Bulgaria Air is the prime airline of the Republic of Bulgaria. This air carrier came into being in 2002 with its headquartered at Sofia Airport in Sofia. The airline is owned by Chimimport Inc. and the central aim of the company is offering the highest quality of customer service. Such services include maintaining comfortable on-board flights, taking care of customers, and constantly improving the management with changing time and demand.
The air carrier operates in-flight services to a number of destinations which include 22 major cities in the Middle East and Europe. It has a network of flights from Europe to Africa, Asia, and North America. With an increasing customer base, the airline tries to maintain its relationship with its customers by providing a mechanism of customer service and helpdesk numbers.
Call Bulgaria Air +1-855-635-3039
The airline employs skilled customer service providers who are will to help you at the time of your needs. When you are planning to fly with Bulgaria Air, do not hesitate to use or call the support number +1-855-635-3039. Any dilemma with regard to your flight will be cleared and you will have sufficient information on the airline.
Check out some of the complains addressed by customers
- Customers make complains due to the delayed flight schedule
- Making changes on their plan and rescheduling their tickets
- Complains made due to baggage lost, delayed or damaged
- Inquiry on the airline’s itinerary
- Checking on the flight status according to their destinations
- Request on due compensation according to the airline’s policy
The Bulgaria Air support number will get process any other complaints or suggestions that do not concern the airline itself. This phone number is only for those who are planning to fly with the airline or wants to know more about Bulgaria Air.
Why the need to call Bulgaria Air phone number +1-855-635-3039 in times of emergency?
When a customer gets hold of an agent of the customer care, he/she will guide them throughout the process of booking the ticket and making reservations. Additional services provided by customer services include:
- Detailed information on passengers rights
- Guide to passengers reservations and purchase
- Upgrading flight tickets
- Online or other types of check-in
- Security requirements for customers
- Lodging a complaint by customers
- Passengers traveling with pets
- Special services for passengers who need medical care while on-board
- Guide to making group reservations
Any type of discomfort or confusion faced by customers while they are flying with Bulgaria Air will be taken care of. In the event where customers are unable to use the given support number, they can access the airline’s customer service via social media.
Social Media Accounts of Bulgaria Air
- Facebook: The official Facebook account of the airline has garnered an increasing number of likes from people and it has more than 51K numbers of followers.
- Instagram: On Instagram, Bulgaria Air has more than 2K followers and daily updated posts.