Welcome to the fascinating world of EgyptAir! This article will explore the various aspects of the EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal, including the facilities, amenities, and services available for travelers.
Overview of EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal
EgyptAir Terminal TLV provides a comfortable and convenient space for passengers to prepare for their upcoming flight. Here, you will find everything you need to make your trip as smooth as possible, from check-in desks and security checks to restaurants and shops.
- EgyptAir operates from Terminal 3 at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) in Israel City. The terminal is modern and spacious, with a range of amenities including restaurants, shops, lounges, and free Wi-Fi.
- Passengers can check in at the airline’s designated counters and proceed through security to reach their departure gate.
- Terminal 3 also offers easy connections to other airlines and transportation options.
- With its comfortable seating, free Wi-Fi, and helpful staff, the EgyptAir Terminal at TLV offers a stress-free experience for all travelers.
- Whether you’re in transit or beginning a long-distance journey, the EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal is the perfect place to start your trip.
|Airport Location||7015001, Israel|
|Terminal||EgyptAir operates at Terminal 3|
|Ticket counter hours for EgyptAir||Daily 8.30 am – 10.30 pm|
|When to arrive at the airport to board EgyptAir||If traveling with a checked bag, international travel counter assistance, you must arrive 2 hours before the scheduled departure. For travel without bags, arrive 1.5 hours before the scheduled departure.|
|Pre-check||Pre-check service is open between 08.30 am – 11.00 am and 1.00 pm – 5.00 pm|
Ticketing Counter at EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal
The ticketing counter for EgyptAir is located in the Departures area of Terminal 3 at TLV Airport. If you need specific information about the location of the counter, its operating hours, or any other information, I recommend checking the official website of EgyptAir or contacting their customer service directly.
Seat Upgradation Option at TLV terminal
If you are looking to upgrade your seat at the Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) terminal, there are a few options available to you, depending on your ticket type.
- Check with EgyptAir: The first step is to check with EgyptAir to see if they offer seat upgrades. EgyptAir may offer the option to upgrade at the airport on a first-come, first-served basis, while others may offer the option to purchase an upgrade in advance. You can usually find information about seat upgrades on the airline’s website or by calling their customer service line.
- Look for kiosks or customer service desks: EgyptAir has self-service kiosks or customer service desks in the terminal where you can inquire about seat upgrades. These kiosks or desks may be located near the check-in counters or at other locations throughout the terminal.
- Ask about standby upgrades: EgyptAir offers standby upgrades, which means that if there are seats available in a higher class, you may be able to upgrade on the day of your flight for a fee. You will need to check with EgyptAir to see if this option is available and what the fee might be.
- Use a third-party service: There are also third-party services that may be able to help you upgrade your seat at the airport. These services typically charge a fee for their assistance, but they may be able to secure an upgrade for you if EgyptAir is unable to do so.
Car Rental Services & Parking Areas at the Air Egypt TLV Airport Terminal
There are several car rental services and parking areas available at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) terminal in Israel City.
Car Rental Services at TLV Airport
- Avis Car Rental: located in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 and 3. Their hours of operation are from 5:30 am to 11:59 pm.
- Budget Car Rental: located in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 and 3. Their hours of operation are from 5:30 am to 11:59 pm.
- Hertz Car Rental: located in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 and 3. Their hours of operation are from 6 am to 12 am.
- National Car Rental: located in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 and 3. Their hours of operation are from 6 am to 12 am.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car: located in the arrivals area of Terminal 1 and 3. Their hours of operation are from 6 am to 12 am.
Parking Areas at TLV Airport
- Short Term Parking: Up to 24 hours. Also called Vineyard Car Park Terminal 3, it has 1,250 parking spaces and 750 are covered. Rates 1 hour: NIS 18, For each additional 15 minutes, 4 NIS, Maximum per day: 80 NIS.
- Long Term Parking: It has 6,000 parking spaces which 110 of them are covered. The car park is open 24/7 during all year. Shuttle– There is free shuttle bus service to Terminal 3. Service departs every 10-20 minutes and stops at Terminal 3, Level G, next to Gate 1. Shuttle stops for Terminal 3 are located at the Main Long-Term Car Park in zones A, B, C, D, E, F, H, I and G. The pick-up stop is located outside the main building, next to the entrance to the Car Park. For passengers that depart from Terminal 1, please, use the long-term parking near Terminal 1, Rates 1 day: NIS 40, 1 day/covered area: NIS 70.
- Terminal 1 (Short and Long term parking): Short-term parking (up to 24 hours) and Long Term parking (starting from the end of the first day). The parking is intended for passengers departing on domestic and international flights from T1, It has 1,400 parking spaces. Short Term Rates- First hour: NIS 16, Each additional 15 minutes or part thereof: NIS 3, Maximum per day: NIS 40
Check-in at EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal
EgyptAir’s check-in counters are located at the Terminal 3 Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) in Muharraq. The airline recommends arriving at least three hours before your scheduled departure time for international flights.
You can check-in for your flight in-person at the check-in counter, or you can use the airline’s online check-in service, which opens 48 hours before departure. When checking in, you will need to provide your travel documents, including your passport and visa (if applicable), and your flight details.
It is always a good idea to check with EgyptAir directly or your travel agent for any specific requirements or changes in the check-in process or schedule.
EgyptAir at TLV Airport – Arrivals Terminal
EgyptAir flights arriving at Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) in Israel City typically arrive at Terminal 3. Upon arrival, passengers will proceed to the immigration and customs area to complete the necessary formalities before exiting the terminal. In some cases, the terminal may change. To check your flight’s arrival status, click here.
