Insel Air is the Dutch Caribbean airline and is the second-largest airline after Caribbean Air in terms of the number of passengers flown and the number of destinations served in the North and South American continents. The airline operates from Hato International Airport in Curacao and Aruba International Airport in Aruba. The airline schedules flight to 22 destinations across Brazil, the Caribbean, Columbia, the United States, and Venezuela.
Insel Air Flight Booking
One can book a flight online as well over the phone with Insel Air. Passengers can browse through the airline website and also book a combination of flights and hotels at attractive prices. Insel Air website also promotes car-rentals and experience booking under discounted deals and offers. Here are the following steps that help you book Insel Air reservation online:
- Go to https://fly-inselair.com
- Click on the ‘Book a flight’ tab and then choose from the three options: one-way, round-trip, and multi-city trip.
- Enter the required information in the given field boxes such as departure and arrival points, travel dates, and a number of passengers.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to redirect to the flight option page.
- Select your flight. If you’re booking a round trip flight, then choose your outbound as well as inbound flights. For multi-city trips, passengers can book not more than 6 travel legs for their journey.
- On the next page, enter the traveler’s information in the required field. The traveler’s details like first and the last name, date of birth, and other details exactly match with the one mentioned in their passport.
- Click on the ‘Confirm my flights’ button to proceed to the payment page.
- Enter your debit and credit card information and the email address at which the e-tickets need to be sent. If the cardholder is not the same as a traveler, a copy of the self-attested credit or debit card along with the photo-ID needs to be submitted at the airline counter before travel. The Insel Air would not allow a passenger to board the plane if the payment authorization is not completed.
- Review your flight options before clicking on the ‘Pay’ button. Check the travel dates, flight durations, and stopover once more before making a payment for your flights.
- Once the transaction is successful, you will receive a six-digit Insel Air flight booking reference.
- Once your bank authorizes the payment, you would receive the airline tickets on your registered email within two hours.
Insel Air reservation can also be done on the smartphone app available on Google Play Store and iOS store.
Manage Your Booking with Insel Air
On the Insel Air’s home page, one can find a ‘Manage Booking’ tab that helps you change, cancel, or add travel extras for your reservation. Click on the ‘Manage Booking’ tab and enter your six-digit Insel Air flight booking reference or 16-digit e-ticket ticket number along with the last name of the passenger. Once you retrieve your Insel air reservations, here are the following services that you can avail :
- Track Flight Schedule – With the help of the “Manage Booking’ tab, one can simply track their flight schedule ahead of the departure. It helps you track if there’s any last-minute cancellation or changes done on your flight by the airlines.
- Request Tax-Invoice – Passengers can simply avail their booking receipts and tax invoices required to claim their expenses for all the corporate or sponsored travel. Click on the ‘claim invoice form’ and fill out the required details. Email the form to the Insel Air customer service desk. You will receive your travel-related invoice certificate on your registered email within 24 hours.
- Seat Assignment – Insel Air charges 10 USD for the seat selection on the flight booking within the Caribbean Island and 35 USD for the flights across Brazil, United States, and Aruba.
- Name Correction – If you have made a typo error while making a reservation with Insel Air, you can simply correct it on your own via the Manage Booking section. Passengers can correct up to four letters or add a suffix before their names. In addition, upon correction, the passenger also has to submit a copy of their passport online. Name correction can be initiated 6 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Travel Extras – Insel Air flyers can also purchase travel add-ons via the ‘Manage Booking’ section. One can purchase a meal on-board, extra baggage, extra-legroom seat, and in-flight entertainment packs and subscriptions.
- Changes/Cancellation – Insel Air allows free changes and cancellation within 24 hours. One can simply visit the ‘Manage Booking’ tab and do the changes or cancellations without paying the airline penalty.
Insel Air Reservation Phone Number +1-877-209-1629
Do you need help while booking your Insel Air flight? Feel free to reach our Insel air phone number at +1-877-209-1629. Our travel experts would be available anytime and every time for you. If you’re not comfortable booking an online reservation just talk to our travel representatives and we will help you book flights, hotels, car rentals, and even vacation packages at no hidden or extra fee. Moreover, we will help you find the best Insel Air flights deal comparatively at lower prices than any other travel website globally.
Insel Air: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How to process online web check-in for Insel Air?
A. Go to the Manage Booking section on the Insel Air booking portal. Click on the web check-in button. You would be redirected to the Insel Air airline web check-in page. Now fill in the required details such as your name, PNR, flight number, etc. Choose your seat and confirm your check-in. Your Insel Air boarding pass would be displayed on the screen. You can print it right away or print it later as the airlines will send you the boarding pass on your email.
Q. What is my allowance for the carry-on bag on Insel Air?
A. Irrespective of any class of service you book, one carry on bag is allowed on board and the weight must not exceed 10 kg. The carry-on bag dimension should not be less than 56 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm. It should be kept under your seat or in the overhead bins.
Q. What is my allowance for the checked bag on Insel Air?
A. Insel Air allows one checked bag up to 23 kg for the economy class. The airlines allow two checked bags for Comfort Class passengers. The maximum dimension for a checked bag is 158 cm or 62 linear inches.
Q. Does Insel Air support sensory impairment passengers?
A. Insel air provides special services to passengers with hearing or visual impairments or with cognitive disabilities before or after the flights. Insel Air requires some advance information from you. You can simply register your requirement at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure to ensure the best support.
Q. How much does it cost for an infant to travel?
A. Any child between the age of 8 days old and until their second birthday would be considered an infant. The infant can travel on the parent’s lap without any cost. To verify the age of the infant, parents/guardians have to show the birth certificate at the time of check-in at the airport.
Q. How do I know if my Insel Air booking has been delayed or not?
A. You will get all the updates about delays or cancellations via text, email, or a phone call. So keep your contact information updated on the Manage Booking tab so that we can communicate smoothly.
Q. Would I be eligible for a refund if my Insel Air flight is disrupted or canceled?
A. Yes! You can request a full refund on your Insel flight if it is disrupted or canceled by the airlines in the wake of any unforeseen circumstances. The cancellation fee would be waived for the unused part of the ticket.