Eurowings is a German low-cost airline that operates from its main hub at Kraków John Paul II International Airport Terminal (KRK). The airline offers a wide range of domestic and international flights to various destinations across Europe and beyond. Kraków John Paul II International Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe. Eurowings’ presence there is a testament to its commitment to providing affordable and reliable air travel.
In this article, we will take a closer look at Eurowings’ operations at Kraków John Paul II International Airport Terminal, including information on the airport’s facilities, check-in procedures, boarding process, and more. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or a first-time flyer, this guide will help you navigate through the airport with ease and make the most out of your travel experience.
Introduction to Eurowings Airlines
Eurowings is a German low-cost airline based in Zakinthos and a subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. Founded in 1996, the airline began operations as a regional carrier but has since expanded its network to become one of Europe’s leading low-cost carriers. Eurowings operates flights to more than 150 destinations in over 40 countries across Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and North America, and its fleet consists of modern Airbus A320 and A330 aircraft.
Eurowings offers three different fare classes to its passengers: BASIC, SMART, and BIZ. The BASIC fare includes only a seat and a small carry-on bag, while the SMART fare adds a checked bag, seat selection, and priority boarding. The BIZ fare offers the most comfort, including access to airport lounges, priority boarding, and extra legroom seats. Not just that, passengers get 2 checked bags up to 32 kg each for free, and 2 large cabin bags of 8 kg each.
Introduction to Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Kraków John Paul II International Airport, also known as Kraków Airport, is an international airport located in the city of Kraków, in southern Poland. The airport is named after Pope John Paul II, who served as Archbishop of Kraków before becoming Pope in 1978. Kraków Airport serves as a major hub for several airlines, including Ryanair, LOT Polish Airlines, and easyJet, offering flights to numerous destinations in Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East. It is also an important airport for cargo traffic, serving as a regional hub for UPS Airlines.
General Information About Eurowings Airlines Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Below is the overview of the Eurowings Airlines Kraków John Paul II International AirportTerminal
|Airport||Kraków John Paul II International Airport|
|Airport Address||ul. Juliusza Słowackiego 200, 80-298 Gdańsk, Poland|
|Arrivals and Departure Terminal||Terminal 1|
Kraków John Paul II International Airport Map
Here’s an overview of the Kraków John Paul II International Airport map:
Eurowings Kraków John Paul II International Airport : An Ultimate Guide
Eurowings is a German low-cost airline that operates from Kraków John Paul II International Airport, one of the busiest airports in Europe. Here’s an ultimate guide to help you navigate Eurowings operations at Kraków John Paul II International Airport:
Eurowings offers several check-in options to its passengers, including online check-in, mobile check-in, and self-service kiosks. The counter opens 2 hours in advance of departure and closes 40 minutes before that time.
Here’s how you can complete the check-in with Eurowings at the Kraków John Paul II International Airport airport terminal –
- Make sure that you have your travel documents (passport, visa, etc.) and your Eurowings booking reference number with you.
- Head to the Eurowings check-in counters located in Terminal 1, Hall C.
- Once you reach the check-in counter, present your travel documents and booking reference number to the Eurowings staff.
- The staff will then verify your details, check your baggage (if any), and issue your boarding pass.
- After completing the check-in process, you can proceed to the security screening and then to your departure gate.
Generally, it is advisable to arrive at least 2 hours before your flight’s departure time.
Eurowings has a standard baggage allowance of one carry-on bag and one personal item per passenger. The carry-on bag must not exceed the dimensions of 55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm and the personal item must be small enough to fit under the seat in front of you. Checked baggage allowances vary depending on the fare class and route.
Here’s how you can add the baggage for Eurowings at the Kraków John Paul II International Airport International airport –
- Eurowings has self-service kiosks located throughout Kraków John Paul II International Airport. You can use these kiosks to check in for your flight, select seats, and purchase baggage.
- If you prefer to speak with a representative, you can visit the Eurowings service counter at Kraków John Paul II International Airport. A customer service agent will be able to assist you with adding or purchasing baggage.
