Madrid–Barajas Airport is a bustling hub for travelers from around the world, with dozens of airlines operating from its many terminals. For passengers flying with Aerolineas Argentinas, the airline’s terminal provides a seamless and convenient experience that caters to the needs of both leisure and business travelers.
This article will take a closer look at Aerolineas Argentinas Madrid–Barajas Airport terminal, providing valuable information on the check-in process, security procedures, and amenities available to passengers. From dining options to duty-free shopping, this guide will help you make the most of your time at Aerolineas Argentinas terminal and ensure a stress-free and enjoyable travel experience.
Introduction to Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines
Aerolineas Argentinas Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Argentina, headquartered in Buenos Aires. With a history that dates back to 1950, the airline has grown to become one of the largest airlines in South America. Aerolineas Argentinas operates a vast network of domestic and international flights to over 60 destinations across the Americas, Europe, and Oceania.
Introduction to Madrid–Barajas Airport
Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD) is the main airport serving Lima, the capital city of Peru. The airport is named after Jorge Chávez Dartnell, a Peruvian aviator who made the first air crossing of the Alps in 1910. The airport is located in the city district of Callao, approximately 11 km (7 miles) west of Lima’s city center. It is the busiest airport in Peru and serves as a hub for several airlines, including LATAM Peru, Avianca Peru, and Sky Airline Peru. The airport has one terminal building and one runway, and offers flights to several domestic and international destinations in South America, North America, Europe, and Asia. It also offers a range of facilities and services for travelers, including duty-free shopping, restaurants, lounges, and car rental services.
General Information About Aerolineas Argentinas Madrid–Barajas Airport
In this subsection, you will find general information about Aerolineas Argentinas’ operations at Madrid–Barajas Airport –
|Airport Address||Av de la Hispanidad, s/n, 28042 Madrid, Spain|
|Departures Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Arrivals Terminal||Terminal 1|
|Contact Number||+1 305-876-7000|
Madrid–Barajas Airport Map
You will find a detailed map of Madrid–Barajas Airport, which will help you familiarise yourself with the airport’s layout and find your way around more easily.
Aerolineas Argentinas Madrid–Barajas Airport: An Ultimate Guide
Aerolineas Argentinas is a premier airline that operates flights to and from Madrid–Barajas Airport, one of the busiest airports in the United States. If you’re planning to travel with Aerolineas Argentinas from Madrid–Barajas Airport, this comprehensive guide has got you covered.
Aerolineas Argentinas offers several options for check-in at Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD).
Passengers can use one of the self-service kiosks located in the departure area of the airport. These kiosks allow passengers to check-in, select their seats, print their boarding pass, and check their baggage if required.
- Locate the Aerolineas Argentinas self-service kiosks in the departure area of the airport.
- Approach the kiosk and follow the on-screen prompts to begin the check-in process.
- Select the flight you are checking in for and follow the prompts to select your seats and any additional services.
- After you have completed the check-in process, the kiosk will print your boarding pass.
Airport counter Check-In
If passengers prefer to check-in at the counter, they can do so at the Aerolineas Argentinas check-in desk in the departure hall of the airport. Al you need to do is –
- Approach the check-in counter and present your passport or booking reference number to the Aerolineas Argentinas staff.
- You will be asked to provide information about your baggage, such as the number of bags and their weight.
- Once your check-in is complete, the staff member will provide you with your boarding pass and any additional information you may need.
If you haven’t already added baggage to your reservation, you can do so at the Aerolineas Argentinas checked baggage counter at the airport. Here’s how:
- Approach the check-in counter and inform the staff member that you need to add baggage to your reservation.
- The staff member will ask you for your flight details and booking information.
- You will be asked to provide information about your baggage, such as the number of bags and their weight.
- The staff member will then calculate the additional baggage fees and provide you with the total cost.
- Once you have paid the additional baggage fees, the staff member will issue you a new boarding pass with the updated baggage information.
- Proceed to the security checkpoint and board your flight as usual.
You can purchase a flight booking with Aerolineas Argentinas at their counter in the airport by following these steps:
- Approach the Aerolineas Argentinas ticket counter in the departure area of the airport.
- Ask the staff member to book the flight.
- Provide the staff member with your desired travel dates, destination, and any other necessary details, such as the number of passengers.
- The airline representative will then search for available flights that match your preferences
- Select your desired flight. The airline executive will ask for your personal and payment information.
- After you have paid for the booking, the airline will provide you with a confirmation and itinerary of your flight.
To request Aerolineas Argentinas flight cancellation at the airport, follow these steps:
- Approach the Aerolineas Argentinas ticket counter in the airport.
- Inform the airline’s executive that you wish to cancel your flight ticket.
- Provide your booking reference number and any other necessary information.
- The staff member will then confirm your cancellation and provide information on any cancellation fees or refunds that may apply.
- If applicable, the staff member will initiate the refund process for your canceled flight.
- Be sure to obtain a copy of the cancellation confirmation for your records.