After completing immigration and customs, passengers can proceed to the baggage claim area to retrieve their checked luggage, if any. From there, they can exit the terminal and either catch a taxi, use ride-sharing services, or take public transportation to their final destination.
EgyptAir at TLV Airport – Departures Terminal
EgyptAir flights departing from Ben Gurion Airport (TLV) in Israel City typically depart from Terminal 3. Passengers can check in for their flight at the EgyptAir check-in counters, which are located in the Departures area of Terminal 3. In some cases, the terminal may change. To check your flight’s departure status, click here.
After checking in and clearing security, passengers can proceed to their departure gate, which will also be located in Terminal 3. It’s important to arrive at the airport with plenty of time before your scheduled departure to allow time for check-in, security, and any other necessary procedures.
TLV Airport Terminal Map
How To Get EgyptAir Airlines Boarding Pass at EgyptAir Terminal at TLV?
To obtain your EgyptAir Airlines boarding pass at the EgyptAir terminal at TLV, you should follow these steps:
- Check-in for your flight: You can check-in for your flight either online or at the EgyptAir check-in counter at the airport. If you have checked in online, you can proceed directly to the EgyptAir terminal for security and immigration checks.
- Proceed to the EgyptAir terminal: The EgyptAir terminal at TLV is located in Terminal 3. After completing the security and immigration checks, follow the signs to the EgyptAir terminal.
- Locate the EgyptAir check-in counter: Once you reach the EgyptAir terminal, locate the EgyptAir check-in counter where you can obtain your boarding pass. The airport staff can guide you if you are unsure of the location.
- Present your travel documents: When you reach the check-in counter, present your travel documents such as your passport and booking confirmation to the staff. They will verify your identity and confirm your booking.
- Receive your boarding pass: After verifying your travel documents, the staff will issue you a boarding pass for your flight. Make sure to check the details on the boarding pass, including the flight number, departure time, and gate number.
- Proceed to your gate: With your boarding pass in hand, proceed to your designated gate for boarding. You can check the gate number on your boarding pass or on the airport screens.
If you encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to ask for assistance from the airport staff. They are always ready to help.
EgyptAir Baggage Counter at TLV Airport Terminal
EgyptAir maintains a baggage counter at TLV Airport’s Terminal 3. The counter opens three hours prior to departure, but not earlier than 5:30 am, and checked baggage is accepted 30 minutes prior to departure.
EgyptAir Ticket Cancellation at the Airport
If you need to cancel your EgyptAir ticket at the airport, you can follow these steps:
- Locate the EgyptAir ticketing counter at the airport. This is usually located in the departure hall.
- Approach the counter and inform the EgyptAir representative that you want to cancel your ticket.
- Provide the representative with your booking reference number and other relevant details.
- The representative will check the terms and conditions of your ticket to see if you are eligible for a refund.
- If you are eligible for a refund, the representative will initiate the refund process.
- The refund will be credited back to the original form of payment, and the amount refunded will depend on the fare rules of your ticket.
- If you are not eligible for a refund, the representative may be able to offer you the option to change your ticket for a different date or time, depending on availability.
It’s important to note that canceling a ticket at the airport may incur additional fees and charges, so it’s best to check the terms and conditions of your ticket before canceling.
Services offered by EgyptAir at the TLV Airport Terminal
EgyptAir offers a range of services at TLV Airport Terminal to its passengers, including:
- Check-in: EgyptAir has dedicated check-in counters at TLV Airport Terminal where passengers can check-in for their flights, drop off their bags, and obtain their boarding passes.
- Lounge access: EgyptAir provides lounge access to eligible passengers at TLV Airport Terminal, where they can relax and wait for their flight. The lounge features comfortable seating, complimentary food and beverages, and other amenities.
- In-flight services: EgyptAir offers a variety of in-flight services to its passengers, including meals and beverages, entertainment, and Wi-Fi on select flights.
- Baggage services: EgyptAir provides baggage services at TLV Airport Terminal, including baggage handling and storage.
- Special assistance: EgyptAir offers special assistance to passengers with disabilities, including wheelchair assistance and other special services as needed.
- Transportation services: EgyptAir provides transportation services to and from TLV Airport Terminal, including shuttle buses and taxis.
In conclusion, EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal is an essential hub for international travelers seeking to explore the fascinating country of Egypt. With its modern amenities, convenient location, and top-notch services, the terminal provides a comfortable and hassle-free travel experience. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, EgyptAir Terminal TLV is a great starting point for your journey.
With ContactForSupport, you can easily connect to other destinations across the world and experience the best that air travel has to offer. Passengers can get access to all travel related services, thus experiencing hassle-free travel at any airport across the globe.
Ben Gurion Airport : Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
EgyptAir operates out of Terminal 3 Ben Gurion Airport (TLV).
Its Terminal 3 for the arrival for the EgyptAir operated flight at TLV Airport Terminal.
EgyptAir flights departing from TLV International Airport in Israel City typically use Terminal 3.
Go to the EgyptAir ticket counter or customer service desk at the airport. You may need to show your ID and your flight reservation or confirmation number. Inform the customer service representative that you need to cancel your flight reservation.
Smoking is prohibited in all public areas of TLV Airport, including all terminals, parking garages, and other airport facilities. Therefore, smoking is not allowed at EgyptAir TLV Airport Terminal.