Known for its budget-friendliness, pleasant crew, and luxury services, HOP Airlines came into existence in 2013. Owned and operated by Air France, the airline serves 140 destinations in France and all over Europe. The airline operates from its primary hub in Lyon International airport in France. The airline manages 500 flights daily to 125 cities across Europe. This includes 36 cities within France itself and is served as a regional carrier to some of the popular routes such as Geneva, Ibiza, Rome, Berlin, Munich, Prague, Zagreb, and Minsk.
HOP Airline Online Flight Booking
Here are the five reasons why you should prefer HOP airlines over others for your next Eurotrip :
Hassle-free Booking Platform
Because it is the subsidiary of Air France, the Hop Airline’s booking user interface is easier to navigate. One of its unique features is the ‘travel planner’ tab. It helps you track the cheapest and lowest airfare available on certain days in a calendar year. With the help of the cheapest travel date available, you can simply plan travel under a specified budget. To book your HOP Airline reservation, follow these simple steps :
- Go to www.hop.com and you would be directed to the HOP airline booking platform.
- On your left side, click on one of the three options: One Way, Round Trip, or Multi-destination.
- Enter your departure and arrival point, travel date, class of service, and a number of passengers. (Note: HOP Airlines allows not more than 9 passengers (all age groups) under a single booking.)
- Click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Based on the dates you have chosen, you will get the fares three days or after around your travel schedule. This feature helps you book HOP Airlines at a much cheaper price in case you’re flexible with the travel date.
- Or you can simply pick the flights on the date you desire to fly. Once you choose your flights, hit the ‘Confirm my flights’ button.
- On the next page, you would be asked to enter the traveler(s) details. Enter first and last name, age, gender, passport details, and the email address. The booking details should match the details in the passport.
- Hit the ‘Continue’ button to get redirected on the payment gateway page.
- On the next page, you can view your flight summary at the top. Scroll down to enter your payment information and hit the ‘Pay’ button.
- Wait for the transaction to get successful. Once done, you will receive a six-digit HOP Airline booking reference.
- Once the payment is processed, it will go to your bank for authorization. You can contact your bank to speed up the authorization if you booked a last-minute flight.
- Once the authorization is done, you will receive your e-tickets at the same time.
In addition, you can book your HOP Airline reservations via an Android or iOS app on your smartphone. Simply download the Air France app to book your flight.
Because it is an integral part of Air France, HOP Airlines gives the same world-class flying experience. Fresh meals, hygienic lavatories, jumbo seats, new-age in-flight entertainment, are just a few of many features. HOP Airlines’ Economy Class has enough legroom in each row. The pleasant crew service has recently been awarded ‘Best Crew members on any Airline’ title by skyradar.com.
Fly Business as low as 75 USD
This is the only low-cost airline across Europe that serves the Business Class cabin. HOP Airlines promote business class fares for as low as 75 USD. Here are some of the popular route that may help you get one at such price:
- Flight Paris – Toulouse from 79 USD one-way
- Flight Bordeaux – Lyon from 78 USD one-way
- Flight Paris – Perpignan from 79 USD one-way
- Flight Paris – Nice from 79 USD one-way
- Flight Nantes – Lyon from 75 USD one-way
- Flight Marseille – Nantes from 78 USD one-way
- Flight Paris – Montpellier from 78 USD one-way
- Flight Bourdeaux – Marseille from 79 USD one-way
- Flight Toulouse – Lille from 78 USD one-way
- Flight Lyon – Biarritz from 78 USD one-way
HOP Flight Booking Connectivity to the World
With HOP Airlines, one can have international access to any global route, thanks to Air France/ KLM/ Delta airlines partnership. The partnership has an interline codeshare agreement with 178 airlines in the world. That means you can hop on just any airline and still be eligible for rewards and loyalty points.
HOP Airlines Customer Service
Simply call the HOP Airlines contact desk anytime. Their travel helpdesk operates 24*7 a week, 365 days a year. You can avail of all the ongoing promotions and offers with the help of our travel executives. Consider our travel executives as one of your personal travel assistants. Our newly launched ‘Customers’ Service’ project deals with building a lasting relationship with the customers. To make your travel life simpler and easier, we will help you assign a ‘travel buddy’ that will answer all your travel-related queries and provides full-time assistance in accomplishing your travel goals. You can simply talk to one of them at the dedicated phone line every time for a fast approach. We make sure that you do not have to start all over again! We do not charge any service fee from our community. Call to hire your ‘travel buddy’ today.
HOP Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. How can I get regular information from HOP Airlines?
A. To receive regular updates about new flight routes, promotion offers, etc just sign up for the HOP Airlines newsletter on the airlines’ website. Simply enter your email address. You will surely receive information about promotions and fares by subscribing to it.
Q. How can I take my service animal with HOP Airlines?
A. Service animals that are under 75 kg can be transported in the hold. HOP Airlines offers a safe and hygienic environment for the transportation of service animals.
Q. Is there any booking fee for group travel with HOP Airlines?
A. HOP Airlines does not charge any booking fee. More than nine travelers are considered under group booking with HOP airlines. Call us to avail 10 % discount on group travel.
Q. Are HOP Airlines flights non-smoking?
A. For everyone’s safety and comfort, HOP Airlines flights are strictly non-smoking.
Q. Do HOP Airlines serve allergy-free meals?
A. Yes, HOP Airlines serves allergy-free meals. The meals would be free of the following products and their byproducts – grains, eggs, peanuts, soy, milk, and mustard. The allergy-free meals are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you prefer allergy-free meals, inform HOP Airlines at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
Q. Is there any extra charge for in-flight meals?
A. For all the destinations and travel classes, HOP Airlines provides free meals, snacks, and beverages. HOP Airlines offers an ‘Aa-la-carte’ menu on all the classes of services.
Q. What can I bring in my checked bag?
A. Nearly everything is allowed. HOP Airlines do not allow fragile items in your checked baggage. HOP Airlines allows a complimentary one checked bag up to 23 kg in all travel classes.