Willing to fly Thailand, however, do not wish to pay expensive airfare? If the answer is yes then you must plan a trip with the Jet Asia Airways. The airline offers its services to the Thai people and operates its fleet services from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport in Bangkok, Thailand. If you are leaving near Bangkok then you can easily perform Jet Asia Airways Booking at the base station or headquarter. Mainly Jet Asia Airways operates its flight services to three destinations with five Jet Asia Airways Fleet. The airline also offers charter plan service, so if you are looking for long-haul or short-haul charter service then you may consider Jet Asia Airways.
Jet Asia Airways Booking Process
To reserve your seat you do not need to visit the airport counter and wait for your turn. Why go with the old traditional method of Jet Asia Airways Booking. No need to waste your energy as the airline offers booking services through both online and offline mediums. In case, if you are planning to book tickets by staying at home then you go for the following ways:-
1- Official Jet Asia Airways Booking website
- Step 1- Open the official Jet Asia Airways Booking website on your preferred web browser.
- Step 2- On the home page, click on the login tab to visit the login page.
Step 3- Use the Jet Asia Airways account credentials(username with password) to complete the login process and visit the reservation page.
- Step 4- On the reservation page, Select the departure and arrival airport city from the available dropdown and pick the departure date with the arrival date.
- Step 5- Select the number of passengers. Review the selection and click on the book now icon to fill the passenger information form.
- Step 6- To fill the passenger information form, the passenger needs to enter the following information:- Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, Address, Nationality, Religion, Country, etc.
- Step 7- After inputting the passenger information, click on the proceed to enter your contact details:- Email Address and Phone Number(both should be registered by the Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking team).
- Step 8- Review the entire information and click on the continue to visit the payment page.
- Step 9- The airline accepts all types of cards and payment medium. If you wish to pay through your e-wallets you can.
- Step 10- The airline will send your e-ticket on your registered email ID.
Note:- The most important part of online Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking is passengers do not require to waste their resources by staying in long queues.
2- Jet Asia Airways Reservations Application
- Step 1- Open your mobile or device play store.
- Step 2- Search the Jet Asia Airways Reservations App and download it.
- Step 3- Launch the official app and complete the login process through the help of an email address and password.
- Step 4- Visit the reservation section and select the departure airport, arrival airport from the drop-down column, with selecting the departure date and arrival date(if required).
- Step 5- Choose the passenger numbers and click on the book button.
- Step 6- Pick the passport and now fill the passenger details with the following information:- Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, Address, Nationality, Religion, Country, etc.
- Step 7- After inputting the passenger information, click on the proceed tab and enter your contact details like:- Email Address and Phone Number(both should be registered by the Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking team).
- Step 8- Review the entire input once again then click on the continue tab by selecting your cabin class.
- Step 9- Pay the airfare through the Debit card, or credit card, or any other electronic wallets as per your preference and obtain your e-ticket on the registered ID.
3- Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking Number
- Step 1- For the passenger who hates online services can dial the Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking Number and reserve their seats.
- Step 2- Select the booking option by choosing the interaction language.
- Step 3- Within a few minutes, an agent will assist you and ask you to offer Name, Age, Gender, Occupation, Address, Nationality, Religion of the passenger with the email address, and contact details to initiate the Jet Asia Airways Booking process on your behalf.
- Step 4- Offer the following information. Pay the airfare and obtain your ticket on the registered credentials(email address and mobile number).
- The Jet Asia Airways Thailand Booking Number is accessible in many languages and available 24/7.
- No need to pay calling fees as the number is toll-free.
List Of Jet Asia Airways Booking Contact Details
|Bangkok Office Telephone||66 (0)2-653-3232|
|Suvarnabhumi Airport Office||66 (0)2-134-0808|
|Jet Asia Airways Phuket||66 (0) 76 328 313|
|Jet Asia Airways Headquarters||66 (0)2119 3500|
|Jet Asia Airways Booking & Reservation Enquiries||[email protected]|
|Jet Asia Airways Corporate Enquiries||[email protected]|
|Jet Asia Airways Sales inquiries||[email protected]|