American Home Shield was established in 1971 to give your dream home an extra layer of protection. With the devoted employees, the insurance company operates 24/7 service to cover your savings from the high expense of home repair.
American Home Shield associated with more than 16,000 contractors nationwide to provide premium protection coverage. The organization provides different kinds of policies through which the consumer can protect their homes.
American Home Shield Coverage Plans
A home guarantee is a personalized repair plan to install or restore essential equipment or equipment that has been disabled over time. American Home Shield offers information on large-scale home installations and components and functions of the hardware.
The insurance firm shall be available to restore the structure or replace the goods. Each day, the HVAC programs seek to increase the harm done by wear and tear.
What are the components covered under the American Home Shield Warranty?
Air Conditioning and Ductwork
You need to pay $150 to $3800 per occurrence if you are not entitled to American Home Shield Warranty. With the plan, you are able to offer extra shields on the components such as Ducted central electric split and package units of your air conditioner. You were also able to get coverage on Geothermal equipment with the plenums and Dampers.
The American Home Shield insurance company reimburses a refrigerant of up to $10 per accident.
Heating and Ductwork
You need to pay $105 to $3625 per occurrence if you are not entitled to American Home Shield Warranty. With the plan, you are able to offer an extra shield on the Heating system and Ductwork components. All other components like Room heater, floor furnaces, Geothermal and Wall-mounted heater. Leakage and breakage in the ductwork also covered under the American Home Shield Warranty plan.
- The American Home Shield insurance company shall reimburse a refrigerant of up to $10 per accident.
- The consumer must pay anything over $10 for refrigerant per incident.
The American Home Shield Warranty plans offer coverage on all the electric components. All the components of D.C. wiring, exhaust fan, vent and attic fans are covered by the insurance provider.
- 24 X7 Assistance by dedicated experts.
- Reimbursement on covered parts.
Doorbells, Smoke Detectors, Ceiling fans
All the components of Doorbells, Smoke Detectors, and Ceiling fans are covered by the American Home shield company.
1- Full refund on covered parts.
All the freezing parts are covered except the Freestanding freezer and Wine chillers.
American Home Shield Warranty offers coverage on all the components of cloth washers, dryers, cooktops, dishwashers, ovens, doors of the garage, ice maker systems, and many more components are covered. Remember all the removable accessories are not covered under American Home Shield Plans.
The American Home Shield protects the main elements of up to 21 home systems and equipment including 11 fully protected commodities. In the contract period, the insurance company solves each claim problem. Incomplete maintenance, corrosion, rot or waste, the mistake in settings, corrections or modifications. This coverage includes defects on the components covered under the terms of the contract.
Benefits offered by the American Home Shield Warranty
- You don’t bear the full expense of your home insurance repair or upgrade.
- The deal will protect the replacement or substitute of protected goods regardless of era, produce or type.
- There is no need for home monitoring or repair documents.
- If they fail to repair as per the compensation agreement they will offer a replacement. The American Home Shield company will offer $1000 per contract term.
American Home Shield Plans
The American Home Shield Plans offers coverage in three segments. Such as- new consumer, existing consumer, and transfer of ownership.
1. For New consumer
The First Year Consumer Contract Period ends on the date specified in the Service Agreement pages and lasts for one year from that date and ensures that the Premium Payments are collected by the insurance provider.
2. For existing consumer
Renewal plan is available only for a current existing consumer whose deal American Home Shield agreed to extend. Renewal Customer contract period shall commence at the conclusion of the previous contract period and shall run for one year and the paid payment charge shall be collected by AHS within 45 days of the expiry date.
3. Transfer of ownership
When the land insured transfers hands after the term, the Settlement Policy documents will pass the liability to the current party. You need to dial the American Home Shield Contact number for transferring ownership.
What is not covered under American Home Shield Warranty?
The American Home Shield does not repair or eliminate any defects covered by a supplier, dealer, contractor or extended warranty. The coverage is only personal property bought or rented in such a manner that no private land or property converted into a company may be covered. All the coverage benefits are subjected to the company policy. For more information about the schemes connected to the claim department through American Home Shield Number 1-833-815-6242.
How to connect to the claim department through American Home Shield Phone Number?
- Dial the American Home Shield Phone Number +1-833-815-6242.
- Select the language and connects it to the claim adjuster department.
- For identity verification, you need to use the policy number to validate the identification process.
- The program will immediately verify your identity and a few minutes you will be allocated a claim adjuster for the claim process.
- Allow the Adjuster on your behalf to begin the claim procedure.
- The agent will fill the claim application.
- When the application process has been filled by the agent, use the repair or maintenance bills to file the application request.
- You will provide a detailed break upon the request issue on your registered mobile number or email address. For future requirements, remember the claim number mentioned in the American Home Shield Insurance sheet.
What to do when you are not happy with the Claim amount?
In case you are not happy with the compensation then visit American Home Shield Corporate Office and register a complaint against the claim value. Your application will be reviewed within 24 to 72 hours. The American Home Shield Corporate Office timing depends on the location of the corporate office.
What is the American Home Shield Phone Number for registering queries?
The American Home Shield Phone Number is +1-833-815-6242. For registering a query, call within the official timing allotted by the company.
What is the difference between Houseowner policy and American Home Shield policy?House owner’s policy usually protects the house from incidents like fires, missiles or natural disasters. Whereas the American Home Shield policy secures the investment, as house systems and insured equipment collapse due to daily wear and tear. The consumer is able to offer extra shields to their daily household equipment.