The national airline of Sri Lanka, SriLankan Airlines, is a well-liked option for travelers looking for a convenient and comfortable flight. The airline offers service to a variety of locations worldwide, including Calicut International Airport in India.
Calicut International Airport is a major hub for international travel and one of the busiest and most significant airports in all of Europe. We will examine the SriLankan Airlines Calicut International Airport Terminal in this article and give you all the information you require before your upcoming travel.
To make sure you have a smooth and comfortable trip, we will cover everything from check-in procedures to food options and lounges. Therefore, whether you are a frequent traveler or a first-timer, continue reading to learn everything SriLankan Airlines Kerala airport terminal has to offer.
Introduction to Sri Lankan Airlines
The national airline of Sri Lanka, Sri Lankan Airlines, is renowned for giving passengers a relaxing and delightful travel experience.
The airline serves a large number of locations worldwide, including India, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Sri Lankan Airlines has made a name for itself as a trustworthy airline among both business and leisure travelers because of its fleet of contemporary aircraft and crew of qualified experts.
Introduction to Calicut International Airport
Calicut International Airport is an international airport located in Nedumbassery, Kochi, in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the first airport in India to be developed under a public-private partnership (PPP) model and is owned by the Calicut International Airport Limited (CIAL). The airport is situated about 28 km northeast of Kochi city center and is the fourth busiest airport in India in terms of international passenger traffic, handling over 10 million passengers annually. It serves as a hub for airlines such as Air India Express, IndiGo, and SpiceJet.
General Information About Sri Lankan Airlines Airlines Calicut International Airport
|Airport||Calicut International Airport|
|Airlines||Sri Lankan Airlines|
|Airport Address||Calicut Airport P.O, Calicut Airport Rd, Karipur, Kerala 673647|
|Departure Terminals||Terminal 1|
|Arrivals Terminals||Terminal 1|
|Contact Number||+49 69 770673 047|
Calicut International Airport Map
Calicut International Airport is well-organised and easy to navigate, with clear signage and helpful staff to assist travelers.
Sri Lankan Airlines Calicut International Airport: An Ultimate Guide
For those traveling into and out of Calicut International Airport, one of the busiest airports in Europe, Sri Lankan Airlines is a well-liked option.
Whether you are a frequent flyer or a first-time traveler, figuring out how to get around an airport can occasionally be overwhelming.
We made the comprehensive guide to Sri Lankan Airlines at Calicut International Airport as a result. We’ll provide you all the knowledge you need in this manual to make sure your trip goes well and without stress. We have you prepared for everything from check-in procedures to food choices, lounges, and transit information.
If you prefer to check-in at the airport, Sri Lankan Airlines has check-in counters located in Terminal 1.
The counters are open 3 hours before the scheduled departure time and close 60 minutes before the departure time for economy class passengers, and 45 minutes before for business class passengers.
How to complete the check-in at CCJ? – To complete the check-in, here are several steps you need to follow –
- Once you have located the Sri Lankan Airlines check-in counter, approach the counter and present your travel documents, such as your passport and ticket.
- The Sri Lankan airlines check-in agent will ask for your flight details, including your flight number and destination.
- If you have any checked baggage, you will need to hand it over to the check-in agent, who will weigh it and tag it for your flight.
- After completing the check-in process, the agent will provide you with your boarding pass.
Make sure to check the information on your boarding pass, such as your seat number and departure time.
- Proceed to security: Once you have your boarding pass, proceed to security to complete the remaining pre-flight procedures.
Here is an overview of the baggage allowance for Sri Lankan Airlines flights departing from Europe:
The baggage allowance is 2 pieces of checked baggage weighing up to 23kg each.
The baggage allowance is 2 pieces of checked baggage weighing up to 32 kg each.
Note that the maximum size of each checked baggage is 158 cm (62 inches) in total dimensions (length + width + height).
In addition to the checked baggage allowance, passengers are allowed to bring one piece of hand luggage on board, weighing up to 7 kg (15 lbs) and not exceeding the dimensions of 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm.
How to add checked baggage at Kerala international airport? – You can add the checked baggage at the check-in counter located at Terminal 1. To add checked baggage at the check-in counter, follow these steps:
- Once you have located the Sri Lankan Airlines check-in counter, approach the airline’s representative and inform them that you wish to add checked baggage to your booking.
- The check-in agent will inform you of the fee and will process your payment.
- If your baggage exceeds the permitted weight or size limits, you will need to pay an excess baggage fee
- After paying the excess baggage fee, you can hand over your baggage to the check-in agent, who will weigh it and tag it for your flight.
- Once you have completed the process of adding checked baggage, the check-in agent will provide you with an updated boarding pass.
If you prefer to book your ticket in person, you can visit the Sri Lankan Airlines ticket office at the airport. The office is located in Terminal 1. Add to that –
- A Sri Lankan Airlines representative will assist you in finding the best available flights and will help you book your ticket.
- When booking your ticket, make sure to provide accurate information, such as your name, travel dates, and passport details.
- Also, check the terms and conditions of your ticket and the baggage allowance and fees for your specific route and ticket class.
