Established in the year 1853 in the heart of Hartford CT, Aetna Health Insurance got a place on the list of the World’s Most Admired Companies of Fortune. It was also ranked fourth in the “Health Care”. Aetna’s healthcare system is led by a dedicated team of 1.2 million healthcare professionals, 690,000 main care doctors, and experts.
The Aetna Health Insurance program covers more than 5,700 hospitals and commands a loyal fan base of nearly 22.1 million medical customers, 13.1 million drugstore advantage management assistance members, and 12.7 million dental members.
Types of plans offered by Aetna Health Insurance
If you are planning to buy Aetna Health Insurance, then you must understand all the plans offered by the company and their features to make an informed decision. There are many claims included in the plans like the Aetna Life Insurance Company Death Claim. The following guide will help:
HMO: Health Maintenance Organization
The most budget-friendly insurance available with Aetna is the Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) plan. When the members sign up for the Aetna health insurance plan they will get the facility of the primary care physician (PCP) that will be available for the regular health checkups. The brownie point is that before you visit specialists, the PCP will provide the members with necessary referrals. This will help the members choose better medical assistance and recommendations.
If you are low on budget, then it is best to choose HMO as the plan has low deductibles, premiums, and also fixed copays for the doctor visits. If you do not have some serious medical concerns then going for the HMO is the best choice.
POS: Point of Service
Just like the HMO, under the POS (Point of Service) plan members get the PCP (primary care physician) before having to go to the specialist as the referral will be from a well-experienced staff. However, POS is more expensive than HMO because the members will get referrals from the doctors who are out of network.
There are times when the best doctor in your state is out of town. In such situations, the PCPs will hold a list of the best medical assistance available out of your network or area. You just need to pay a little extra, which is fine if you have some medical issues.
EPO: Exclusive Provider Organization
The Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) commands a loyal fan base because it has the best of both the worlds. EPOs are just similar to HMOs but the only difference is that it provides in-network services. These networks are typically way broader as compared to those in HMOs. The requirement of referrals from a primary care doctor is not fixed. Please note that the premiums are comparable to HMOs but are surely more economical than PPOs.
PPO: Preferred Provider Organization
The Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) premium is more prominent than HMOs or POSs. This plan will help you visit doctors who are not only expert and experienced but also out-of-network without needing a referral. The coinsurance and copayments are small for experts who are in the network. Just in case, you feel or you know that in the coming time you will need more extended coverage, a PPO will be a smart option to go for.
HDHP and HSA: High Deductible Health Plan and Health
The High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) has inexpensive premiums, but more expensive out-of-pocket critical costs. There are times when the employers match HDHPs along with the sponsored Health Savings Account (HSA) to neutralize an unusual or all of the deductible. In case, you are wondering whether to go for this, you may additionally invest pre-tax dollars in your account to meet the pharmaceutical costs and end up saving about 30 of the cost.
In a nutshell, the HDHP can hold the HMO, POS, PPO or EPO. People who have a health situation but are not able to afford costlier monthly installments may find an HDHP an ideal option.
Why choose Aetna Life Insurance Company?
- On making a selection to the Aetna International you will sign on for getting the best quality services, budget-friendly health insurance programs, customizable plans along the member services that fit your individual requirements. On choosing Aetna Health Insurance you will choose a company that will serve you with the best possible service.
- Aetna Life Insurance Company understands that every individual has different needs and offers them the best suitable plans. The best quality that attracts customers towards the Aetna Life Insurance Company is the individual assistance as they give the customers the security that their loved ones are safe with them. The executives are available 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
- We all know that when you are trusting somebody with the most valuable assets of life you need somebody who has experience in the field. Well, while choosing the Aetna Insurance Plans you deal with a company that has an experience of more than five decades. Apart from that, it is an expert in international health benefits. The experience of over 160 years speaks for itself about the kind of health benefits that will be delivered to the customers.
- The Global Member support facility of Aetna Insurance helps the company to stay ahead of the pack. They will help the customer in the organization for payment in more than 190 currencies. You will get all your questions regarding the claim answered on the Aetna Health Insurance Phone Number. The capability to interact in over 170 languages through phone-based translation services sets them apart. The customer just needs to get in touch with the agents on the Aetna Health Insurance Phone Number.
- The customers can fully rely upon the clinical expertise as they have full training, knowledge, and experience to assist with required planning and care. Aetna Life Insurance Company is well trained at organizing medical care, taking prescription medications along with medical devices. Apart from this, the Aetna Medical Insurance team is professional at handling medical emergency and discharge services.
Wondering how to connect with Aetna Life Insurance Company?
It is not necessary to visit the Aetna Insurance office nearest to you as you can purchase the Aetna Insurance Plans offline as well. You just need to follow the simple steps mentioned below in order to get in touch with the Aetna Life Insurance Company:
- Begin the procedure by dialing the Aetna Insurance Contact Number.
- Now select the language according to your preference.
- Once you select the language you will have to select the Aetna insurance quote option next.
- The agent will be on call with you within no time and will discuss various Aetna insurance plans with you that will suit your needs and budget.
- Now you may select the best suitable plan according to your needs.
- In case you have any queries related to the plan then you are free to discuss it with the agent on the call with you.
- After you select the plan, the agent will help you with the payment methods and you can select the mode of payment that is suitable for you.
The aforementioned Aetna Health Insurance Plans have been designed by keeping in mind the diverse needs of everyone.
In case you have any queries related to the Aetna Insurance Plans or Aetna Life Insurance Company Death Claim , call on the Aetna Health Insurance Phone Number (1-800-872-3682) or simply visit the official website.