US Airways is the major airline that operates 3028 daily flights to 193 destinations in 24 countries, thus operates from its primary hubs in Charlotte, Phoenix, and Philadelphia. It is said to be the largest airline in the world after it got merged.
Being a Star Alliance and One World member, the airline has a codeshare agreement with Air Berlin, British Airways, Finnair, Hawaiian Airlines, Iberia, Qatar Airways and Royal Jordanian.
US Airways Booking Class
Now passengers can travel based on their style and preference, as they can choose the range of classes with US Airways :
US Airways Basic Economy – It is the lowest airfare offered by US Airways reservation, and has some restrictions. Passengers will get a comfortable seat in the Economy Class cabin, complimentary snacks, and in-flight entertainment. Only one carry-on bag and one personal item allowed. The first checked bag fee is 35 USD and the second checked bag fee is 55 USD
US Airways Main Cabin – Passengers will get more benefits with this Economy Class airfare, such as :
- Passengers can have a free seat selection
- Passengers can enjoy meals and alcoholic drinks for free
- Passengers can bring one carry-on bag and one personal item for free
- One can relax and enjoy free entertainment showing up to 3000 movies and hundreds of TV shows
US Airways Main Cabin Extra – Passengers can access comfortable seating in the Economy Class itself by just paying an additional service fee of 20 USD.
- Passengers get exclusive access to the WiFi service on board
- Passenger can purchase an extra legroom comfort seat
- This Economy Class airfare comes with Preferred Group 5 Boarding
- One checked bag for free
US Airways Premium Economy – Premium Economy airfare comes with special amenities and benefits, such as :
- Wider seats with more legroom, and adjustable leather headrests and footrests
- Michelin rated cuisines with complimentary alcoholic drinks
- Free on-demand entertainment with a larger HD screen and noise cancellation headphone
- Complimentary travel essential amenity and sleep kit
US Airways Business Class – US Airways reservation for Business Class gets the highest level of service to the passenger, like:
- Passengers can freely access priority boarding, check-in, and security at the airport
- US Airways’ Business cabin comes with wider seats and extra-legroom
- Complimentary premium dining
- In-flight entertainment comes with wireless streaming on all aircraft
- Passenger will get complimentary access to US Airways premium lounge
US Airways First Class – Passengers can access premium services in the First Class cabin. Some of them include:
- Speedy check-in, boarding, and security procedures exclusively for First Class travelers
- Premium one-on-one assistance provided for departure, connections, and arrivals
- First Class cabin comes with mood-lightening and wider legroom seats
- Exclusive premium dining with acclaimed chefs serving delicious cuisines atop the skies
US Airways Baggage Policy
Checked Baggage – Passengers can check up to 5 bags with US Airways. In Economy Class fare, first and second checked bags are allowed at a fee of 35 USD and 55 USD respectively. The weight of the hold luggage must not exceed 23 kg and measuring must be within 62 linear inches.
Carry-on Baggage – Passengers can take one carry-on bag and personal item for free, regardless of the travel class booked. The carry-on bag must not exceed 18 kg in weight and 36 x 23 x 56 cm in size. In addition, passengers can also carry one personal item like a briefcase, a purse, a laptop bag, a small backpack, etc.
US Airways Cancellation Policy
US Airways reservation offers a 24-hour cancellation policy that allows passengers to cancel a reservation for a full refund within a day of purchase. Beyond 24 hours, the airline allows a cancellation provided that the refund would not be generated against the airfare. Rather, a travel credit would be issued after assessing a 200 USD cancel fee. Passengers can redeem travel credit within 365 days from the date of cancellation provided that the travel must be completed within the specified time.
US Airways Customer Service Number
Need assistance in planning and booking your travel? Feel free to speak to our Holiday Specialist by calling on our 24*7 US Airways booking phone number at . Just heart-out all your travel concerns and queries and our Holiday Specialist will make things easier and affordable for you. Also, do not forget to ask for discounts on your upcoming US Airways reservation. Call us to personalize your travel experience!