Air Madagascar is one of the best airlines services providers on a global scale. The airlines covers multiple destinations worldwide and offers various services in terms of reservations and baggage policies.
Air Madagascar Baggage Allowance
- The weight allowed per passenger depending on the booking class of the airlines.
- The sum of the dimensions of the bag you are taking in the cabin should not exceed 115 cm. If your baggage dimensions are more than 115 cm, you will be entitled to pay extra charges.
- If your baggage exceeds the specified weight then, you will have to pay the overweight charges according to the overweight allowance which varies as per the network area of your flight.
- Air Madagascar Booking allows you to carry some special luggage with you like golf kits, surfboards, pushchairs, golf equipment, etc.
- These special items also come under the baggage regulations and have to follow the overweight allowances.
- You should not carry any flammable, infectious, harmful, toxic, dangerous, radioactive or corrosive liquid with you when you are traveling by Air Madagascar.
Air Madagascar Check In
- After you get a confirmed ticket, you have to check-in within a specified time before the time of the flight.
- This duration depends on the booking class of your ticket as well as the network of your travel like a regional, domestic or long haul.
- You have to check-in at this particular time. If you fail to do so, then your ticket may get canceled.
Air Madagascar Contact Details
- You can easily get in touch with Air Madagascar using their official online website www.airmadagascar.com
- On the official site, you will get contact number as well as address of the different offices of Air Madagascar.
- You can also post your query on the website regarding the bookings and flight timings or anything regarding the airline.
Air Madagascar Contact Number is +1-855-635-3039, where you can get connected to the customer supervisor to solve all your flight-related problems.