As one of the most post low-cost airlines in the United States, Spirit Airlines is committed to offer its passengers affordable flights without compromising on comfort and punctuality. The Spirit Airlines Office in Houston offers a wide range of quality service that serves millions of passengers every year for hassle-free travel.
With a team of qualified professionals that ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction, the Spirit Airlines office in Houston is a perfect place for all your travel related concerns. Whether you’re looking to purchase a new flight, requesting flight cancellation/changes to your existing itinerary or simply need to add ancillary services to your travel, Spirit Airlines Houston office is no exception, and is eager to assist you.
Here’s everything you need to know about the Spirit Airlines Houston Office –
Spirit Airlines Office in Houston – Contact Information
If you’re looking to avail all the deals and benefits to your existing itinerary with Spirit Airlines office in Houston, you’ve come to the right place. The contact information below provides you all the details that help you connect with Spirit Airlines.
|Spirit Airlines Houston Office Address||3950 S Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States|
|Airport||George Bush Intercontinental Airport|
|Airport Address||2800 N Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States|
|Airport Phone Number||+1 281-230-3100|
|Ticket Office Contact Number||+1 801-401-2222|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM|
|Spirit Airlines Official Website||www.spirit.com|
Whether you have a question about the flight schedule, or simply want a quotation for your flight, the Spirit Airlines executive team at the Houston office would be happy to assist you.
Spirit Airlines Headquarter Details
|Address: 2800 Executive Way, Miramar, Florida, 33025, United States|
Phone: (954) 447-7920
Fax: (954) 447-7979
Why Spirit Airlines?
Below is the table summarizing why passenger must go for Spirit Airlines –
|Low fares||Spirit Airlines offers some of the lowest fares as compared to the other low-cost carriers in the United States. For instance, you can take a one-way flight from Houston to LAX for as low as 89 USD.|
|Large route network||The Airlines flies to over 75 destinations in the United States and Central America.|
|On-time performance||Spirit Airlines is widely known for its on-time performance. It means passengers are more likely to reach their destination timebound.|
|Clean, modern planes||Spirit Airlines has a young fleet of modern planes from the like of Airbus a321neo. The airlines leave no stone upturned in providing a pleasant and safe flying experience.|
|Friendly service||Despite being an ultra-low-cost carrier, Spirit Airlines’ staff is known for their friendly and assistive services.|
How to get to the Spirit Airlines Houston Office?
The George Bush Intercontinental Airport is home to the Spirit Airlines office in Houston. You can use the following address in your GPS to direct you to the airport if you’re traveling by car:
|3950 S Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States|
Find the direction map here-
If you have any difficulties finding the Spirit Airlines office or require additional assistance, you may contact the Spirit Airlines customer service team or visit the airport information desk.
Services Offered By Spirit Airlines Office in Houston
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston offers plenty of travel related services to its new as well as existing passengers. Some of them include –
Flight Ticket Booking
Passengers can simply walk to the Spirit Airlines office in Houston and speak to the staff to book their flights. Simply visit the Spirit Airlines office located at Houston, TX. And, do the following –
- After you arrive at the office, ask the Spirit Airlines agent to book the flight ticket.
- You need to provide some information to the Spirit Airlines executive such as name, travel dates, destination, and any special requirements or preferences.
- Make sure to have this information ready before approaching the staff.
- The airline will provide you the flight option, as per your travel needs.
- Once you select the flight, the airline executive will provide you the total cost of the booking.
- Passengers can pay for the flight ticket using the debit/credit card. You can also pay cash at the Spirit Airlines executive counter.
As soon as you receive your ticket, check the flight information and any other information pertaining to your travel arrangements with Spirit Airlines.
Flight Ticket Cancellation
Passengers can request Spirit Airlines flight cancellation at the Houston office up to 3 hours before the scheduled departure. If you wish to cancel your flight at the airport, follow these steps –
- Visit the Spirit Airlines Houston office.
- Inform the staff that you need to cancel the flight.
