands.
Testimonials, recommendations, and customer reviews help customers make an informed decision. Travelgenio’s tie-up with TripAdvisor carves out a separate section for reviews about any travel products and services listed on their website.
Travelgenio Flight Booking Process
The booking process on the Travelgenio website is designed carefully in such a way that it prompts you to fill in the required details step-by-step, and verify all the details before proceeding further. This unique user-interface leaves passengers no room for mistakes while booking their flights or any other travel services. Here are the steps that help you book a flight on Travelgenio:
- Go to in.travelgenio.com.
- On the landing page, click on the ‘flight’ tab on the main menu.
- Enter the origin and departure point and select travel dates, trip type, cabin class, and the number of passengers. If a user wants to fly with a specific airline they can select the airline and then hit the ‘Search’ button.
- Choose the flights from the list of options available. And, then click on the Continue button.
- On the next page, it will ask you to add the traveler(s) information – name, age, gender, date of birth, photo ID, and contact details (email address and phone number).
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button to redirect to the payment information page.
- Travelgenio accepts all sorts of payments. Passengers can pay via credit/debit card, net banking, and payment wallets.
- Choose your desired methods of payment and click on ‘Pay’ to confirm for your flights.
- Wait for the transaction to get completed. Do not Refresh or hit the Back button.
- Once the payment is confirmed, you will get a Travelgenio flight booking confirmation on your screen.
- Meanwhile, Travelgenio will send the payment authorization request to your bank. Once your bank verifies or authenticates your transaction, Travelgenio will be sent the e-tickets on your registered email.
Travelgenio Contact Number USA
Are you not comfortable booking flights on Travelgenio’s booking portal? Or have you made a mistake while booking your flight? Or maybe you want to cancel your reservation with Travelgenio?
All your queries can be answered by reaching Travelgenio customer service support. Call at toll-free now and get everything you want related to your existing and new reservation at the snap of the fingers.
Travelgenio’s customer reps are available 24*7. They are just a call away should you want to know the latest promotions, flight offers, and discount coupons for your next booking.
Travelgenio – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What do I need to know before I make a booking on Travelgenio?
A. All the travel information you provide while booking your travel plans must be correct and in order. Therefore, at every step, Travelgenio will give you a chance to review all the information you have shared before you confirm and pay for your travel.
Q. I made a mistake in booking. What should I do?
A. Reach out to the ‘Travelgenio contact number USA’ customer support desk at . Before contacting, please keep your Travelgenio flight booking confirmation number handy.
Q. Do I have to re-confirm the flights before I travel?
A. The airline holds the right to reschedule or terminate any flight schedule due to certain possible reasons. Therefore, it is advisable to call airlines at least 72 hours before the scheduled flight departure to reconfirm your travel schedule.