Avianca Airlines is the flag carrier of Columbia Airlines with its main hub at El Dorado International Airport in Bogota Colombia. It is the second-largest airline in Latin America. Being a Star Alliance member, Avianca Airlines flies to 187 destinations in 27 countries. Some of its codeshare members include Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Turkish Airways, United Airlines, Air India, Air China, Air Canada, Etihad Airways, and Iberia. The Airline focus cities include, where the airline serves the cheapest offers most of the time, Medellin, Cali, Cartagena, Barranquilla, San Jose, Quito, and Miami.
Avianca Airlines Reservations Website
Once the passenger has an Avianca Airlines reservation, they can manage their trip with peace of mind by availing the following services :
- Change flights – By visiting the ‘Manage Booking’ section on the Aviana Airlines booking portal, passengers can simply take any call on their reservation. Passengers can avail services such as changes, cancelation, seat selection, meal preference, online check-in, special service request, baggage lost and found, and much more.
- Apply for an Avianca voucher – If you don’t know when to travel yet, don’t miss the flight. Simply request a voucher of the same value and use it whenever you want. For instance, if you’ve got a reservation that is affected by the COVID-19, you can simply visit the Avianca Airlines website to request your own or other passenger’s voucher. Some of the benefits include:
- You’ll have more time to schedule your trip.
- Choose your destination and fly whenever you wat until December 31, 2021
- Get the full value of the unused ticket and change your travel without airline penalty
- Your newly altered tickets would be sent on your email
- Use it once or more, until your balance is used up.
- Flight status – Get the real-time flight status on your flight through Avianca’s exclusive flight tracking dashboard. No need to spend long hours on long calls to track your flight status, simply go to the ‘Track My Flight’ link, enter your flight number along with the departure date to get the latest update on your travel status. Get prompt information on all the voluntary flight cancellations and changes in your registered email.
Avianca Airlines Baggage Policy
- Cabin Baggage – All Passengers are entitled to one cabin bag and one personal with Avianca Airlines reservation, irrespective of the class of services booked. All carry-on bags should exceed the maximum dimension of 115 cm and a maximum weight of 10 kg.
- Checked Baggage – The dimension of a checked bag should not exceed a maximum size of 158 cm (L+B+H). Passengers are allowed one checked bag for free on the international reservations. For the domestic flight, passengers need to pay 27 USD for the first checked bag, and 35 USD and 55 USD for the second and third bags respectively. Any single piece of baggage’s weight should not exceed more than 23 kg.
Avianca Airlines Customer Service
Book Avianca Airlines reservation at the lowest airfares with attractive discounts with our travel experts. Our reservation experience specialists help you compare Avianca Airlines flight booking prices with other counterparts to get you the cheapest flight tickets online for all the destinations where Aviance operates to. In addition, our experts also help you with flight rescheduling, reservation cancelation, baggage check-in, special service request, and much more. Feel free to reach us at our Avianca Airlines phone number (toll-free) to avail of all the travel services you require. Our lines are open 24*7 a week, and 365 days a year.
|Avianca Airlines Barranquilla||(+57) 5330-2030|
|Avianca Airlines Bogota||(+57) 1401-3434|
|Avianca Airlines Cali||(+57) 2321-3434|
|Avianca Airlines Colombia Delayed, lost or damaged baggage||(01 800) 095-8722|
|Avianca Airlines Medellin||(+57) 4444-3434|
|Avianca Airlines Cost Rica||(+506) 2299-8222|
|Avianca Airlines Curazao||(+599) 9820 2020|
|Avianca Airlines Ecuador||(+593) 800-536-022|
|Avianca Airlines United State||(+001) 800-284-2622|
|Avianca Airlines USA Delayed & Lost Baggage||(1 877) 428-4478|
Avianca Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Avianca Airlines cancellation policy?
Like all the major airlines, Avianca levies 200 USD as a cancellation fee in case the passenger does not want to continue their reservation anymore. Upon cancelation, the airline issues a travel credit against the airfare. Passengers can redeem with Avianca Airlines on their next reservation. If the passenger purchases a new reservation for a higher price, they only need to pay the fare difference. Moreover, passengers can cancel for a full refund within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
How does the Avianca Airlines web priority check-in work?
Passengers who opt for Avianca Airlines web check-in can drop their check-in luggage at the Drop counter on priority for faster and more convenient service. The priority check-in service would be available to save more time. There would be an additional fee of 25 USD per passenger for this service.
What are the in-flight services offered by Avianca Airlines?
Avianca Airlines provides an excellent in-flight experience with a variety of onboard facilities. These facilities include complimentary meals and beverages, entertainment in the form of news, music, TV shows, movies, etc. Such facilities differ in the class of services – Economy, Business, and First Class. All passengers would be served complimentary liquor/wine on all Avianca Airlines international flights.
How do I get to know about the Avianca Airlines offers and deals?
Before booking your Avianca Airlines reservation, check various discount coupons and promotions offered by Avianca Airlines customer service desk at . Avianca Airlines is in much-lauded perseverance to provide the cheapest offers to make the travel experience better for all. To know more, call the Avianca Airlines phone number, choose from an array of domestic and international airline offers, which is most suitable for you. Cashbacks, discount vouchers, and zero cancellation fees are some of the benefits Avianca Airlines can offer.
How can I assign a seat at the Avianca Airlines’ website?
Go to the Manage Booking section on the Avianca Airlines website, enter your six-digit booking reference, and you can pre-select your chair. You can also avail of this service by calling us on .
What if I have special mobility needs?
If you have special needs for boarding and disembarking on your flights, call Avianca Airlines help desk to request special service at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.