- Provide the airline executive the six-digit booking reference that you received when you booked the flight.
- Make sure you understand the cancellation policy and understand if your flight is refundable or not.
- If you decide to proceed with the cancellation, ask the Spirit Airlines staff to process the cancellation.
- The staff will process your refund right away only if you are qualified. The refund will be applied to the original form of payment used at the time of booking.
Once the cancellation is done, the airline will send the confirmation on your registered email address.
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston addresses several baggage related queries –
|Baggage Services Offered||Description|
|Baggage Allowance||Spirit Airline staffs all the information related to the baggage allowance, size, and weight dimension. You will also get to know the Spirit Airlines baggage fee, as well as excess baggage charges.|
|Baggage Check-in||Passengers can add or check baggage at the Spirit Airlines Houston office. The airline staff will weigh and tag the baggage here. From here, the checked baggage will go straight to the passenger’s aircraft.|
|Baggage Claim||After you arrive at the destination airport, passengers can claim the baggage from the baggage carousel area. If there are issues such as delayed or damaged baggage, you can immediately report at the Spirit Airlines Houston office. The airline will file a report and provide your PIR number. This is how you track the status of your issue.|
|Baggage Fees||Passengers must pay the checked baggage fee with Spirit Airlines under any circumstances. The Spirit Airlines office at Houston collects the baggage fee. No fee would be charged for the carry-on baggage, and is included in the flight ticket.|
It is important to note that the Spirit Airlines baggage policy and fees may vary depending on the fare type, travel route, and other factors.
Spirit Airlines Special Assistance
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston offers special assistance to passengers with physical disabilities, visual or hearing impairments, as well as for passengers with any medical conditions. These services include-
|Special Assistance Offered||Description|
|Wheelchair Assistance||Passengers must request the wheelchair service up to 48 hours before scheduled departure. This is how the Spirit Airlines office in Houston will make the necessary arrangements.|
|Service Animals||Spirit Airlines office in Houston provides all the assistance and guidelines related to the paperwork for requirements for service animals.|
|Medical Assistance||Providing information on the requirements for medical support, such as oxygen or medication, and assisting with any appropriate documentation.|
|Boarding Assistance||The team of airline’s staff will help passengers with the boarding, disembarkation, as well as navigating the airport.|
|Seating Accommodations||The Spirit Airlines Houston office offers seating options to the passengers with special needs. This includes all the seatings with extra legroom. Passengers with special needs would not be offered the emergency exit seats.|
Passengers must book the aforementioned services 48 hours prior to the scheduled departure for hassle-free travel.
Spirit Airlines For Pets
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston can help you with questions about pet travel on their flights. Here are some of the available services and information:
- Pet policy – The staff can accommodate passengers with the Spirit Airlines pet policy. The airline staff will let you know about the breeds that are restrictions to travel, pet carrier size, dimension, required paperwork and more.
- Pet carrier requirements – The staff may offer advice on the specifications for pet carriers, including the size and type of carrier.
- Pet travel reservation – Passengers can request a pet travel at the Spirit Airlines office in Houston. The staff help passengers with the booking, checking availability for the pets in the aircrafts, any required fees, and more.
- Pet check-in – Passengers traveling with their furry companions must head to the check-in counter. You need to keep handy the required documents –
- Pet Health Certificate approved by a certified veterinarian
- Latest Vaccination Records
- Spirit Airlines pet travel fee receipt
- Certified Training certificate of the service animal
It’s important to remember that there are some limitations and criteria for traveling with pets on Spirit Airlines. Therefore it’s advised that passengers must examine the Spirit Airlines pet policy before booking a reservation.
Spirit Airlines Receipts & Billing Enquiries
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston can assist passengers with receipts and billing enquiries. Some of the services include –
- Receipts – The staff at Spirit Airlines office in Houston help the existing passengers with the copy of the receipt and sending it to the passengers via email.
