Founded in 1941, Philippine Airlines is Asia’s oldest airline and is the flag carrier of the Philippines. It operates from its primary hub of Ninoy Aquino International Airport in Manila. The airline has a fleet of 80 aircraft from five families: Airbus A320, Airbus 321neo, Airbus A330, Airbus A350, and Boeing 777. Philippine Airlines serves 32 destinations in the domestic circuit and 54 overseas destinations in Southeast Asia, East Asia, Middle East, Oceania, North America, and Europe. Airlines also have a codeshare agreement with 14 major airlines across the globe.
Philippine Airlines Reservations
Booking Philippine Airlines for your next international trip comes with luxurious cabin amenities, new-age in-flight entertainment, seamless connectivity, a world-class menu, and heartwarming services, irrespective of the travel class reserved.
Passengers can sink into the comfort of plush seatings where the interiors come with a tropical feel, with their blue and silver-white interiors. Suit yourself in traditional and fusion cuisine, and enjoy a unique dine-in experience atop the skies with world-class chefs. Special meals, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are also served.
Stay connected with ‘myPAL’ WiFi for free throughout your journey. Choose from 300 hours of the latest movies, TV services, music, and games – all accessible for free from your seat or via ‘myPAL’ player app.
Now you know the perks of having Philippine Airlines reservations, let’s understand the navigation process to book the flights :
- Firstly, navigate to the Philippine Airlines booking website – https://www.philippineairlines.com
- Go to the ‘Book Flights’ section and choose from one of the three options – a one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trip.
- Select your origin and destination point along with the travel date. You can also tick the checkbox ‘Flexible travel date’ that helps you get the cheapest fare in and around your travel dates.
- Select the number of passengers, Cabin Class, and click on the ‘Search Flights’ button.
- Now, select a flight according to your budget and travel schedule.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to head to the passenger’s information page.
- Enter the name of the traveler(s), age, gender, date of birth, passport redressal information along with email address, and contact number.
- Read all declared ‘Terms & Conditions’, and click on the ‘’Purchase’ button.
- Now, choose a suitable payment method and make a payment for your Philippine Airlines reservation.
- Wait for the transaction to get completed. Once done, you will receive a six-digit booking reference along with the travel itinerary.
- Lastly, when your payment is authorized by your ban you’ll receive a confirmation e-ticket on your registered email ID.
Similarly, you can also change or cancel your reservation via Philippines Airlines Manage Booking. Just follow these simple steps if you’re computer-savvy enough to alter or cancel your booking online :
- Visit the official airline’s website of Philippines Airlines and then go to the ‘Manage Booking’ section.
- Enter your booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. Click on the proceed button.
- You can change the timing of your flight, edit the passenger’s name, cancel your booking, select seat, meal preference, edit or add contact details, etc.
- In addition, passengers can also upgrade the class of services by paying the additional fees and fare difference, if applicable.
- If you’re making any change request, you will be informed and prompt to pay for the desired changes.
Philippine Airlines Flight Class of Services
Philippines Airlines has Economy, Business, and First Class cabins :
- Economy Class – The seats of Economy Class in Philippines Airlines are 33 inches wider and have ample of legroom for a comfortable long-haul journey. The cabin is equipped with an LED screen supported by AVOD (motion-sensor) technology. The passenger can spend an amazing time watching 300 hours of entertainment programs including movies, TV shows, games, and music. The passengers are offered complimentary meals and snacks on the international journey.
- Business Class – The cabin is laced with all the luxury features – 180 degrees adjustable seats, comfortable headrest and footrest, and mood-lightening. The cabin is equipped with 15 inches personal LED screen. The cabin comes in confirmation of 1-2-1 seatings arrangement which is laced with much-needed privacy above the clouds. The class provides dine-in service and offers delicacies from traditional and fusion cuisines, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- First Class – Also known as Mabuhay Class, the cabin is fitted with comfortable ‘gooseneck’ reading lights, dedicated arm, head, and footrest, multiple charging ports, a business desk that lets you work, and beautifully designed interior space. Passengers booking this cabin will get access to priority check-in and boarding, Philippines Airlines business lounge access across the globe, luxury amenity kit, and complimentary airport transfers at multiple points.
Philippine Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Carry-on– Passengers are allowed one cabin bag on the economy class and two cabin bags in the business and first-class reservations. Philippine Airlines allows passengers to take one hand baggage with a maximum weight of 7 kg. One can also take one personal item such as a laptop, handbag, etc.
- Check-in– Travelers flying domestically with Philippines Airlines can carry one checked bag for free. On the international journey, passengers are allowed to carry two checked bags up to 23 kg in the economy class. In the business and first-class, passengers can check three bags for free. The maximum dimensions allowed are of 62 linear inches or 158 cm (L+B+H)
Philippine Airlines Customer Service
Looking to book a Philippine Airlines reservations? Great! We are happy to help you. Call us at our 24*7 Philippine Airlines phone number at +1-877-209-1629 to get the best deals with us. To learn more about affordable deals, talk to our experts who will help you choose the best place you can visit at an affordable price. Our experts will compare the airline price with 1200 travel agents across the globe that help you pay the least amount on your ticket booking.
Philippine Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Philippine airline cancellation policy?
Any Philippine Airlines reservation canceled within 24 hours from the date of purchase are eligible for a full refund, considered that the date of departure must be beyond 7 days from the purchase date. Beyond 24 hours, Philippines Airlines charges 200 USD as a cancellation fee in exchange for a travel credit equivalent to airfare. The travel credit to be redeemed within 365 days from the date of cancellation where the trip has to be completed under the given time period.
How do I proceed to Philippine Airlines’ online check-in?
Visit the official airline’s website of Philippines Airlines and then go to the ‘Manage Booking’ section. Enter your booking reference along with the last name of the passenger. Click on the proceed button. You would be redirected to the check-in page. Online check-in window would be available between 72 hours and 3 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
How would I know if I made a successful Philippine Airlines online booking?
A confirmation page that displays Philippine Airlines’ booking reference would be prompted on your screen. In addition, you will receive an e-ticket itinerary receipt at the time of purchase.
Once I purchase a Philippine Airlines booking, when will you charge my debit/credit card?
Your credit or debit card would be charged as soon as you complete the transaction while finalize your booking by entering your payment details.
How many passengers I can book online with Philippine Airlines?
You can book up to a maximum of nine passengers under a single transaction (adults, children, and infants included). If there are more passengers traveling together, feel free to reach us at +1-877-209-1629 for the group booking assistance.