Qantas Airline is the national carrier of Australia and is the largest airline across the Asia Pacific in terms of the number of passengers carried and the number of international destinations served. It is the third most established and oldest airline in the world after Avianca Airlines and KLM Royal Dutch. The airline is the founding member of the One World alliance.
Qantas Airlines Reservation
Let’s us help you explore the all-new Qantas Airlines booking platform, and how one can have more than just a flight reservation :
Flight Booking – Passenger can create their own customized travel experience at Qantas Airlines booking platform that caters to 193 destinations across the globe, With the help of a multi-city option, passengers can explore and see more of the world for less.
Qantas Conference – Now booking flights for your group or delegate with Qantas Conference which provides a personalized online booking tool. Passengers can also call on Qantas Airlines phone number at + for all the discounted group booking airfares.
Qantas Hotels and Airbnb – Now book from a vast range of Airbnb listings and hotel properties on the Qantas Airlines reservation platform and convert your airline booking into a vacation package to save more.
Activities – Pick from over 10,000 curated handpicked local experience and sightseeing activities in 128 destinations around the world. Some of the Qantas Airlines picks include Australian cultural experiences, New Zealand tours, and many more.
Car Rentals – Now hire a car from 600 locations across the globe from the likes of leading Car hire agencies like Hertz, National, Alamo, Avis, Budget, and Thrifty. If combined with the Qantas Airlines booking, passengers can save up to 25 percent.
Transfers – Now book a private car, taxi, or shuttle service at Qantas Airlines booking platform at international as well as domestic destinations. Passengers can book airport transfers service to/from 280 destinations around the world.
Qantas Airlines Booking Class
With Qantas Airlines reservations, passengers can explore multiple features such as cabin features, dining menus, entertainment, seating comfort, and much more whether they travel with Economy, Premium Economy, Business or First Class.
Economy Class –
- Recently innovated cabin interiors, lightening, seats, and dining options
- Smooth and easy check-in process online and at the airport
- Complimentary seat selection on all fare types
- Passengers would get a modern amenity kit that includes travel essentials
- Complimentary meal service
Premium Economy Class –
- Dedicated check-in counter, priority boarding, and security checks
- Sophisticated designed seat with adjustable headrest and footrest
- Complimentary sparkling wine and other alcoholic beverages
- Complimentary Napoleon Perdis amenity kit that contains an eye-mask, dental essentials, and socks.
- In-flight entertainment with over 1000 hours of sitcoms, movies, music, and interactive video games
Business Class –
- Priority check-in counter, boarding, and faster security check
- Complimentary access to Qantas Business lounge
- Priority baggage drop and disembarkment
- Skybed seating with a range of seat adjustments and auto-massage feature
- Formal dining offering along with complimentary wines and champagne
First Class –
- Dedicated First Class check-in and boarding area; faster immigration and security lanes
- Access to First Class lounge that has a complimentary spa treatment
- First Class suite with luxurious bedding with 212 cm flatbed
- A unique restaurant-style dining experience above the clouds
- Complimentary first amenity kit which includes bamboo socks, LaGaia skincare products, eye mask, and earplugs.
Qantas Airlines Baggage Allowance
Carry-on Baggage – Qantas Airlines allow one carry on bag that must be under 20 kg in weight and 115 cm in size. In addition, one onboard small personal items such as a laptop bag, small purse, backpack, etc are permitted.
Checked Baggage – Passengers can only take one piece of checked baggage amongst all travel classes. Economy Class allows one checked bag up to 30 kg. Premium Economy and Business Class allow 40 kg, and First Class allow 50 kg weight limit for a single checked bag.
Need assistance while making Qantas Airlines booking? We got you covered! With Qantas Airlines reservations phone number, feel free to reach our travel resolution team at , and get all kinds of travel-related assistance at no additional cost. Our executive will help not only make Qantas Airlines reservations but also assist and guide passengers with the existing bookings. Feel free to reach us for all the discounted Qantas Airlines booking deals.
Qantas Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Qantas Airlines cancellation policy?
Qantas Airlines allows a 24-hour cancellation policy where a passenger can claim a full refund upon cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
In addition, the passengers can cancel their reservation beyond 24 hours of purchase, a fee of 300 USD would be assessed and the rest of the airfare balance would be converted into the future credit.
The premium class such as Business Class and First Class allows a full refund after charging a cancellation fee of 300 USD. The remaining airfare balance would be automatically processed into the customer’s registered mode of payment.
How can I view my Qantas Airlines reservation online?
One can view their existing Qantas Airlines booking via the ‘Manage My Booking’ link, where passengers just need to enter their booking reference and the last name. Once able to access the reservation, passengers can update their contact details, change or cancel flight reservation, place seat or meal requests, add a wheelchair, and much more.
What to do if the Qantas Airlines booking process got interrupted or halted at a certain stage, or keep reloading?
At times, our web browsers have cookies and cached data that need to be treated at frequent intervals to smoothen the process of loading a page.
To resolve, it is essential to hit Ctrl + F5 together and then refresh the page.