- Billing inquiries – You can contact the Houston office for all the billing enquiries. It includes queries pertaining to the currency conversion charges, or any other dispute over fees and charges. The Spirit Airlines staff will help passengers in resolving all the billing related issues.
- Payments options – The Houston office staff can give you details on the ways you can pay for Spirit Airlines flights, including credit card payments, online payments, and more.
- Refunds – If a flight is canceled, delayed, or for any other reason, passengers can get in touch with the Houston office to ask for a refund. The staff can help with the refund. Please note that the refund would be provided to the passengers named in the ticket or person who paid for the flight booking on behalf of the passenger.
Passengers can request Spirit Airlines check-in for their flight at the Houston office. Follow these steps –
- Passengers must complete the check-in at the Spirit Airlines office in Houston 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
- Keep the valid identification and other required documents handy at the time of check-in.
- You can also check the luggage at the Houston office. It is important to note that the fee for checked baggage may apply.
- Collect the boarding pass, which includes the seat assignment and the boarding time.
Please Note – Passengers can also complete the check-in online. With Spirit Airlines. This is how you can avoid the long queue during peak hours at the Airport.
If a passenger’s luggage is missing or delayed, they can contact the Spirit Airlines Houston office for assistance. All you need to do is –
- After you realize that your checked baggage is missing, immediately report it at the Spirit Airlines office in Houston.
- Spirit Airlines maintains a system for tracking lost or stolen luggage. The Houston office can provide passengers with updates on the whereabouts of their bags.
- If a traveler’s bag is located, Spirit Airlines will make arrangements to have it delivered to the traveler.
- A passenger may be eligible for compensation from Spirit Airlines if their luggage is declared lost.
Please Note – Until the luggage is found, passengers must keep a record of all the documents such as baggage tags, flight confirmation, record of all the expenses incurred until their luggage is found, and more.
Other Queries & Services
The Spirit Airlines office in Houston provides assistance with a variety of other queries and services, including:
|Queries and Services||Description|
|Flight Schedule Information||Here you can get the live updates on the flight schedules, cancellations, delays, and other related information.|
|Flight Status Updates||With the qualified staff at the Spirit Airlines office in Houston, passengers can receive timely updates on the status of the flight, including information on delays, schedule change and disruption.|
|Seat Selection and Upgrades||Passengers are entitled to choose their seats and enquire about available upgrades at the Houston office.|
|Group Bookings||Can take a price quote on the group travel, and can avail the best discounted fare, subject to availability.|
|Loyalty Programs||Sign up for the Free Spirit loyalty programme offered by Spirit Airlines to learn more about the rewards and advantages.|
The Spirit Airlines Houston office provides a number of inquiries and services to help travelers with their travel needs.
Spirit Airlines office in Houston, TX, provides a range of services to assist passengers with their travel needs. Passengers can visit the office in person or contact the customer service team by phone or email to obtain information or assistance.
How ContactForSupport Can Help?
ContactForSupport is an online directory that provides information about airlines and airports across the globe. For passengers traveling through George Bush Intercontinental Airport, ContactForSupport can be a useful resource in several ways:
- Detailed information about Spirit Airlines
- Up-to-date information about their flight status, including delays, cancellations, and gate changes
- Access contact information for the George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Queries related to their travel
ContactForSupport has a comprehensive directory of airlines and airports across the globe, making it a valuable resource for passengers traveling to different destinations.
Here is the list of other Airlines offices all over the world that may help you at different destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Spirit Airlines Office in Houston is located at 3950 S Terminal Rd, Houston, TX 77032, United States.
You can contact Spirit Airlines directly through their customer service phone number or online chat support on their website.
You can contact Spirit Airlines customer service at 801-401-2222 for assistance with bookings, reservations, and other inquiries.
Spirit Airlines’ headquarters are located in Miramar, Florida, United States.
Spirit Airlines was attained by JetBlue Airways on Jul 28, 2022 for $3.8B.
Spirit Airlines operates at Terminal A of the George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH).