Known as Isreal’s second-largest airline, it serves scheduled domestic and international service and charter flight service to Western Europe and across the Meditteranean. Arkia Israeli Airlines has been officially appointed as a designated carrier with scheduled international routes to several destinations: Paris (France), Munich & Düsseldorf (Germany), Tashkent (Uzbekistan), Copenhagen (Denmark), Stockholm (Sweden), Larnaca (Cyprus), Dublin (Ireland), Amman (Jordan), Barcelona & Madrid (Spain), Tbilisi (Georgia), Oslo (Norway), Helsinki (Finland), Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Yerevan (Armenia)and Kyiv (Ukraine). Arkia has agreements with overseas airlines that include connecting flights to the USA as well as within Europe.
Arkia Reservations In-Flight Services
Arkia Israeli Airlines offers a wide selection of travel in-flight services geared towards the passengers’ comfort under a budgeted range of travel. Whether you’re an individual, family, or group Arkia’s crew members will cater you to exclusive hospitality, fulfilling all your needs and wishes. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy a perfect flight with Arkia Israeli Airlines :
- Meals – All meals and refreshments provided on Arkia Israeli Airlines are kosher. Items from Starbucks coffee shops are offered for sale on all the flights. In addition, passengers on Arkia international flights may order special meals suited to their personal needs – Special kosher meals and vegetarian meals. Passengers must ensure to book their special meals at least 48 hours in advance prior to their flight departure.
- Priority Seats – Arkia Israeli Airlines offers international passengers to book extra legroom seats for an additional charge of 35 USD. The priority seat service would be available on a first-come-first-serve basis, hence the booking is done at the airport counter at the time of check-in.
- In-flight duty-free service – Did you miss out on your duty-free shopping spree at the terminal? No worries! Arkia Israeli Airlines provided you that opportunity by providing the duty-free shopping catalog which is placed right under your seat. Arkia’s in-flight duty-free shop offers a range of products at the same prices which are unbeatable at the duty-free physical stores. You can variety of products ranges from men and women’s fragrances, cosmetic items, cigarettes, imported liquor and wines, jewelry, gadgets, and much more.
- Special assistance – Arkia Israeli Airlines provides a special service to the required passengers from the moment they board the aircraft until they disembark. Arkia’s flights are equipped with special seats with folding armrests in order to assist the disabled passenger in getting in and out of their seat. For special service, the passengers are advised to place the desired request at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
Arkia Israeli Airlines Baggage Allowance
- On domestic flights – The maximum baggage allowance for a checked bag is 23kg. Baggage exceeding this weight incurs an excess baggage charge of 25 USD. Arkia reservations for the domestic routes do not include baggage. The passenger needs to pay 30 USD for the first and 35 USD for the second bag.
In addition, each passenger may board one carry-on weighing a maximum of 7kg and dimensions measuring a maximum of 20x40x55 cm. Carry-on baggage must be stored in the overhead compartment or under the seat.
- On International flights – Ticket price does not include checked baggage. The maximum baggage allowance for a checked bag is 32kg. The checked bag fee at the airport would cost 35 USD compared to advance booking online which is online 28 USD.
In addition, passengers can board the plane with the hand luggage with dimensions of 20x40x55 cm, and weighing up to 7kg.
Arkia Israeli Airlines Customer Service
Are you having trouble doing your Arkia reservations online? Feel free to reach our travel experts for all the booking assistance. Not just a new booking, also for all your existing booking which requires an alteration or cancellation, our agents excel in getting your desired claim of refund. Give us a call back at (toll-free). Our agents are available 24*7 a week at your disposal.
List Of Arkia Israeli Airlines Reservations Contact Number
|Arkia Israeli Airlines Contact Number|
|Arkia Telephone Number||972-3-6909698|
|Arkia Contact Email Address||[email protected]|
|Arkia Contact general Inquiries||053-3011022|
|Arkia Incoming Tourism Department Telephone||972-3-6902255|
|Arkia Incoming Tourism Department Email||[email protected]|
|Arkia Customer Service Number||972-3-6902210|
|Arkia Customer Service Fax Number||972-3-6903311|
|Arkia Customer Service Email Address||[email protected]|
Arkia Israeli Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Arkia Israeli Airlines Cancellation Policy?
Passengers are allowed to cancel their reservation for a refund considering that the booking must be voided within 14 days from the date of purchase. Also, the cancellation is made at least seven business days prior to the departure date. A reduced cancellation fee must be applied amounting to 5% of the ticket price or 30 USD, whichever is lower. All the cancellations must be escalated to the Arkia Israeli Airlines contact number.
I have a child under 12 years who wants to fly alone? Do Arkia Israeli Airlines cater to such services?
Yes, Arkia Israeli Airlines provides unaccompanied minor service to children between the ages of 5 and under 16 years on all domestic and international flights. Akira reservation desk provides complimentary unaccompanied minor service on all domestic routes. For the international routes, the service is provided for an extra charge and is subject to the rates valid on the date of departure. While checking in at the airport, parents/guardians need to complete an Unaccompanied Minor form, including full contact details of the person meeting the child at the destination.
I am flying with a baby who is under two years old. Do I have to book a separate ticket?
Infants who are 7 days old until their second birthday at the time of traveling can travel on their parent/guardian’s lap at no charge. Arkia Israeli Airlines do not provide any separate seats for infants.
Can I book an Arkia reservation for another passenger?
You can pay for another passenger on a condition that a debit or credit card must be authenticated by MasterCard or Verified by Visa. If not, the cardholder needs to present the physical card for verification at the time of check-in.
How do I go for a group reservation?
One can book a maximum of nine passengers under a single booking reference with Arkia Israeli Airlines. If the number of passengers exceeds nine, feel free to call us at . Our travel experts will help you in making the arrangement for group travel. Group travel is always eligible for great discounts and promotions.