Ethiopian Airlines s, the flag carrier of Africa, grace a significant presence in the affluent city of Shanghai. The Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai acts as an international gateway for travelers, linking the African continent to the major destination in Asia. Ethiopian Airlines maintains its position as a top airline in the world aviation sector by pledging to provide great service, on-time operations, and an unwavering commitment to comfort and safety.
In this article, we will explore the exceptional services offered by the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai. This way we highlight its seamless process, personalized customer support, and all other amenities that not only elevate the travel experience for passengers but also make the travel hassle-free.
Contact Details of Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai, China
Here’s everything you need to know about the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai:
|Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Address||Rm.2110, 21 Floor, Ciro’s Plaza, No.388, Nanjing West Road, HuangPu District, Shanghai, China|
|Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Phone Number||0086 021 6050968|
|Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Working Hours||Mon – Fri: 08:00-17:00|
|Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Contact||Visit here|
|Ethiopian Airlines Official Website||www.ethiopianairlines.com|
|Ethiopian Airlines Help Center||Visit here|
|Ethiopian Airlines Flight Status||Visit here|
|Nearest Airport||Shanghai Pudong International Airport|
|Airport Address||Yingbin Expy, Pudong, Shanghai, China|
Nearest Airport from Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai, China
The nearest airport to Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai is Shanghai Pudong International Airport which is nearly 28 miles from the city center. Shanghai PVG is the major international airport and a primary hub for Ethiopian Airlines which connects the African continent to the rest of Asia.
Find the Airport direction map here-
Services Offered by Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai
The Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai aspires to offer an excellent range of services, thus aimed at empowering passengers at every stage of their travel. From the time travelers walk into the office, they are met by a team of qualified Ethiopian Airlines executives who are committed to providing a flawless and amazing experience.
Book a flight
If you want to book a flight with Ethiopian Airlines while you’re in Shanghai, their office offers a 24*7 support to cater to your travel needs. Here is a step-by-step instruction on how to make a reservation at the Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai:
- Upon arriving at the office, you would be greeted by the Ethiopian Airlines executives. Explain your travel plan, including the destination, class of services and the number of passengers.
- The agent will check the availability, and give you the option based on your preferences.
- Depending on the availability, the airline executive will guide you through the available travel routes and fares. This helps you make well informed decisions.
- Once you select your flight, the airline’s executive will help you with the seat selection.
- After your travel plan is finalized, the airline’s agent will process the booking process.
- Provide your debit/credit card as the payment method, and also provide the name and other personal details of the traveler.
- Once the payment is successful, the airline will issue an e-ticket or paper ticket depending on your preference.
Alternatively, you can also book a flight by calling Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Phone Number. By following this step-by-step guide, you can request a flight reservation at the Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai.
If you need to cancel a flight with Ethiopian Airlines and want to manage that in person you can go visit the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai. Always book yourself an appointment by referring to Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Contact.
To request a flight cancellation at the Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai, follow these simple instructions:
- Greet the Ethiopian Airline flight executive and explain the reason for the flight cancellation.
- Provide the necessary details like booking reference or ticket number that will help the airline’s agent to access your reservation.
- The executive will check the fare rules associated with your booking, and guide you in accordance with the Ethiopian airlines cancellation policy.
- You would be informed on any potential fees or refund that will apply to your booking.
- If you agree with the refund, proceed with the cancelation process. They’ll let you know how long it should take to process the refund.
- A cancellation confirmation will be sent to your registered email address.
You can easily request a flight cancellation at the Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office by following the aforementioned guide.
You can visit the Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai to make the necessary corrections in your name. All you need to do is –
- Approach the airline’s staff at the office, and explain the situation that you need to correct the name on an existing flight reservation.
- Provide your booking reference or ticket number.
- The agent will ask your for the government issued photo ID for validation.
- Make sure that the new corrected name must match with the credentials in the passport or government issued photo ID.
- The airline staff will inform you about the necessary Ethiopian Airlines name change fees and other necessary requirements.
- After you make the payment, the airline will process the name correction request.
- You would get the new confirmation of the changes made.
- Before leaving the office, double check all the details on your corrected ticket and ensure they all match your expectations.
Please Note: You can request the name correction 24 hours before the scheduled departure. To understand if your reservation is eligible for the name correction, you can contact Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai office phone number.
You can visit the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai to request the flight change. Here’s the step-by-step guide –
- Approach the Ethiopian Airlines agent, ask them to request the flight change.
- Provide the booking reference or ticket number that will help them retrieve the booking.
- Provide the new travel date, or destination, as per your preference.
- The airline’s agent will assess your request and inform you about the available change options.
- Once you’ve decided on a flight change, the agent will walk you through the rebooking procedure.
- If there would be any Ethiopian airlines flight change fee or any applicable fare difference, they will inform you about that.
- Pay the required fee.
