In 2003, Thai AirAsia was founded with the joint venture of AirAsia. The company commenced operation from the 4th of February in 2004. Thai AirAsia Airlines is serving several routes, they cover 67 destinations including International and Domestic routes. Asia Aviation Public Company Ltd is the parent company of Thai AirAsia Airlines. No need to wait, as the airline company is covering your dream destinations through their 62 Air fleets, in case you are not happy with their service you can directly contact them by visiting their main hubs Don Mueang International Airport and Phuket International Airport.
What are the benefits a passenger gains with Thai AirAsia Airlines?
- Give wings to your travel life with Thai AirAsia, whenever you wish you will get your e-ticket on a registered ID.
- Unlike many airlines, Thai AirAsia will not charge any special or hidden fees.
- Thai AirAsia Ticket Booking can be done online and offline portals. If you have booked tickets from the authorized online portals then you will easily save your time and money effortlessly by staying at home.
- 24/7 customer service. So when you have questions in mind ask them and get the best possible solution in no time.
- Manage your booking from one application. From the official mobile, you can initiate the check-in process, gain your favorite seats, buy extra baggage, and from the same app, you can easily perform the Thai AirAsia Ticket Booking process.
- Thai AirAsia Checked Baggage Cost is cheaper among all the airline rivals. In case you purchased the bag at the time of the initial booking, you will save 25 to 35% more on the baggage allowance.
How to perform Thai Airasia Ticket Booking through the Thai Airasia Ticket Booking number?
To perform Thai Airasia Ticket Booking over the call, you need to dial the Thai Airasia Ticket Booking number, you will get the Thai Airasia Contact No from the contact us section. After dialing the reservation number, you require to follow the below steps:-
- Dial the Thai Airasia Contact No.
- Select language and press 3 to choose the booking option.
- The agent will assist you and ask you some required questions to fill the passenger information.
- You need to present the following information as per the passport ID. Name, age, gender, occupation, nationality, address of the passenger.
- All the information must be as per the passport ID. After that, choose the class cabin, number of passengers with the departure airport, departure date, destination airport, etc.
- Pay the Thai AirAsia Baggage cost, including the total ticket fare. You can pay the airfare through Debit card, Credit card, or PayPal wallets.
- Don’t worry, the agent will grant your e-ticket on your registered ID.
How to gain the Thai AirAsia ticket via the official website?
- Search the Thai AirAsia official website.
- On the login page, Use Thai AirAsia Contact Email address with the password.
- Choose the departure airport, destination airport, departure date, number of passengers, and press the book now icon.
- Present the passenger information on the booking form. Input the following information:- Name, age, gender, occupation, nationality, address of the passenger.
- Review the information and click on the proceed tab to submit your response.
- You will be redirected to the contact page. On this page, you need to write the Thai AirAsia Contact Email address and contact number. Make sure, your contact information must be as per the registered information.
- Now pay the ticket fare through the Debit card, Credit card, or PayPal wallets. For reducing the total airfare, must visit the promo codes section, it will help you to reduce the total airfare.
- Within a few minutes after the successful payment process, you will receive the e-ticket on your registered ID.
What is the Thai AirAsia Baggage policy?
1- Thai AirAsia Baggage policy for Cabin Baggage is as follows:-
- The airline offers passengers to carry two bags as a cabin on luggage.
- The passenger can carry one carry on bag and one laptop bag or handbag or any other personal small bag.
- As per the Thai AirAsia Baggage policy, a passenger can carry their jacket or coat for free of cost.
- The dimension is set to 56cm (H) X 36cm (W) X 23cm (L). If your carry-on bag exceeds the limit you can’t take the baggage as the carry-on bag.
- The carry-on bag must fit inside the overhead storage compartment placed above your seats.
- The dimension of the personal item is set to 40cm (H) X 30cm (W) X 10cm (L).
- The personal item must fit inside the front seat.
- According to the Thai AirAsia Baggage policy, the total weight of both bags must not exceed 7 kgs.
2- Thai AirAsia Baggage policy for Cabin Baggage is as follows:-
- The airline offers passengers to carry one checked baggage for domestic routes and two bags for some International routes.
- Always pre-book your checked baggage to save 15 to 30% more. The airline offers 15 kg, 20 kg, 25 kg, 30 kg, 40 kg, weight brackets for the domestic routes passengers.
- For the passenger traveling to or from the United States to carry one piece of bag, the maximum weight of the bag must not exceed 20 kg. If they wish two carry two bags then the maximum weight of the bag must not exceed 40 kgs in total.
- For the passenger traveling with Value Pack or Premium Flex or Premium Flatbed ticket does not need to pay the Thai Airasia Checked Baggage Cost additionally.
Frequently asked questions About Thai Airasia Airways Booking
To get the contact number, you need to visit the contact us section present on the homepage of the official website. The Thai Airasia Contact No is and it is available 24/7. The number is accessible in multiple languages:- English and other native languages.
Yes, the Thai AirAsia Customer Service is available throughout the day. So, now if you have a question ask the expert in no time and obtain the best and accurate solutions as per your need.