Croatia Airlines is the state-owned flag carrier of Croatia operates from its primary hub at Zagreb International Airport along with the focus cities being Dubrovnik, Split, and Zadar. Being the star alliance member, Croatia Airlines reservations can be booked to any country across the globe, thanks to its codeshare agreement with major airlines.
Some of them include Air Canada, Air France, Alitalia, Asiana Airlines, Brussels Airlines, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airlines, and United Airlines.
Croatia Airlines Reservations
How can you buy your flight tickets with Croatia Airlines?
Using Croatia Airlines booking website –
- You can purchase your Croatia Airlines reservations using the search bar on the home page, so simply you can click the ‘Plan & Book’ link.
- The system allows Croatia Airlines reservations for flights with scheduled departure 361 days or less
- In case of last-minute Croatia Airlines booking, passengers can book 3 hours before take-offs
- With Croatia Airlines, it is not possible to book just a seat without making the payment. In order to complete your reservation process, passengers have to pay for their tickets.
- Croatia Airlines reservations portal allows online payments to users of, Diners Club, MasterCard, and VISA
- Croatia Airlines group booking online can be done for a maximum of 6 passengers including adults, children, and infants.
- Group booking of 10 passengers or more can be booked via our reservations executive at our Croatia Airlines phone number.
Using Croatia Airlines Mobile’s App
- Croatia Airlines flight tickets can be purchased via smartphone using the Croatia Airlines app.
- The offers of flights and fares are the same as on the website
- Payment can be done online via the above-mentioned debit and credit cards.
Using Croatia Airlines Contact Number
You can purchase your Croatia Airlines reservations via our travel executives by calling.
Croatia Airlines Manage Booking
Retrieve your Croatia Airlines booking and buy additional baggage, select your favorite spot on the plane for an extra charge or edit your contact details. In order to add additional travel services, your reservations need to be confirmed.
- Click on the Croatia Airlines Manage Booking app, enter the six-digit booking reference or 13-digit e-ticket number along with the last name of the passenger.
- The booking reference is the 6-digit alphanumeric code, eg. 5NH8G2
- E-ticket number is the 13-digit number, eg, 831-0987654321
Croatia Airlines Baggage Policy
Checked Baggage – Passengers are entitled to free baggage allowance, thus varies with the ticket type :
|Infants||Not allowed||1 x 23 kg||1 x 23 kg||1 x 23 kg|
|Adults / Children||Not allowed||1 x 23 kg||1 x 23 kg||2 x 32 kg|
The maximum size of a checked bag, regardless of class, must be within 158 cm or 62 linear inches.
If you hold a FlyEasy fare and want to purchase a checked bag, passengers are allowed to carry a checked bag for a fee of 50.00 USD.
Hand Baggage – Economy Class passengers are entitled to one carry-on bag up to 8 kg in weight, regardless of the fare purchased. Business Class passengers can take two carry-on bags with the weight of each bag must not exceed 8 kg. The size of the hand luggage must be within 115 cm or the overall dimension of 55 x 40x 20 cm. In addition, passengers are allowed to carry one handbag or a laptop bag, or a briefcase.
Croatia Airlines Customer Service
For all the booking assistance and queries related to traveling conditions, booking new airplane tickets, or making changes or cancellations on your existing reservations, feel free to reach our travel support desk at our Croatia Airlines reservations number.
Croatia Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Croatia Airlines cancellation policy?
Croatia Airlines reservations do not allow any refunds on Economy Class fares – which are FlyEasy and FlyOpti. The only exception in the Economy Class is FlyFlexi that offers a refundable fare after assessing a cancellation fee of 40 USD. Passengers can claim the rest of the balance as a refund in the original form of payment.
What happens if Croatia Airlines cancels my flight?
In case of any involuntary cancellations due to severe weather disruptions or technical failure, passengers are entitled to get a full refund regardless of class. In addition, if any flight cancellation led to an overnight stay, passengers will get a night accommodation offered by Croatia Airlines and an 80 USD meal voucher per passenger.
Can I cancel my Croatia Airlines flight within 24 hours?
Yes, Croatia Airlines reservations can be canceled within 24 hours of purchase without being charged any fee for a full refund, regardless of the fare selected.
Can I get compensation from Croatia Airlines for any delay?
Passengers are legally entitled to get compensation if the delay occurred for 2 hours or more or your Croatia Airlines reservation gets canceled within 14 days of scheduled departure.
How do I know if my Croatia Airlines flight is refundable?
To check if your booking is refundable or not, visit Croatia Airlines’ ‘manage booking’ tab, enter the six-digit booking reference along with the last name of the passengers. This is how your Croatia Airlines reservation can be retrieved. The airline will display the refund eligibility and the fare rules associated with it. Even if it is a non-refundable booking, a traveler could cancel his or her itinerary and apply the value to a future Croatia Airlines reservation.