Shenzhen Airlines, fully owned by Air China, is the Chinese airlines that operate from its primary hub of Shenzhen Bao’an International Airport.
Being a Star Alliance member, the airline has a codeshare agreement with a number of airlines such as Air China, Silk Air, EVA Air, Asiana Airlines, Turkish Airlines, Air Macau, Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon, Singapore Airlines, and many more.
The airline serves 74 domestic destinations. Its international flight’s network includes Hanoi, London Heathrow, Bangkok, Phuket, Taipei, Seoul, Singapore, Macau, Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, and Hong Kong.
Shenzhen Airlines Reservations
Shenzhen Airlines is the second-largest airline after Air China in terms of the number of passengers carried. Let’s understand the reasons why the airline is preferred by many when it comes to planning business or leisure trip :
- Service and amenities – Shenzhen Airlines offers a wide variety of meals and drinks to its travelers onboard. Special meals are also available for the passengers to request. Passengers can order special meals such as vegan/vegetarian, children’s meals, kosher meals, etc. Shenzhen provides complimentary meals and drinks on all domestic and international operating flights. This facility is available in all the classes of services.
- In-flight entertainment – Shenzhen provides free WiFi services to its passengers, irrespective of the class of service booked. Shenzhen Airlines also updates its TV series and movies section regularly, thus offering multiple ranges of travel series, humor programs, HD movies, and other featured video content.
- Phoenix Miles – The frequent flyer program has been created by its parent company Air China which combines all other airlines like Air Macau, Tibet Airlines, Inner Mongolia Airlines, Dalian Airlines, and Shandong Airlines. Passengers flying with Shenzhen or any of the operated flights with the above airlines are eligible to collect the points or with that of its codeshare or Star Alliance partners. The membership perks include complimentary tickets, free class upgrade, and access to all the lounges operated by codeshare or its Star Alliance partners.
Shenzhen Airlines Baggage Allowance
- Checked Baggage – Passengers holding adult-fare or child-fare are entitled to a free baggage allowance on domestic as well as an international flight with Shenzhen Airlines. It is 40kg for First Class passengers, 30kg for Business Class passengers, and 20kg for Economy Class passengers. Each checked bag shall not exceed the maximum dimension of 100 x 60 x 40 cm. First Class or Business Class passengers are allowed up to pieces of a checked bag each weighing no more than mentioned above.
- Carry-on Baggage – For international and domestic flights, First Class and Business Class passengers of Shenzhen Airlines may carry two carry-on bags each weighing not more than 8 kg. Economy Class passengers may carry on one small bag weighing no more than 5 kg. Each piece of carry-on baggage shall not exceed the maximum dimensions of 55 x 45 x 20 cm.
Shenzhen Airlines Contact Number USA
We make it easy for you to book Shenzhen Airlines booking with our flight representatives. We present you with a variety of flight options, so that you can find the travel itinerary best suited for your travel plans and under your budget. Our travel experts also present you with all sorts of booking information such as change/ cancel fee, reschedule process, flight, cheap tickets, hot deals, online check-in, and a lot more. Feel free to reach our 24*7 Shenzhen Airlines phone number at +1-877-209-1629 and we would be happy to assist you.
Shenzhen Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How can a ticket be purchased online?
On the homepage of the Shenzhen Airlines website, there is a flight booking feature. Key in the information of your desired flight and follow the instructions at every page to complete your reservation. On the last page, you need to complete the payment information. Once the transaction is successful, the ticket will be issued and you will be sent the e-tickets and booking receipts on your registered email address.
What is the validity period of a purchased ticket with Shenzhen Airlines?
The validity period of a normal fare ticket which includes a one-way, round-trip, or multiple segment trip is one year from the date of purchase. The validity period of an open ticket is calculated from the date of issuance.
How do I make changes to the Shenzhen Airlines booking?
If you would like to make changes to the flight date, flight route, or the class of service, please contact at Shenzhen Airlines phone number +1-877-209-1629. Changes will be made depending upon the type of airfare is purchased and the seat availability. Passengers are required to pay a change fee of 200 USD plus fare difference, if applicable.
How do I get a refund on Shenzhen Airlines’ reservation?
If you’d like to request a refund, it would depend upon the type of airfare purchased with Shenzhen Airlines. Please note that refund can only be processed within the validity period of the ticket. For all the refund requests and queries, please call at Shenzhen Airlines phone number +1-877-209-1629.
In accordance with U.S regulations, all the tickets that include transportation from/to the U.S, are eligible for cancelling within 24 hours from the date of purchase if the reservation is made more than seven days in advance of departure.
How do I book a ticket for an unaccompanied minor with Shenzhen Airlines?
Tickets for unaccompanied minors cannot be booked online. You will have to contact Shenzhen Airlines contact number USA desk at +1-877-209-1629 to purchase a ticket for unaccompanied minors.
What happens when there is a change in the flight schedule of Shenzhen Airlines?
Due to unforeseen travel conditions or other factors, there is a possibility of a change in flight schedule after a ticket is issued. In the event of a schedule change or flight cancellation, passengers would be informed by phone or email. In case, if the flight options provided by Shenzhen Airlines are not suitable, a full refund will be issued.
How do I check-in for international flights?
Passengers should arrive at the airport at least three hours before the scheduled travel. Passengers must keep the valid passport, flight tickets, necessary visas handy at the airport check-in counter.