Cox Communications is a leading privately owned subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, headquartered in Georgia, USA. The company provides digital cable television, telecommunications and home automation services to its subscribers in the United States. Cox is the third largest cable television provider in the US with a customer base of over 6.2 million subscribers.
Contour TV gives you the best HD TV experience with live streaming of all your favorite shows on all your connected devices for anytime, anywhere access – no box, no contract, no setup fee! You also get free access to all the premium channels and On Demand shows at the best price guaranteed.
The company has created a niche for itself in the industry for providing high quality service and top-class customer support through its 24X7 service centers. Users can instantly get in touch with their support executives by dialing Cox TV helpline number for quick and timely assistance.
Features and benefits of Cox TV services
By subscribing to Cox TV services, you get to enjoy:
- Instant access to 140+ channels on your TV and devices, available in SD and HD
- Live streaming of popular shows and On Demand content on up to 5 devices at once
- New innovative on-screen TV guide
- Whole home HD DVR
- Voice based remote control
- Easy access to all of the Netflix content
- No contract or installation fee
- Bundled plans and easy payment options
- Instant support through Cox TV customer service number
- Comprehensive coverage and faster data speed
Want to know more?
Call Cox TV customer service number to find out easiest way to get started. Get to know their bundled plans, packages and deals for the best HD TV experience at a pocket friendly price. You can also call Cox TV 1800 number to register your complain, feedback, and suggestions regarding their products and services.