Call On the Helvetic Airways to Grab Exciting Deals on Every Booking
Founded in 2003, Helvetic Airways flights started its operations with just one Fokker-100 and for three destinations. But in 2004, they operated 7 planes and the route was also expanded. After 2 years in 2006, the airline unveiled a new aircraft livery. Since then Helvetic Airways aircraft has borne the colors white, silver-grey, and red. These colors along with the cross sign symbolize the values set forth by the airline – quality, safety, and cleanliness. The current collaboration between the SWISS International Airlines and Helvetic Airways started in 2007 following the IOSA certification.
The airline also has the aviation school (in the partnership with Horizon Swiss Flight Academy Ltd.) where they provide comprehensive training for professional, commercial, and private airline pilots along with cabin crew training. Later in 2011, they opted for an in-house ‘maintenance company’ – Helvetic Maintenance to gain authority from 3rd parties and achieve greater flexibility.
Destinations Covered by Helvetic Airways Flights
Before doing flight ticket booking with Helvetic Airways, you should collect information about the route or destinations covered by the airline. For this, you can call on the Helvetic Airways contact number or simply check out the following:
- Gran Canaria
- Palma de Mallorca
Helvetic Airways reservations can be done for one of these destinations. However, it is good to connect with us or simply the airline to check if there is any ongoing discount offer or deal available to save some bucks on your flight ticket booking.
Helvetic Airways Baggage Policy
Once you are done with the booking, you should check the baggage policy of the airline to see how much weight you can carry with you. To help you with this, we have listed the baggage policy of this airline here. Just take a look:
- Carry-On Baggage: It is the baggage that you can carry with you on the flight. When it comes to the policy, you will be allowed to carry only one bag with you but it should not weigh more than 5 kg. It could be your handbag, laptop, camera, etc.
- Checked-Baggage: It is the baggage that you can carry in the cargo service. While traveling in the Helvetic Airways flights, you can carry up to 23 kg checked baggage. For detailed information, you can call on the Helvetic Airways phone number or simply browse through the official website.
Check-In Details of Helvetic Airways
It is good to look at the check-in details of the airline while booking the tickets to avoid last-minute hassles. The airline provides its passengers with the following modes for easy check-in:
- Web Check-In: The airline offers this facility so that you can check-in with great ease at your home. This facility opens 23 hours and closes 3 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight. However, this facility is available for selected routes only.
- Airport Check-In: In case the web check-in is not available for your specific route or you are unable to do it for any other reason, you can choose the traditional check-in method. For this, you will need to reach the airport at least 3-4 hours before the scheduled departure and go to the check-in counter for the process.
Class Options Offered by Helvetic Airways
The airline offers both Economy Class and Business Class to its passengers in all of its planes. More details of these class options have been given here:
- Economy Class: It is an economical option provided by the airline to its travelers. Even though it is economical, you can still expect the best services and facilities in it. For instance, depending on the time/day of your flight, you will be provided with high-quality and delicious meals or snacks on all routes. In addition to this, you can indulge in the unique yet duty-free experience with the Fly&Buy catalogue on-board. Besides, you can also pre-reserve your seat up to 24 hours before the scheduled departure by paying a fee. When it comes to the seats, you will get a comfortable space with plenty of legroom to enjoy your journey.
- Business Class: This travel class is entitled ‘Viva’, offering extra luxury and comfort while flying. And when it comes to the services, you will enjoy greater flexibility irrespective of the fare conditions – full-flex and semi-flex. Furthermore, you will be allowed to carry 30 kg checked baggage with you along with 2 carry-on items. Priority check-in, business class lounges, on-board meals, and comfortable seats are some more perks of traveling in the business class.
Need more information about the Helvetic Airways flights and its policies? Call on the () to get the professional support and the right guidance for your queries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Some of the frequently asked questions about Helvetic Airways have been answered here:
Q. What are the most popular routes of Helvetic Airways?
A. Even though this airline is quite popular in the region, it is highly preferred by passengers for the following routes:
- Bern <> Bordeaux
- Brindisi <> Bern
- Zurich <> Bern
- Palma de Mallorca <> Zakynthos
- Ohrid <> Calvi
- Bern <> Ohrid
Q. What is in the fleet of Helvetic Airways?
A. The airline currently has the following aircraft in its fleet:
- Airbus A319-100
- Fokker 100
- Embraer 190
Q. What is the hub airport of Helvetic Airways?
A. Zurich Airport is one of the largest airports in Switzerland. And it is the main hub of Helvetic Airways.
Q. How to book a flight with Helvetic Airways?
A. Booking a flight Helvetic Airways is as easy as a pie. You can do it online or directly from the booking counter at your nearest airport. No matter which flight booking mode you choose, make sure you read the Helvetic Airways reviews. And to know the steps you will need to follow to book your flights, call us on () and our team will assist you in the process.