S7 Airlines is Russia’s largest domestic airline operates from its primary bases at Domodedovo International Airport and Tolmachevo Airport. The airline operates to over 150 destinations within Russia and internationally throughout Europe and Asia.
The airline is a member of the One World alliance that operates a wider network in Russia and around the world, thus having an agreement with major airlines such as Aegean Airlines, Azerbaijan Airlines, Asiana Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Cyprus Airways, Etihad Airways, Hainan Airlines, Japan Airlines, Montenegro Airlines, Qatar Airways, Royal Air Maroc, Singapore Airlines and many more.
S7 Airlines Reservations Classes
S7 Airlines Economy Class – It is suitable for those who are confident with their travel dates and like to travel with less luggage. Economy Class of S7 Airlines is also suitable for those who often travel in the company or with the family.
- Economy Basic Fare – It includes one 10 kg carry-on item. The fare is completely non-refundable. Changes are permitted for a fee between 100-400 USD depending on the travel network and the fare rules. Seat section service is available for 20 USD if the traveler prefers a special seat. If traveling with children, passengers can choose a comfortable seat for free during ticket purchase or at the time of check-in in for the flight.
- Economy Flex Fare – The price of this ticket includes a free baggage allowance of one piece of luggage up to 23 kg in addition to the 10 kg carry-on baggage. The ticket also includes a free seat selection and unlimited changes on the existing S7 Airlines reservation before departure.
S7 Airlines Business Class – It offers passengers a high level of service anytime during their journey. The business class cabin with S7 airlines is located on the front part of the aircraft and is equipped with wide comfortable seats of 89 cm in pitch. The seats are also equipped with a footrest and an adjustable headrest. Passengers are offered a special menu, alcohol, and hot drinks during the flight. S7 Airlines flight booking for the Business Class comes with two variants :
- Business Basic Fare – Provides one piece of baggage with weight up to 32 kg and one carry-on baggage up to 15 kg.
- Business Flex Fare – Provides two pieces of baggage with weight up to 32 kg each and one carry-on bag up to 15 kg. It also comes with free lounge access at the airport.
S7 Airlines Baggage Allowance
Hand Luggage – Regardless of the class of service booked, S7 Airlines allows one hand luggage that weighs no more than 10 kg, and the sum of its length, breadth, and height must not exceed 75 cm.
Checked Baggage – It all depends upon what class of service you’re flying with. Here it goes :
- Economy Basic – No luggage allowed. Only hand luggage up to 10 kg and dimension not more than 55 x 40 x 23 cm allowed.
- Economy Flex – One checked bag is allowed up to 23 kg inclusive and dimension should not be more than 203 linear cm.
- Business Basic – One piece of baggage up to 32 kg allowed
- Business Flex – Two pieces of baggage up to 32 kg each allowed
S7 Airlines Customer Service Phone Number +1-877-209-1629
Are you looking to book an S7 Airline reservation at a comparatively low price than even an airline? Speak to our travel experts at S7 airlines phone number +1-877-209-1629 as our agents would be able to get you a flight deal with huge savings. Not just that, bundle up your flight with hotels and car rentals to get the most attractive deals of 2020. Call us to know more!
S7 Airlines Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I choose seats for free If I fly with a child on an S7 Airlines?
Yes, If more than 48 hours left before the scheduled departure, you can select free seats without any cost. If less than 48 hours, choose any seats in the economy class cabin except the extra legroom seats (enhanced comfort seats).
I’m pregnant. Can I choose extra seats or upgrade my S7 Airlines booking to Business Class?
Yes, in case of special circumstances one can choose an extra legroom seat located behind Business Class seats at the time of ticket purchase or later by navigating to the ‘My Bookings’ section.
One can only upgrade to a higher class of service at the time of online or offline check-in.
What do I need to know about the S7 Airlines cancellation policy?
S7 Airlines cancellation fee of 100-500 USD would be applicable if the cancellation request was made after the 24 hours as a risk-free cancellation. If passengers cancel flights within 24 hours of the scheduled departure, then a fee of 100-400 USD would be charged as cancellation.
Do S7 Airlines have a 24-hour cancellation policy?
Yes, as per S7 Airlines 24-hour cancellation policy, passengers can cancel a flight within 24 hours of the purchase. The airline will provide a complete refund of your ticket cost in case booking was made a week or more prior to the departure date.
Can I get S7 Airlines compensation for a 2-hour flight delay?
Passengers are legally entitled to get compensation if the delay happened from the airlines’ end. In such cases, passengers can request a full refund or can make changes to the flight without any fee.
How can I find my S7 Airlines reservation on the website or in the app?
On the website, go to the ‘My Reservation’ section. Enter the last name of the passengers and the six-character booking reference in the required field. Instead of booking reference, passengers can also enter a 13-digit ticket confirmation number. Click on the Submit button and can access all the details related to the existing booking.
While booking a reservation online, I made a mistake in the first name or last name of the passenger. What to do?
If you’re flying domestically with S7 Airlines, then you will be admitted to the flight. The typos error is acceptable in your first name and last name, not more than three character correction is allowed. If it is a serious mistake, feel free to call our S7 Airlines phone number at +1-877-209-1629