Curiosity to know more of the olden days and travelling solution? Well the 1950 launched cimber air went a long way and cimber sterling airlines review specs a lot of the old airline
The Cimber Sterling Airline and Tales of Flying Great
This Old Danish airline was a great success in Seidenberg, Denmark after service around 53 destinations including some domestic and few interactions airports with a fleet size of just 7. The airline was in collaboration with the Scandinavian airline and the Lufthansa Airlines while serving before it shut its counters in 2012. Passengers would book tickets online as the airline was very much in sync with the advanced technological developments and this was easier in option. The Cimber sterling reviews are still fresh about how they served back then and the quality standard set by the airline before it ceased operations citing issues of bankruptcy.
Internet and Cimber sterling airlines customer service
The airline was managed well by their staffs and had the urge to serve quality service and products to their passengers and that is why they stood out form most mass of airlines. The Cimber sterling airlines online ticket booking webpages were functional and people could manage to book their desired flights as per required timings and schedules. The Cimber sterling airline phone number were available for assistances and helped people by guiding them into the website links and procedures to book the tickets. The staffs and employees at the airline were trained t a great extent to handle crisis and manage emergency cases.
The cimber airline baggage inquiry systems
The airline like any other was very strict about its baggage allowances and passengers were allowed to carry just few categories of things and the weights to be carried was limited as per their policies. The cimber sterling airline baggage enquiry centers had professionals who kept track of all baggage going in to and out of the aircraft. In case of misplacement one can contact the cimber sterling airline contact number which are here:
Cimber sterling airline refund and cancellation process
Flight cancellations and changes are subjected to partly charges as per the norms ad there is this step wise process to get refunds.
- Normal scheduled flights if cancelled or delayed will involve complete refund of the charged amount within 24 hours of the incident.
- In case of troubled passengers due to airline issues then the authorities are to offer tickets to passengers in a new flight without adding any extra charge.
- Airlines should refund the complete amount if the passenger is not interested in travelling further.
- They must also provide hot meals, beverages, accommodation and other facilities to stranded passengers.
- Any passenger interested in making changes or cancelling their ticket shall do 24 hours before the departure and the amount of ticket unused shall be refunded back to the customers.
- Refunds are done based on what the prices were during booking and what they are while cancellations.
|Cimber Sterling Airlines Denmark
|45 70 10 12 18
|Cimber Sterling Airlines Sweden
|46 (0)879 10040
|Cimber Sterling Airlines Norway
|47 815 66020