Sky Airline is an award-winning South American low-cost carrier operating from the heart of Santiago, Chile. It is the second-largest Chilean airline with international flights to Argentina, Brazil, Peru, and Uruguay.
Sky Airline has won several awards and recognitions including the Best Regional Airline in South America for three consecutive years (2014, 2015, and 2016) at Skytrax World Airline Awards.
Sky Airline Booking Online
Passengers can simply log on to the Sky Airlines booking platform and book their flights. Follow these steps:
- Go to https://skyairlines.com and select the ‘flight booking’ tab on the left corner of the main menu.
- Select one of the three options: one-way, round trip, and multi-city trips.
- Fill in your original and destination point, travel dates, class of service, and the number of passengers.
- Once you select the dates, you can also select the ‘promotional fares’ tab to track the cheapest airfare available on certain flexible dates.
- Hit the ‘search flight’ button to redirect to the ‘flight options’ page.
- Choose the available flight schedule that suits your travel plan.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the traveler(s) personal details. Enter the name of the passenger, date of birth, and other information exactly as it appears on your passport or any government-issued photo-ID.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to redirect on the ‘Payment Information’ page.
- Always review your flight before making a payment for your Sky Airlines booking. Enter your payment details and your registered email address.
- Click on the ‘Pay’ button and wait for the transaction to get completed. Once the payment is confirmed, a six-digit Sky Airlines’ booking reference would be displayed on the screen. Here you can also review your travel itinerary and booking receipt.
- Thereafter, you will receive the e-tickets on your email once the transaction is authorized by your bank.
Traveler can also book their Sky Airline reservation via Andriod or iOS app. The app’s user interface is akin to the website, which makes the booking task very reliant and easy. With the help of the Sky Airline app, one can easily book and pay for their airfare, seat selection, flight check-in, meal preferences, changes, cancellation, and travel insurance.
Sky Airline Travel Class
Sky Airlines promotes three travel cabins that vary in terms of fares, comfort, and amenities offered. Despite being the low-cost carrier, Sky Airlines is one of the few airlines that offered all the classes of services during travel.
- Sky Airlines Economy
- Cushioned seats with adjustable headrest, and footrest
- Offers seats with of legroom 33 inches
- Latest in-flight entertainment system with 10 inches monitor on every seat
- Meal service available for purchase
- One checked bag up to 20 kg for a 35 USD fee
- One carry on bag up to 7 kg and one personal item is free
- Ticket cancellation allowed 24 hours of the date of purchase
- Sky Airlines Premium Economy
- Cushioned seats with 40 degrees recliner, armrest, and footrest
- 13.3 inches wide seat with the pitch of 29 inches
- Free meal and beverages on-board
- Priority boarding
- Two checked bags allowed up to 30 kg each. One carry-on bag and one personal item are also included.
- Ticket cancellation allowed for a fee of 50 USD. One can cancel up to 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- In case of no show, a fee of 100 USD must be levied and the rest of the balance would be initiated as a refund or travel credit.
- Sky Airlines Business Class
- Offers exclusive dining on board
- A dedicated lane for priority boarding and security screening
- Free Sky Airlines Lounge cafe access at any airport in South America.
- Two checked bags allowed up to 40 kg each. Two carry-on bags and one personal item are also allowed.
- Free changes and cancellation up to 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- No-show fee of 50 USD.
Sky Airline Check-In
Sky Airlines allows passengers to avail do web check-in services which open 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. Check-in procedure to be completed on the airline website.
- Click on the ‘Check In’ tab on the top-right menu. Enter your six-digit Sky Airlines’ booking reference and the last name of the passenger.
- Hit the ‘search’ button.
- Click on the check-in button on the next page.
- Now, choose your seat preference, and hit the ‘Save’ button.
- Your Sky Airline boarding pass would be displayed on the screen.
- You can simply print it right away or later. The airlines will send the boarding pass on your email as well.
Sky Airline Baggage Policy
Sky Airlines allows a baggage limit of 20 kg for domestic travel and 30 kg on international flights. The size of the checked bag should not exceed 158 cm or 62 linear inches. Baggage is paid in economy class of service for 35 USD for the first bag and 75 USD each for additional articles. The passenger can carry not more than three bags in economy class. For the Premium economy, one checked bag would be available for free, and any additional bag would cost 35 USD. For Business class, two checked items of baggage would be allowed. Any additional items would cost 35 USD.
Passengers are allowed hand luggage weighing no more than 8 kg and measuring not more than 43x 41x 23 cm in dimensions (including handles, pockets, and wheels)
Sky Airline Customer Service
Do you want to travel but lack the resources to book one? Give us a call to book your Sky Airline reservation without any service free. Call our support desk at +1-877-209-1629 for round the clock assistance. Speak to our travel experts, discuss all your travel concerns, and leave out all the rest with us. We help you create a travel itinerary that not only under your budget range but also improves your travel experience. We compare the prices with 1200 travel agencies and consolidators across the globe to get you the most competitive travel deal all the time.
Sky Airline – Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How early should I get to the airport to board my Sky Airline flight?
A. For domestic flight, if you have checked bags, you need to arrive at least two hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. For an international flight, you need to arrive at least three before your scheduled travel.
Q. Is there a fee for change or cancellation of a flight?
A. If you purchased a Sky Airline Full Fare, the first change would be free of charge, You only have to pay the fare difference, if applicable. If you purchased a Sky Airline Plus Fare, you can change the flight for 20 USD plus fare difference, if applicable.
Q. I recently had surgery? Can I still board Sky Airlines?
A. If you had surgery within 10 days, you need a medical certificate to board your Sky Airline flight. You can also claim a full refund (cancellation fee to be waived) if you decide not to continue your travel.
Q. I bought my ticket through a travel agency. What are the next steps to book any special service?
A. You can simply contact the travel agency or give a callback on our toll-free number at +1-877-209-1629. Sky Airlines needs to know at least 48 hours before your scheduled flight about any special service you need.