Emerged as a dominant force, DAZN is among the top sports streaming services for sports enthusiasts with exclusive live and on-demand sports content. However, if you are looking to take a break from your subscription for any reason, understanding how to cancel your DAZN subscription is important.
In this article, we will walk you through various ways to cancel your subscription with ease.
How to cancel DAZN subscription on Amazon?
To cancel a DAZN subscription on Amazon-operated devices like the Fire TV, Fire Stick, and more, or the Amazon app, users can cancel the subscription directly from the respective devices or app settings.
Cancellation on Amazon Devices
To cancel the DAZN subscription on your respective Amazon devices, visit the Amazon website and follow the steps given below:
- Open your preferred browser on your computer or mobile.
- Head to the Amazon website and sign in to your account, if you still need to log in.
- Click on ‘Accounts and Lists’ on the top right side of the homepage.
- From the drop-down, select ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ under the ‘Your Account’ section.
- Find DAZN or DAZN subscriptions from the list of subscriptions.
- You will find the ‘Manage ’option among other available options for DAZN.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to cancel your subscription by deselecting the Auto-renew subscription option.
Cancellation via Amazon App
Amazon app is preferable for DAZN subscription cancelation on Amazon devices now allowing direct cancellation from devices like TVs. Follow the steps as follows to cancel your DAZN subscription:
- On the Amazon App, click on the ‘Your Account section.
- Select ‘Memberships and Subscriptions’ within the account settings.
- Click on the ‘Manage’ button located next to the DAZN app.
- Unclick the Auto-renew this subscription option.
How to cancel DAZN subscription on Android phones via Google Play Store?
To cancel your DAZN subscription on your Android devices, follow the steps given below:
- On your Android device, head to the Google Play Store application.
- Head to the ‘Subscriptions’ option from the menu.
- Click on ‘Payments and subscriptions’.
- Select DAZN subscription from the list.
- There is an option to cancel a subscription at the bottom of the DAZN Manage section.
- Share the reason as to why you wish to cancel the subscription.
- Once the request is confirmed, the DAZN subscription is revoked.
You can also use Google Play Store on PC browsers like Safari, Brave, or Google Chrome by logging into your account.
How to cancel my DAZN subscription on Roku?
Roku, a popular streaming platform with over 1500 channels offers DAZN subscription facilities. Here is how to cancel my DAZN subscription on Roku:
- Use the Roku remote to navigate the page and open the DAZN app.
- Login with your registered account details.
- Click on ‘Manage Account’ to find the various options.
- You will find the ‘cancel your subscription’ button along with other details like the renewal date and access.
- A pop-up window may emerge asking to pause the subscription.
- However, confirm your cancellation selection and the DAZN subscription will be canceled on the ROKU device.
How to cancel DAZN subscription on iPhone?
Users who have opted for a DAZN subscription via iTunes or an Apple account on their iPhone or iPad can cancel it by following the steps below:
- Open ‘Settings’ on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your Apple account details on the top.
- Click on the subscriptions button.
- A new window will pop up with memberships/ subscriptions under your Apple account.
- Select the DAZN subscription from the list and click on the ‘Cancel’ button.
How to cancel subscriptions on DAZN website portal?
The website portal offers a quick and efficient method for users looking for how to cancel DAZN monthly subscription/annual with a few steps:
- Head to the DAZN website and log in using your registered credentials.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ section and find the settings menu.
- There is a cancel subscription button under the subscription section.
- The portal offers multiple options to users like one one-click subscription restart or pause button.
- Opt for the ‘I still want to cancel’ button to process the cancellation.
Once selected, the DAZN subscription cancellation is processed, and the subscription runs until the next billing date. Pay for the remaining days in your next billing.
How to cancel DAZN subscription on TV?
Cancel your DAZN subscription directly using your Smart TV for all subscriptions purchased via the official website with these simple steps:
- Open the DAZN app on your Smart TV.
- Sign in to your account and head to the ‘Manage Account’ section.
- Click on Cancel my subscription’ from the available options.
- You can fill in the feedback form if you wish.
- Press ‘Confirm’ to finalise cancelation.
More on DAZN
DAZN opens the gateways to a whole new world of sports with its compelling content and affordable prices. It has a wide array of games, events, live tournaments, behind-the-scenes, and more. While the above methods make it quick to understand how to cancel DAZN subscription, individuals can also opt for other temporary options like pausing the membership.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is an online phone directory that prioritizes offering exclusive, verified information and up-to-date contact details for over 10,000+ companies. If you wish to request a DAZN subscription over the phone, connect with us anytime get updated contacts of the DAZN Help Center, and cancel your subscription conveniently.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can cancel your DAZN subscription anytime, however, the refund for the remaining period is not available.
Yes, DAZN offers multiple ways to cancel subscriptions easily.
If you have signed up for DAZN via third-party apps, you will not be able to cancel your subscription via the website.
Yes, based on the customer’s choice or monthly or annual subscription model, the DAZN subscription renews automatically.
The DAZN subscription is worth it for fans of niche sports with attractive monthly and yearly subscriptions.
You can cancel your subscription via the website, mobile app, Smart TV, or gaming console without calling.