Safi Airways is the first and largest privately-owned airline from Afghanistan operates from its primary hub of Kabul international airport. Safi Airways has an interline agreement with more than 15 airlines that enable the passenger to fly to destinations all around the globe. Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Delhi, Dubai, Frankfurt, Herat, Islamabad, Jeddah, Kabul, Kandhar, Dushanbe, Frankfurt, Mashhad, Tehran, Washington, D.C Kuwait City, and Mazar-i-Sharif are the destinations where the airlines offer scheduled flight services. The airline also operates charter services to airlines, corporations, and the travel industry.
Safi Airways Booking Procedure
Travelers intended to book their flights with Safi Airways have multiple ways to do it. Tickets can be booked via Safi Airways official website and are the best way to get good deals and discounts. Safi Airways reservation website gives you the best tools to secure great deals on flights and vacation packages. Let’s discuss them in detail :
- Booking engine feature – It is the most sought-after feature on the Safi Airways website where users just need to type in points of travel and preferred dates. In case your travel times are flexible, you can even find better bargains by adjusting your flight dates. One can browse connecting flights with Safi Airways that will increase your chances of finding even lower fares.
- Bundle packages – Looking for some extra savings with your Safi Airways booking? Simply bundle your flight with a hotel and/or car rental to get a highly discounted travel package with Safi. Vacation packages with Safi Airways cater to both – early birds can discover terrific savings by booking in advance and last-minute travelers that can access Safi Airways last-minute holiday deals.
- Business Class booking – Business Class passengers on Safi Airways are treated with warm hospitality and comfort. Safi Airways allows 15 percent rebate to the Business class passengers who plan travel to Hajj and Umrah pilgrimage. In addition, the business class passengers enjoy priority check-in counters at the airport. The lounge access is available only for Business class passengers at the Kabul international airport. The business class comprises 12 comfortable seats with a 2-2 configuration. The passengers can enjoy a 3-course meal in flight.
Info of Safi Airways Baggage Policy
Safi Airways offers a complimentary baggage allowance for domestic and international travelers.
- Check-in baggage – For domestic travel, passengers are allowed to check-in one bag up to 20 kg in Economy and two checked bags up to 30 kg in total in the Business Class. For international travel, passengers are allowed to carry one checked bag up to 30 kg in Economy and two checked bags up to 40 kg combined weight in Business class.
- Carry on – Regardless of the travel route and class of services booked, passengers are allowed to carry one cabin bag weighing no more than 7 kg along with one personal item. The maximum dimension of the carry-on bag must not exceed 51 x 30 x 23 cm.
Contact Safi Airways
Safi Airways customer service team can offer you assistance on your flight booking as well as managing existing reservations. Call at Safi Airways contact number where a travel service team will address all your concerns and queries related to your travel. If you have a reservation that needs to be canceled due to bereavements, you can count on our travel customer’s team that will help you get the maximum refund claim on your reservation. We’re committed to finding ways to be of service to you!
Safi Airways – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. What do I need to know about the Safi Airways cancellation policy?
A. Safi charges the cancellation fee of 75 USD for domestic reservations and 185 USD for international trips. Safi Airways does not provide any refund upon cancellation, instead, Airline issued a travel credit upon cancellation which can be redeemed at the time of purchase of a new reservation. The validity of travel credit expires one year from the date of cancellation where the passengers have to complete the trip within the stipulated time. Safi Airways cancellation can be initiated over the phone by calling Safi airways contact number at .
Q. How to select a seat for my upcoming Safi Airways reservation?
A. Safi Airways do not provide the option of check-in online, therefore pre seat selection is not allowed. Passengers can place a request for their preferred seat during the airport check-in. Seat selection preference is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. In case of any medical condition or requesting a seat for special needs, passengers have to call Safi airways after booking their reservation, and the requests are generally acknowledged.
Q. I can’t see the online check-in option on the Safi Airways website?
A. Safi airways do not have an option for online check-in. At present, counter check-in is the only viable option. The airlines ask passengers to reach the airport a minimum of 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure for hassle-free boarding. The boarding gate closes minutes before take-off.
Q. What Safi Airways fleet comprises of?
A. Safi Airways currently has 2 aircraft in the fleet. This includes 8 Airbus A320-200 and 7 Boeing 767-200 ER aircraft. Safi Airways provides comfortable seats with extra legroom for its passengers, irrespective of class of service booked.
Q. How do I know the current status of my flight?
A. Safi Airways informs its passengers regarding upcoming flight schedule change via SMS and calls to provide a seamless travel experience to its passengers. Travelers can simply visit Safi airways official website, type in their flight number and the departure date to track the live schedule of their flight.
Q. How do I book an infant’s seat with Safi airways?
A. Safi Airways reservation desk allows infants who are between seven days and two years old at the time of travel for free booking. Infants can travel on the lap of their parents or guardian. Passengers can also prefer ‘infant on-seat’ booking where a seating arrangement would be provided to the passengers. Passengers need to pay 10 percent of the adult’s base fare ticket for the infant’s seat. Passengers need to carry a birth-certificate as verification for infant’s travel.