Previously known as SATA International, Azores is the Portuguese second-largest airline after TAP Portugal. Azores Airlines cover 19 destinations worldwide, of which 12 destinations are served under domestic circuits. The overseas destinations include Montreal, Toronto, Praia, Punta Cana, Frankfurt, Boston, and Oakland.
Azores Airlines Reservations Campaign
To ensure that there is never a dull moment on-board and while purchasing the reservation, Azores Airlines offers amazing services to avail to its passengers such as :
- Real-time flight status – Azores Airlines, recently, improved its flight status information service making it even more effective and complete. The new service enables, in addition to consulting the flight schedule and the concerned status in real-time, providing the prompt information on the passenger’s email whenever a change in the status of the subscribed flight occurs.
- In-flight entertainment – Passengers traveling on the offered destination as per the Azores Airlines reservations now have access to even more complete in-flight entertainment service. iPad mini is available with a wide selection of movies, TV shows along with an extensive library of music and games. All this, so you can have an enjoyable journey.
- Gift voucher – On booking the first flight with Azores Airlines, a Gift Voucher worth 100 USD would be made available to purchase the add-ons and is valid for one year from the date of issuance.
- Flawless Check-in process – Azores Airlines reservation desk offers an automated check-in, thus send the boarding pass directly to the passenger’s email, 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. Your boarding pass would be recorded in the passbook application, is available at any time and place.
Azores Airlines Baggage Dimensions
Cabin baggage – Passengers are allowed to carry one carry on bag in the economy class, as the weight must not exceed 8 kg. In the executive class, passengers are allowed to carry two carry-on bags and the weight of each bag must not exceed 10 kg. The maximum dimension of the carry on bag should not be more than 56 x 45 x 25 cm.
Checked baggage – In the economy class, passengers are allowed to carry one checked bag for free as the weight should not be more than 23 kg. For the executive class, the passengers are allowed to carry 2 two checked bags with maximum weight for each bag should not exceed 32 kg. The maximum dimension should not exceed 158 cm or 62 linear inches.
Azores Airlines Check-In Process
You may check-in for your Azores Airlines reservations with the following options :
- Online check-in – You may check-in for the Azores Airlines flight online starting 48 hours and ending one hour prior to the scheduled flight departure. Passengers who redeemed miles while booking their Azores airline flight are not eligible for online check-in, hence their check-in option would be available at the airport counter only.
- Mobile check-in – Passengers can check-in via Azores Airlines app on their smartphone. The mobile check-in starts between 72 hours and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure. Passengers can save the boarding pass document on their phone without printing them. Passengers have to flash the boarding pass at the airport counters to proceed.
- Self-check-in – Passengers may check-in for Azores Airlines flight at the airport self-service kiosks four hours prior to their scheduled flight departure. Passengers need to type-in their booking reference, select the seats, and hit the check-in button to get the printed boarding receipts.
- Airport counter check-in – Passengers can check-in at the airport counter between 2.5 hours to 45 minutes prior to their subscribed flight and receive the boarding pass. This is the most traditional and teh least preferred method, as chances are passengers may experience a huge rush at the counter during peak season.
Azores Airlines Customer Service
Are you not comfortable booking your Azores Airlines reservation online? Your call is important to us in achieving the best expectation and quality you expect from our travel experts. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible experience and best price in comparison to any travel agencies and consolidators. Call us on our 24*7 Azores Airlines contact number USA at (toll-free). Our call center handles most services such as bookings and rebookings, special requests, baggage, general passenger support, and much more. We are waiting to share a pleasant experience with our company!
List Of Azores Airlines Reservations Contact Details
|Azores Airlines Customer Service||707 22 7282|
|Azores Airlines International Contact||(+351) 296 209 720|
|Azores Airlines E-mail||[email protected]|
|Azores Airlines FAX Number||(+351) 296 288 631|
|Azores Airlines SATA Main||(+351) 296 209 700|
Azores Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Azores Airlines cancellation policy?
Azores Airlines charges 200 USD as a cancelation fee on the Economy as well as Executive Class. The airline does not offer a refund if a passenger cancels a flight. Instead, the airline issues a travel credit worth the subscribed airfare which can be redeemed upon the purchase of a new flight to the same passenger. The travel credit can be redeemed within 365 days from the date of cancelation.
What are the perks available with Azores Airlines Business Class?
Azores Airlines offers 16 business class seats, which are standard recliners, similar to what you’ll find in domestic first class. The business class seats spread across three rows in a 2-2-2 configuration. The airline provides priority boarding to its business class passengers in addition to complimentary dine-in, additional luggage, and free WiFi.
How early should I arrive for my Azores Airlines booking at the airport?
To ensure trouble-free check-in and on-time flights, passengers must arrive at least two hours early for their domestic flights. In the case of international reservations, a passenger must arrive at least three hours prior to their scheduled flight departure.
Why are different fares available in the same class and the same Azores Airlines flight?
Like all the airlines, Azores Airlines offers multiple fares for each class of service. Passengers can choose between two classes of services – Economy Class and Executive Class. Each reservation class has several available fares as per passenger travelers’ needs. Less expensive fares is a convenience for the passenger in terms of baggage, no seat selection, etc.
How do I request a refund for my Azores Airlines reservation?
Passengers requesting a refund must present their original ticket receipt at the time of cancelation. If passengers are canceling a reservation due to unforeseen circumstances, valid documentation is required in order to waive the cancellation fee.
What is the deadline for paying for Azores Airlines reservation?
Passengers booking Azores Airlines booking, online or offline, must pay at the time of reservations. There are no payment deadlines specified according to any chosen fare.