- After the flight change is processed, the Ethiopian airlines representative will provide you with the new confirmation of the changes made. Review your flight itinerary again, and check whether all the changes meet your expectations.
By following these steps at the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai, you can request flight changes conveniently and efficiently.
If you desire to enhance your travel experience with Ethiopian Airlines, you can request a flight upgrade at the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai. Here’s how you can request one –
- Locate the Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Address.
- Approach the Ethiopian Airlines staff and express your interest in upgrading your flight booking.
- Provide them your booking reference.
- Based on the options available, the airline will offer you the availability in the higher class.
- The staff will evaluate your eligibility for an upgrade based on seat availability, fare conditions, and any frequent flyer status you may have.
- If the paid upgrade is available, the genet will inform you of the required cost.
- Once the request is processed and the payment is made, the airline will provide you with confirmation of the upgrade.
After your flight upgrade request is successfully processed, you can have access to premium services like additional baggage allowance, priority boarding, premium amenities, complimentary lounge access and more.
You can request the check-in for your flight in-person at the Ethiopian Airlines Office in China. Do the following –
- Navigate to the google Map for Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Address.
- Approach the airline’s staff and inform them that you would like to request check-in assistance.
- Provide your booking reference or ticket number that will help them assess your itinerary.
- The staff will confirm your trip details, including flight number, date, and destination. They’ll also verify your passport to validate your identity.
- If you have luggage to check, the airline staff will also help you with the process. They will weigh your bags, check the dimensions, and add tags to your baggage.
- If you have not selected the seat, the staff will assign you the seat based on availability.
Once the check-in process is completed, the airline will issue you the boarding pass which provides details like boarding gate, seat number, and boarding schedule. Refer to Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office Contact to know all the required documents.
Here’s the guide on how to add baggage at the Ethiopian Airlines China Office –
- Approach the Ethiopian Airlines staff when you arrive and let them know you want to add baggage to your reservation.
- Give them your booking reference and the ticket number so that they can validate your reservation.
- The airlines will inform you about the standard baggage allowance associated with your ticket. This will include standard baggage allowance, size and weight restrictions.
- If there would be any applicable fee, the airline will also inform you on that.
- Indicate how many more bags you want to add to your reservation. The Ethiopian Airlines employees will walk you through the procedure and let you know how much the extra baggage will cost.
- Pay the required fee. You can pay with debit/credit card as well as with cash.
Once the request is processed, the airline’s representative will add the tag to the luggage, and send them to your aircraft.
Additional Assistance and Services at Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai
At Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office you can expect to find a range of additional assistance and services to support your travel needs –
- Baggage services – The airline can help passengers with all the inquiries related to the baggage such as lost or delayed baggage that offers support and guidance to resolve such issues.
- Special services – Passengers can also request special services like wheelchair assistance, unaccompanied minor travel, pet travel, medical assistance at the Shanghai office.
- Loyalty Programs – If you are a frequent flyer with Ethiopian Airlines, you can get help from the office with questions about your membership, earning and redeeming miles, and all other related queries.
- Travel insurance – Ethiopian Airlines gives you an option to add travel insurance. The office can give you information on coverage and costs related to it.
Get the latest deals and discounts at Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai
If you’re looking for the best deals and discounts on Ethiopian Airlines flights, visiting the Ethiopian Airlines Office in Shanghai can be a great way to stay updated on the latest offer. Here’s how you can find the most attractive deals at the Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai Office. All you need to do is-
- Visit the airline’s office.
- Inquire about the latest promotional or discounted fares.
- You can also get updates on the seasonal promotions that Ethiopian Airlines often run during the specific times of year.
- Ethiopian Airlines frequently runs promotions on occasions like anniversaries, national holidays, or airline achievements. You can get information from the staff regarding related discounts and offers.
On the contrary, follow Ethiopian Airlines on social media, download their mobile app, or sign up for their emails to get the latest updates on their discounts and offers.
How Can We Help?
ContactForSupport is an online directory that assists passengers with all their travel-related concerns, including but not limited to flight cancellations, requesting special services, obtaining special assistance, navigating the airport, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ethiopian Airlines Shanghai office is located at Rm.2110, 21 Floor, Ciro’s Plaza, No.388, Nanjing West Road, HuangPu District, Shanghai, China.
You can contact the Ethiopian Airlines office in Shanghai here – 0086 021 6050968.
Official phone number of Ethiopian Airlines is (800) 445-2733.
To speak online with Ethiopian Airlines, visit their website for customer support options.
To check baggage allowance on Ethiopian Airlines, visit their website and access the “Manage Booking” or “My Trips” section.
Printing your ticket may not be necessary; electronic tickets (e-tickets) are usually accepted.
Find the flight number on your itinerary, booking confirmation, or e-ticket. Alternatively, check the Ethiopian Airlines website or contact their customer support.