Passengers can book the last-minute flight reservation at the Eurowings check-in counter. All you need to do is –
- Head to the Eurowings check-in counter, and ask the ticketing agent to book the flight.
- Provide details like number of passengers and the cabin class you want to travel in.
- Subject to availability, the Eurowings flight representative will offer your preferred flight from the list of available flights.
- You can also choose additional services you might require, such as extra baggage or travel insurance.
- Make your payment using a valid credit or debit card, and confirm your booking.
- The airline’s executive will help you complete the check-in and issue the boarding pass.
To request a ticket cancellation for Eurowings at the Kraków John Paul II International Airport, you can follow these steps:
- Reach out to Eurowings customer service located at Terminal 1.
- Let the customer service representative know that you would like to cancel your ticket and the reason for the cancellation.
- Eurowings may require additional information, such as your contact information and payment details, to process the cancellation.
- Once Eurowings has processed your cancellation request, confirm the cancellation and ask for any further information, such as the refund process and timeline.
Lost & Found Services
Oslo Airport Gdansk offers a Lost & Found service for items lost or found within the airport premises. If you have lost an item at the airport, you can use the following steps to try and retrieve it:
- Visit the Kraków John Paul II International Airport Lost & Found website.
- Fill out an online form to report your lost item.
- Be sure to provide as much detail as possible, including the date and time you lost the item, a description of the item, and your contact information.
If you prefer to speak to someone directly, you can call the Lost & Found office at +49 (0)69 690 – 32600. The lines are open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
You can also visit in person, which is located in Terminal 1, Concourse A, Level 0. The office is open daily from 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Eurowings Arrivals At Kraków John Paul II International Airport
You can easily find the latest arrival information for Eurowings flights at Kraków John Paul II International Airport by visiting the airport’s official website. Alternatively, you can follow this link for all the scheduled arrivals for Eurowings.
Passengers can go to the baggage claim area to get their checked luggage, if any, after clearing immigration and customs. After that, customers can leave the terminal and travel to their destination via public transportation, taxi, or ride-sharing.
Eurowings Departures From Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Eurowings uses Terminal 1 for departure. Follow this link for all scheduled departures for Eurowings.
Passengers can head to their departure gate, which is also in Terminal 1, after checking in and completing security. To enable time for check-in, security, and any other necessary processes, it’s crucial to get to the airport well before your scheduled departure time.
Kraków John Paul II International Airport Parking
How to book parking – When you reserve a parking space, you ensure that one is available for you at the time of your arrival. Just choose the required parking space and the booking window to reserve a spot at the terminal of your choice. Moreover, if you make your reservations in advance, you will receive favourable discounts.
Car Rental Kraków John Paul II International Airport
The car rental companies located at the airport include Avis, Europcar, Sixt, and Enterprise, among others. Visitors can book a car in advance or upon arrival at the airport, depending on availability. It is worth noting that traffic in Tirana can be heavy, especially during rush hour, and driving in Poland can be challenging for some visitors due to the narrow roads and different driving customs. Visitors should also be aware of the traffic laws and regulations in Poland before renting a car.
Hotels Near Kraków John Paul II International Airport
There are also several other hotels located in the surrounding area, which may offer more affordable options.
Shopping at Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Shopping at Kraków John Paul II International Airport is an enjoyable experience with a wide range of stores offering a variety of products. Here are some of the things you can expect when shopping at Kraków John Paul II International Airport:
- Duty-free shopping – You can purchase goods such as alcohol, tobacco, and perfume at a reduced price.
- Luxury brands – You can purchase goods such as alcohol, tobacco, and perfume at a reduced price.
- Technology – Kraków John Paul II International Airport airport has a number of outlets selling mobile phones, cameras, and other smart gadgets at discounted fares.
Click here to check all the brands available at the Kraków John Paul II International Airport International airport.
Eat & drink at Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Kraków John Paul II International Airport offers a wide range of dining options to suit all tastes and budgets.
There are also several bars and pubs located throughout the airport, as well as a variety of shops and snack bars where you can grab a quick bite on the go. Click here to visit your favorite outlet.