Lost & Found Services
Madrid–Barajas Airport provides a Lost & Found service to help passengers recover any items that they may have lost while at the airport. Here’s how to use the Lost & Found service at Madrid–Barajas Airport:
- If you realise that you have lost an item while at the airport, go to the nearest information desk or the Lost & Found office, which is located in Terminal 1.
- If you have any documentation or receipts related to the lost item, provide them to the airlines.
- Provide a detailed description of the lost item, including any identifying features such as the colour, brand, size, and any other relevant details that may help locate the item.
The lost and found counter is open 7 days a week from 8 am – 6 pm.
Aerolineas Argentinas Arrivals At Madrid–Barajas Airport
Aerolineas Argentinas flights arrive at Madrid–Barajas Airport in the North Terminal, also known as Terminal 1. You can follow this link for all the scheduled arrivals for Aerolineas Argentinas. Upon arrival, passengers will need to
- Proceed to the immigration and customs area to clear customs.
- Once this process is complete, passengers can collect their checked baggage from the designated baggage claim area before exiting the airport.
Aerolineas Argentinas Departures From Madrid–Barajas Airport
Aerolineas Argentinas flights depart from Madrid–Barajas Airport in Terminal 1. You can follow this link for all the scheduled departures for Aerolineas Argentinas. Here’s what you can expect when departing from Madrid–Barajas Airport on an Aerolineas Argentinas flight:
- Complete the check-in at the Aerolineas Argentinas check-in counters in the North Terminal.
- Passengers must go through the security screening process.
- Proceed to the boarding gate which typically opens 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Passengers should allow plenty of time for check-in, security, and boarding procedures, especially during peak travel periods to avoid any last-minute hassles.
Madrid–Barajas Airport Parking
Here’s a table with information about the parking options available at Madrid–Barajas Airport:
|Parking Option||Daily Rate (in USD)|
|Terminal Parking||ARS 75|
|Economy Parking||ARS 75|
|Valet Parking||ARS 75|
Car Rental Madrid–Barajas Airport
Here’s a table with information about the car rental options available at Madrid–Barajas Airport:
|Car Rental Company||Contact|
|Sixt Rent A Car||-888-749-8227|
Hotels Near Madrid–Barajas Airport
Here are some hotels located near Madrid–Barajas Airport:
|Hotel Name||Distance from Airport|
|Hotel Maydrit Airport||0 miles|
|Meliá Barajas||2.6 miles|
|Hotel Tach Madrid Airport||1.8 miles|
|Hilton Madrid Airport||1.7 miles|
|Axor Feria||1.9 miles|
Other Services Provided At Madrid–Barajas Airport
Here’s the overview of all additional amenities and services available at Madrid–Barajas Airport:
Madrid–Barajas Airport Lounges
Here’s the overview of all the lounges located at Madrid–Barajas Airport:
|VIP Lounge||Daily, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.|
|American Lounge||Daily, 5:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.|
|VIP Lounge||Daily, 5:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.|
Flying with Aerolineas Argentinas from Madrid–Barajas Airport offers convenient connections, a taste of Argentinean hospitality, and a memorable travel experience. Whether traveling for business or leisure, Aerolineas Argentinas provides a great option for those heading to Argentina and beyond.
Who Are We?
We at ContactForSupport are an online directory devoted to providing thorough information about airports and airlines all over the world. Whether it’s choosing the appropriate airport, checking the status of a flight, or getting in touch with customer service, our goal is to make it simpler for travellers to get the information they require to prepare for their trips.
Madrid–Barajas Airport Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
Aerolineas Argentinas uses Terminal 1 at Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD).
The arrival terminal for Aerolineas Argentinas at Madrid–Barajas Airport is Terminal 1.
The departure terminal for Aerolineas Argentinas at Madrid–Barajas Airport is Terminal 1.
Passengers flying with Aerolineas Argentinas from Madrid–Barajas Airport must proceed to Terminal 1 and check-in at the dedicated Aerolineas Argentinas counter.
The baggage allowance for Aerolineas Argentinas flights from Madrid–Barajas Airport varies depending on the fare class and route, and should be checked with the airline.
Aerolineas Argentinas does not operate its own lounge at Madrid–Barajas Airport, but eligible passengers may have access to a partner lounge, such as the Lufthansa Business Lounge or the Sky Lounge.
Aerolineas Argentinas accepts cash and credit/debit cards as forms of payment at Madrid–Barajas Airport.
The cost of parking at Madrid–Barajas Airport varies depending on the parking lot and duration of stay.
There are several car rental agencies located at Madrid–Barajas Airport (MAD), including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.
You can contact Madrid–Barajas Airport customer service by phone, email, or through the contact form on their website.
The time it takes to get a baggage claim at Madrid–Barajas Airport varies and can depend on a number of factors, such as the size of the airport, the number of passengers, and the time of day.
You can visit the official website of Madrid–Barajas Airport or contact Aerolineas Argentinas directly to inquire about the presence of a duty-free shop at their terminal.
You will need your passport, Aerolineas Argentinas e-ticket or boarding pass, and any required visas for your destination.
Aerolineas Argentinas generally follows a zone-based boarding process, with passengers being called to board based on their ticket class, frequent flyer status, and special needs.