Note that ticket prices and availability may vary if you book a last-minute reservation for Sri lankan airlines at the airport.
If you need to cancel your Sri Lankan Airlines flight at Calicut International Airport, you can do so by contacting their customer service or by visiting the Sri Lankan Airlines ticket office located in terminal 1.
Here are the steps to follow –
- Approach the Sri Lankan Airlines agent and inform them that you wish to void your reservation.
- Provide your booking details, such as your name and booking reference number.
- Make sure to check the policy and understand any fees or penalties that may apply to your cancellation.
- The customer service representative will guide you through the process and provide you with any further information you may need.
- After your flight has been cancelled, you will receive a confirmation from Sri Lankan Airlines. Make sure to keep a record of this confirmation for future reference.
- Depending on the cancellation policy and the type of ticket you purchased, you may be eligible for a refund.
Lost & Found Services
Calicut International Airport has a Lost & Found service. The steps listed below can be used to try and find lost items at airports:
- Visit the Lost & Found page for the Calicut International Airport.
- To report a lost item, fill out an online form.
- Include as much information as you can, such as the day and time the item was lost, a description of the item, and your contact information.
Call the Lost & Found office at +49 (0)69 690 – 32600. You can contact them between 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m..
You can also go there in person; it’s on Concourse 1 of Terminal 1.
Sri Lankan Airlines Arrivals At Calicut International Airport
Sri Lankan Airlines arrivals at Calicut International Airport are handled at Terminal 1. When you arrive at the airport, follow the signs to the immigration and baggage claim areas. you can follow this link for all the scheduled arrivals for Sri Lankan Airlines. Here are the steps to follow for Sri Lankan Airlines arrivals at Calicut International Airport:
- Disembark from the plane
- Proceed to immigration
- Collect your baggage
- Go through customs
- Exit the terminal
Sri Lankan Airlines Departures From Calicut International Airport
Sri Lankan Airlines departures from Calicut International Airport are handled at Terminal 1. Follow this link for all scheduled departures for Sri Lankan Airlines. Here are the steps to follow for Sri Lankan Airlines departures from Calicut International Airport:
- Check-in for your flight
- Drop off your baggage
- Go through security screening
- Proceed to the boarding gate
- Board the flight.
Calicut International Airport Parking
Here are the parking options available at the Kerala airport –
|Short Term Parking||Up to 12 hours: INR 300|
|Long Term Parking||Up to 24 hours: INR 400|
Car Rental Calicut International Airport
Here is the table for all the car rental options available at Calicut International Airport:
|Car Rental||Business Hours||Contact|
|Alamo||5.30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 69715290|
|Avis||6 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 – 690 – 27771|
|Buchbinder||6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 – 6500712-0|
|Budget||6 a.m. to 12 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 – 690 – 27771|
|Dollar||6 bis 11 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69-69593244|
|Enterprise||5.30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 69715290|
|Europcar||24 h daily||49 (0) 180 – 58000|
|Hertz||6 a.m. to 1 a.m. daily||49 (0) 69-69593244|
|National Car Rental||5.30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69 69715290|
|OK Mobility||7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. daily||49 (0) 173 172 6501|
|Sixt||6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily||49 (0) 180 6 66 66 66|
|Thrifty||6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily||49 (0) 69-69593244|
Hotels Near Calicut International Airport
Here is a table for all the hotels near Calicut International Airport:
- Hyson Heritage
- Park Residency
- The Raviz Resort and Spa Kadavu
- Hotel Marina Residency
- KTDC Tamarind Kondotty
The airline offers several services and amenities, including baggage allowances, check-in options, and lounge access, to ensure a stress-free journey for its passengers. Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, SriLankan Airlines strives to provide exceptional service and a memorable travel experience.
Who Are We?
ContactForSupport is an online directory that provides information and resources for contacting customer support for all the airlines, and their contact offices located at airports across the globe. It can be a useful tool for those who need assistance with an issue or question and are looking for contact information for customer support.
Calicut International Airport Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
SriLankan Airlines uses Terminal 1 at Calicut International Airport (CCJ).
The arrival terminal for SriLankan Airlines at Calicut International Airport is Terminal 1.
The departure terminal for SriLankan Airlines at Calicut International Airport is Terminal 1.
Passengers flying with SriLankan Airlines from Calicut International Airport must proceed to Terminal 1 and check-in at the dedicated SriLankan Airlines counter.
The baggage allowance for SriLankan Airlines flights from Kerala varies depending on the fare class and route, and should be checked with the airline.
SriLankan Airlines does not operate its own lounge at Calicut International Airport, but eligible passengers may have access to a partner lounge, such as the Lufthansa Business Lounge or the Sky Lounge.
SriLankan Airlines accepts cash and credit/debit cards as forms of payment at Calicut International Airport.
The cost of parking at Calicut International Airport varies depending on the parking lot and duration of stay.
There are several car rental agencies located at Calicut International Airport (CCJ), including Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, and Sixt.
You can contact Calicut International Airport customer service by phone, email, or through the contact form on their website.
You can visit the official website of Calicut International Airport or contact SriLankan Airlines directly to inquire about the presence of a duty-free shop at their terminal.