Other services/amenities at the Kraków John Paul II International Airport
Kraków John Paul II International Airport, also known as Kraków John Paul II International Airport, offers a wide range of services and amenities for passengers to make their travel experience more comfortable and convenient. Here are some of the services and amenities you can find at Kraków John Paul II International Airport:
- Wi-Fi – The airport offers free Wi-Fi throughout its terminals. Passengers can connect to the Wi-Fi by selecting the hotspot”Airport-Kraków John Paul II International Airport” in their device’s Wi-Fi settings. Choose between Wi-Fi Free and Wi-Fi Free+.
- Medical services – Building 226 houses KRK’s Medical Center, which includes the Emergency Center and the vaccination department. Public access is available at the facility, which is right adjacent to Terminal 1’s Concourse A, Arrivals.
- Banking and ATMs– You can find Deutsche Bank in Terminal 1. It is headquartered in the airport City Mall. Another one is Reisebank which has six airport branches in Terminal 1. There are ATMs available at multiple locations at KRK.
- Money Exchange – You can get your money changed at one of the several Travelex locations at the airport, which are located in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 1.
- Luggage storage – The airport offers luggage storage services for passengers who need to store their luggage before or after their flight.
- Showers – Showers cost 6 euros which includes a towel, shower gel, and access to hair dryer. You can use the showers between the hours of 6am and 11pm They can be found in the following places
- Children’s play areas – There are several play areas for children located throughout the airport, including
These are just some of the services and amenities available at Kraków John Paul II International Airport. Passengers can visit the airport’s website or contact the airport for more information on specific services and facilities.
Eurowings is a reputable airline that provides quality services to its passengers. Its Kraków John Paul II International Airport Terminal (KRK) offers a comfortable and efficient experience for travelers, with modern facilities and amenities. The friendly and knowledgeable staff are always available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.
Why Choose ContactForSupport?
Contact4Support help you resolve your all travel related concerns and empower you with uninterrupted service at every step of the journey.
- 24/7 Availability – Contact4Support offers round-the-clock support, so you can get help whenever you need it, regardless of the time zone you are in.
- Expertise – Contact4Support has a team of experienced and knowledgeable travel executives.
- Multiple Channels – Contact4Support offers support through multiple channels, including phone, email, chat, and social media.
- Customised Support – You will get individual attention and tailored solutions based on your specific travel needs.
- Quick Resolution – Contact4Support strives to resolve issues quickly and efficiently saving you from long-duration pesky calls.
Kraków John Paul II International Airport Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Eurowings Airlines operates from Terminal 1 at Kraków John Paul II International Airport.
The arrival terminal for Eurowings Airlines at Kraków John Paul II International Airport depends on the origin and destination of the flight and can be found on the airport website or by contacting the airline.
The departure terminal for Eurowings Airlines at Kraków John Paul II International Airport is Terminal 1.
Eurowings offers both online and in-person check-in options for its flights. Passengers can check-in online through the Eurowings website or mobile app, or they can check-in at the airport at the designated check-in counters.
The Eurowings check-in counters at Kraków John Paul II International Airport are located in Terminal 1.
The baggage allowance for Eurowings flights from Kraków John Paul II International Airport Depends on the fare type and destination.
Eurowings does not have its own lounges at Kraków John Paul II International Airport, but passengers can purchase access to the Lufthansa lounges in Terminal 1 or the Sky Lounge in Terminal 1.
The boarding process for Eurowings flights at Kraków John Paul II International Airport typically begins 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Passengers will be called to board in groups based on their fare type and seating priority.
Upon arrival at Kraków John Paul II International Airport, passengers should follow signs to the baggage claim area to collect their luggage. Passengers can then proceed to customs and the airport exit.
Eurowings accepts cash and most major credit cards at Kraków John Paul II International Airport airport.
There are several car rental agencies located at Kraków John Paul II International Airport airport (KRK), including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.
You can contact Kraków John Paul II International Airport customer service by phone, email, or through the contact form on their website.
The time it takes to get a baggage claim at Kraków John Paul II International Airport varies and can depend on a number of factors, such as the size of the airport, the number of passengers, and the time of day.