Aruba Airlines, the island’s flag carrier airline, is poised to open a new terminal at Piarco International Airport. The cutting-edge terminal is made to improve the travel experience of Aruba Airlines’ passengers and give them access to top-notch amenities.
In the new terminal, travelers will be able to unwind, shop, and eat in a convenient, up-to-date setting as they wait for flights. In this post, we’ll go into more detail about the Aruba Airlines Camagüey international airport terminal and the advantages they’ll have for both the airline and its customers.
Introduction to Aruba Airlines
Aruba is a Caribbean island off the coast of Venezuela, and Aruba Airlines is its flag carrier. The airline, which was established in 2006, offers domestic and international service to locations in the Caribbean, South America, and North America. Aruba Airlines is renowned for its dedication to offering passengers flights that are secure,timely, and comfortable, and it has earned many accolades for providing outstanding customer service.
Aruba Airlines prioritizes comfort but is also dedicated to sustainability and lowering its carbon footprint. The airline has put in place a number of environmentally friendly programmes, including measures to cut back on plastic waste and increase energy efficiency.
Introduction to Piarco International Airport
Piarco International Airport (POS) is the main international airport serving Trinidad and Tobago, located in the town of Piarco, approximately 30 kilometers east of the capital city, Port of Spain. The airport is named after the nearby town of Piarco and is the seventh busiest airport in the Caribbean region in terms of passenger traffic. Piarco International Airport is the hub for the national airline of Trinidad and Tobago, Caribbean Airlines, and is served by several major airlines, including American Airlines, British Airways, JetBlue Airways, and Caribbean Airlines. The airport has two terminals, the North Terminal and the South Terminal, which are connected by a pedestrian bridge.
General Information About Aruba Airlines Piarco International Airport
|Airport||Piarco International Airport|
|Airport Address||Golden Grove Rd, Piarco, Trinidad & Tobago|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Country||Trinidad & Tobago|
Piarco International Airport Map
For first-timers, navigating a crowded airport like Piarco International Airport can be stressful. However, having access to a thorough airport map can greatly simplify and lessen the difficulty of the trip.
The Piarco International Airport map gives passengers a visual representation of the terminals, gates, parking lots, and services of the airport, making it simple for them to find their gates, baggage claim, and other crucial locations. In this section, we will give an overview of the map of the Piarco International Airport and discuss how it can make planning and navigating the airport more effective.
Aruba Airlines Piarco International Airport: An Ultimate Guide
If you’re planning to fly with Aruba Airlines to or from Piarco International Airport, you’re in for a seamless and comfortable travel experience. However, navigating through an airport can sometimes be a challenge, especially if you’re not familiar with the layout and facilities. That’s where this ultimate guide comes in – providing you with all the essential information you need to know about Aruba Airlines operations at Piarco International Airport.
From check-in and baggage procedures to navigating the terminal and accessing amenities, this guide will ensure that your travel with Aruba Airlines through POS is stress-free and efficient. Here we will walk you through the Aruba Airlines experience at Piarco International Airport, covering everything from arrival to departure, and more.
To request traditional check-in at Piarco International Airport, you can simply proceed to the Aruba Airlines check-in counters located in the departure terminal. The counters are open 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time and close 60 minutes before departure.
It’s always a good idea to arrive at the airport well in advance of your flight to allow enough time for check-in, security screening, and boarding. Follow these steps to complete the check-in at POS international airport –
- Approach the Aruba airlines executive to complete the check-in.
- Provide your booking reference or 13-digit ticket number that will help the airline’s executive to access your flight booking.
- Present your travel documents, including your passport and other immigration documents.
- The Aruba Airlines agent will verify your information, weigh and tag your checked baggage, and issue your boarding pass.
Once you have completed the check-in process, you can proceed to the security screening area and then to your departure gate.
Before heading to the airport, make sure you are aware of your baggage allowance.
Aruba Airlines offers different baggage allowances depending on your route, fare class, and frequent flyer status. You can find this information on your ticket or by visiting the Aruba Airlines website. To add baggage –
- Once you arrive at the airport, proceed to the Aruba Airlines check-in counter to add your checked baggage.
