Kunming Airlines is the China-based carrier operates from its primary hub of Kunming Chnagsui International Airport. The airline’s operation is mostly domestic as it operates to 32 destinations in Yunnan province only. In addition, the only international country where Kunming Airline serves to is Thailand. Kunming Airlines serve four destinations in Thailand – Bangkok, Hat Yai, Pattaya, and Phuket.
Kunming Airlines Booking
One can do the Kunming Airlines reservation via the airline’s portal. Here are the steps to book the flight online :
- Go to https://airkunming.com
- Click on the ‘Booking’ tab in order to purchase your travel tickets.
- Enter your travel information such as departure and arrival point, travel date, trip type, class of service, and a number of passengers.
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Choose the flight options from the given list. You will see all information related to flight such as – departure time, arrival time, stopover, flight duration, class of service, and the baggage allowance.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to move to the ‘passenger information’ page.
- Enter the passenger’s details in the required field such as – suffix, first and the last name, gender, age, date of birth, passport redressal number, and contact details (email address and phone number).
- Hit the ‘continue’ button to redirect to the payment details page.
- Enter your debit or credit card details. One can also pay via WeChat wallet on the Kunming Airlines’ booking website.
- Click on the ‘Pay Now’ button and wait until the transaction gets confirmed. Once done, a six-digit Kunming Airlines booking reference would be displayed on the screen.
- Once the payment is made, the airline approached your bank for authorization. The moment your bank approves the payment, the airline will and issue and confirm the ticket. Passengers will receive the e-ticket and booking details on their email immediately.
Kunming Airlines Check-in
Kunming Airlines allows check-in via all online and offline modes. Let’s discuss them in detail :
- Self-check-in – This check-in service would be available 24 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. The window of self-check-in closes at 45 minutes before flight departs. A dedicated self-check-in kiosk would be available at nearly all airports where Kunming flight operates.
- Airport check-in – Kunming Airlines passengers can do their check-in directly at the airline counters. The airport check-in windows between 3 hours and 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Web check-in – Under the ‘Manage Booking’ section on the Kunming Airlines website, passengers can do online check-in. The online check-in window starts 72 hours and 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Passengers can do the online check-in from anywhere, in the comfort of their home. Passengers can print the boarding pass right away or print it later as the details would be sent on their email address.
Kunming Airlines Manage Booking Tab
Kunming Airlines’ booking portal offers a plethora of services after the reservation is made. Passengers can avail services like retrieve flight status, edit personal information, change or cancel their existing booking, seat selection, meal preference, baggage check-in, and a lot more. Let’s discuss them one by one :
- My information – With this, passengers can simply edit their contact details like phone number and email address to ensure the effective flow of communication between the airlines and passengers.
- Changes & Cancellation – Without even calling their pesky travel agents, passengers can take the charge of their own reservations. Manage booking tab allows passengers can alter or cancel their existing reservations.
- Check-in – Kunming Airlines check-in via the web can be initiated from here. Under the ‘manage booking’ section, just click the check-in link. You would be redirected to the Kunming Airlines web check-in page. Enter your six-digit booking reference along with the last name of the passengers. Click on the confirm button. Choose your travel seats. You can print your boarding pass right away or you can print it later as the boarding pass would be shared on the passengers’s registered email address.
- Special service request – Passengers can request special service for differently-abled passengers by going on the ‘special survive request’ tab. Passenger can request a wheelchair, or hearing impairment aid, unaccompanied minor travel by filling out a form. The request should be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
Kunming Airlines Contact
Not confident to book your Kunming Airline booking online? We are happy to help you! Feel free to reach our travel agents at our Kunming Airlines reservations desk at +1-877-209-1629 tollfree. Our lines are open 24*7. We work round the clock to help our community booking their airline tickets at an affordable deal. In addition, we also help our travelers to manage their bookings. We look after their changes and cancellation request, meal preference, baggage check-in, refund request, and much more.
Kunming Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How many passengers can I book on the Kunming Airlines website/mobile application per transaction?
A. On the Kunming Airlines booking website, a maximum of 9 passengers can be booked on a single transaction. If you’re looking for more than 9 passengers, feel free to reach our travel agents at +1-877-209-1629.
Q. Can I purchase a ticket for children under 2 years old on the Kunming Airlines booking website/mobile application?
A. Yes, you can purchase tickets for infants under 2 years old with a seat on the Kunming Airlines booking website/mobile application. Infant can also travel on the adult’s lap at no charge. Infants must be 7 days old to under 2 years old at the time of flying. A birth or medical certificate would be required for an infant to travel.
Q. How can I collect my Kunming Airline ticket purchased online?
A. After the successful transaction, you will see a confirmation page along with the six-digit booking reference to be displayed on the screen. Please save your booking reference to review your itinerary and eTickets on the ‘manage booking’ tab. The moment your bank approves the payment, the airline will and issue and confirm the ticket. Passengers will receive the e-ticket and booking details on their email immediately.
Q. How do I change tickets purchased via the Kunming Airlines booking website/mobile application?
A. For making changes on your existing reservations, visit the ‘manage booking’ tab, and then click on the ‘change or cancel’ link. Follow applicable rules and fees for changes. Simply choose your new travel dates and pay for the changes at the website itself. Once the changes are confirmed, you will receive the new tickets and travel itinerary.
Q. How can I use my debit or credit card to book a ticket for someone else?
A. You can simply book the tickets online or over the phone. Please be noted that the cardholder has to show the credit card for verification at the Kunming Airline counter before the flight departs. Upon booking, cardholders will receive an email requesting the card verification after booking.
Q. After making a cancellation on my Kunming Airlines booking, how long does it takes to receive the refund amount?
A. The refund for the claimed booking would be processed to the customer’s original form of payment, and we will receive it by the issuing bank in 7-10 working days. Please contact your bank for more details.