- You can also add baggage through self-service kiosks. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and select the option to add baggage.
- If you need to pay for the extra baggage, the Aruba Airlines agent or the self-service kiosk will provide you with the applicable fees.
- You can pay with cash or a credit/debit card.
- The Aruba Airlines agent or the self-service kiosk will issue a baggage tag that you need to attach to your checked bag.
Once you have added your baggage and received the baggage tag, you can proceed to the baggage drop-off area, where you will hand over your bag to the Aruba Airlines agent. The agent will scan your baggage tag, verify your flight information, and send your bag to the aircraft.
To purchase a flight ticket for Aruba Airlines at Piarco International Airport, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the airline’s counter at terminal 1.
- Ask the Aruba Airlines flight representative to book a flight.
- Provide the dates of travel, number of passengers, and preferred class of service.
- The agent will offer you the flight option and the price associated with the option you desire to choose.
- Provide your personal and payment information to complete the purchase.
- After completing the payment, you will receive a confirmation email with your itinerary.
Please note – If you’re booking last-minute flight tickets with Aruba Airlines, make sure that the flight departs at least 3 hours before scheduled departure.
To request the cancellation of an Aruba Airlines flight ticket at Piarco International Airport, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the Aruba Airlines counter at the airport.
- Inform the Aruba Airlines representative that you would like to cancel your flight ticket.
- Provide your booking confirmation number and any other relevant information they may need to locate your reservation.
- The representative will check the Aruba Airlines cancellation policy and let you know if you are eligible for a refund or not.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the representative will process the cancellation and initiate the refund to the original form of payment.
It’s worth noting that the Aruba Airlines cancellation policy and refund eligibility may vary depending on the fare type and the terms and conditions of your ticket.
Lost & Found
If you lost an item at the airport, you can contact the Lost and Found Department in the following ways:
Aruba Airlines Arrivals At Piarco International Airport
Flights from Aruba Airlines land in Terminal 1 at Piarco International Airport. You can follow this link for all the scheduled arrivals for Aruba Airlines. Upon arrival, passengers will need to
- To clear customs, proceed to the immigration and customs section.
- After this procedure is finished, passengers can exit the airport after retrieving their checked luggage from the designated baggage claim area.
Aruba Airlines Departures From Piarco International Airport
Flights operated by Aruba Airlines leave from Terminal 1 of Piarco International Airport. You can follow this link for all the scheduled departures for Aruba Airlines. When flying with Aruba Airlines, you can anticipate the following when leaving Piarco International Airport:
- Passengers are required to go through security screening.
- The boarding gate usually opens 30 minutes before the departure time.
In order to minimise any last-minute issues, passengers should allow plenty of time for check-in, security, and boarding procedures, especially during busy travel times.
Piarco International Airport Parking
There are several parking options available at Piarco International Airport (POS) for travelers:
- Short Term Parking– Located next to the Dolphin Mall, this parking garage offers a shuttle service to the airport terminals.
- Long Term Parking – Located next to the Piarco International Airport Hotel, this parking garage offers a shuttle service to the airport terminals.
- Park ‘N Fly – This off-site parking lot is located about a mile from the airport and offers both covered and uncovered parking options. A shuttle service is provided to and from the airport.
- Valet Parking – POS offers valet parking services at the departures level of each terminal.
Travelers can choose the parking option that best suits their needs and budget.
Car Rental Piarco International Airport
Here’s a list of all the car rental vendors at Piarco International Airport:
- Alamo Rent A Car
- Avis Rent A Car
- Budget Rent A Car
- Dollar Rent A Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Hertz Rent A Car
- National Car Rental
- Payless Car Rental
- Sixt Rent A Car
- Thrifty Car Rental
The Rental Car Centre (RCC), which is connected to the airport by a dedicated POS Mover train, houses rental car counters for these automobile rental firms. The POS Mover train, which is a free service, runs from the terminal to the RCC.
Hotels Near Piarco International Airport
There are several hotels near Piarco International Airport that travelers can choose from. Here are some options:
- Holiday Inn Express Trinidad Airport- Located inside the airport terminal, this hotel offers direct access to the airport’s shops and restaurants.
- Regent Star Hotel– Located less than 2 miles from the airport, this hotel offers free shuttle service to and from the airport.
- Airport Suites Hotel- Located less than 2 miles from the airport, this hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport, as well as a complimentary breakfast.
- Piarco Village Suites – Located about 5 miles from the airport, this hotel offers a complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.
These are just a few options among many hotels near Piarco International Airport. Travelers should consider their budget and preferences when choosing a hotel.
Additional Services at Piarco International Airport
Piarco International Airport (POS) offers a wide range of services, facilities, and amenities to enhance the travel experience of passengers. Here are some of the key ones:
- Dining and Shopping
POS offers a variety of dining options, including restaurants, cafes, and fast food outlets. There are also many shops selling everything from duty-free goods to clothing and electronics. Location: Throughout the terminal.
- Currency Exchange and ATMs
POS has several currency exchange offices and ATMs located throughout the airport for the convenience of passengers.
- Free Wi-Fi
Passengers can enjoy free Wi-Fi access throughout the airport.
- Pet Relief Areas
POS has several pet relief areas located throughout the airport for passengers traveling with pets.
These are just some of the many services, facilities, and amenities available at Piarco International Airport to enhance the travel experience of passengers.
Piarco International Airport Lounges
Piarco International Airport (POS) has several lounges that offer passengers a comfortable place to relax before their flights. Here are some of the lounges at POS:
- Club Internacional – This lounge is available to American Airlines and Oneworld alliance members. It offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a variety of food and beverage options.
- The Caribbean Airlines Lounge – This lounge is available to Delta Airlines and SkyTeam alliance members. It offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a variety of food and beverage options.
- The Club at POS – This lounge is available to United Airlines and Star Alliance members. It offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a variety of food and beverage options.
- The Admirals Club- This lounge is available to American Express Platinum and Centurion cardholders. It offers comfortable seating, complimentary food and beverage options, and a variety of amenities such as a spa and shower suites.
- The Caribbean VIP Lounge– This lounge is available to Priority Pass members and offers comfortable seating, complimentary Wi-Fi, and a variety of food and beverage options.
Please note that access to these lounges is typically limited to specific airlines or credit card companies, but some lounges may also offer access for a fee or through a third-party membership program.
How ContactForSupport Can Help?
ContactForSupport is an online directory devoted to offering comprehensive information about airports and airlines worldwide. We want to make it easier for travelers to access the information they need to plan their trips, whether it’s selecting the best airport, monitoring the status of a flight, or contacting customer support.
Piarco International Airport Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Aruba Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Piarco International Airport (POS).
The arrival terminal for Aruba Airlines at Piarco International Airport is Terminal 1.
The departure terminal for Aruba Airlines at Piarco International Airport is Terminal 1.
Passengers flying with Aruba Airlines from Piarco International Airport must proceed to the Terminal 1 and check-in at the dedicated Aruba Airlines counter.
The baggage allowance for Aruba Airlines flights from Queen Beatrix International varies depending on the fare class and route, and should be checked with the airline.
Aruba Airlines does not operate its own lounge at Piarco International Airport, but eligible passengers may have access to a partner lounge, such as the Lufthansa Business Lounge or the Sky Lounge.
Aruba Airlines accepts cash and credit/debit cards as forms of payment at Piarco International Airport.
The cost of parking at Piarco International Airport varies depending on the parking lot and duration of stay.
There are several car rental agencies located at Piarco International Airport (POS), including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.
You can contact Piarco International Airport customer service by phone, email, or through the contact form on their website.
The time it takes to get a baggage claim at Piarco International Airport varies and can depend on a number of factors, such as the size of the airport, the number of passengers, and the time of day.
You can visit the official website of Piarco International Airport or contact Aruba Airlines directly to inquire about the presence of a duty-free shop at their terminal.
You will need your passport, Aruba Airlines e-ticket or boarding pass, and any required visas for your destination.
Aruba Airlines generally follows a zone-based boarding process, with passengers being called to board based on their ticket class, frequent flyer status, and special needs.