Brussels Airline is the flag carrier of Belgium, is a major European Airline operating over 300 daily flights to many destinations from Brussels. These include 90 destinations in Europe, five in Africa plus three in North America and one in India. Being a Star Alliance member, Brussels Airlines’ worldwide network is extended by many codeshare partnerships with major airlines including United Airlines, Air Canada, and Royal Air Maroc.
Brussels Airlines Flight Booking
Passengers can book Brussels Airlines flight reservations via the airline website. Passengers can simply see the ongoing exclusive deals and then process the online ticket booking.
Please note, before booking your next trip with Brussels Airlines, check various cashback and promotions offered by the airline’s website that help you book the cheapest air tickets. The airline is continuously rolling the best offers to make the travel experience better for all.
To know more about the offers, choose from an array of domestic and international flight offers, which is suitable for you and enjoy the experience of booking at the competitive price. Discount coupons, zero cancellation fees, special benefits, and a range of world-class amenities are some of the benefits they offer.
Brussels Airlines Book Cheap Flights Online
In the wake of a novel corona virus, Brussels Airlines offers peace of mind. Therefore, all tickets can be rebooked without a rebooking fee for new travel dates and the new origin and destination points. You only pay the fare difference, if applicable.
Besides, Brussels Airlines flight reservations offer cheap return fares in and around Europe under 199 USD originating from Brussels international airport (BRU) :
- Flight to Berlin From October 10th – October 31st starts at 198 USD
- Flight to Barcelona From November 1st – December 21st starts at 194 USD
- Flight to Copenhagen From October 25th – November 11th starts at 211 USD
- Flight to London From October 10th – December 21st starts at 79 USD
- Flight to Budapest From December 11th – December 15th starts at 174 USD
- Flight to Zurich From November 1st – December 21st starts at 127 USD
- Flight to Madrid From November 11th – November 30th starts at 135 USD
- Flight to Prague From October 28th – November 05th starts at 94 USD
- Flight to Amsterdam From October 19th – October 27th starts at 88 USD
Brussels Airlines Baggage Limitations
- Carry-on – Travelers are allowed to carry one carry on bag with one personal item including a laptop bag, purse, handbag, briefcase, or an umbrella. As per the Brussels Airlines, travelers can carry the cabin baggage along with a personal item not more than 12 kg. The carry-on baggage size limit must not exceed 55cm x 40 cm x 23 cm in dimension.
- Checked bag – Every traveler, irrespective of class of service cab check up to 5 pieces of baggage. In the Economy Class, the passengers are allowed to carry one checked bag for free, on domestic and international travel. In the Business and First class, the passengers are offered two complimentary checked bags. Brussels Airlines charged 50 USD for the additional bags. The weight allowance for the checked bag is 30 kg and the size must not exceed 158 cm.
Brussels Airlines Check-in Facilities
- Brussels Airlines online check-in – Passengers can check-in whenever they are using a computer or laptop by visiting the Brussels Airlines Manage Booking section on the airline website using the booking reference along with the last name the passengers. The online check-in window opens between 24 hours to one hour prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Brussels Airlines mobile check-in – Travelers can simply check-in using the smartphone to do the check-in and get the soft copy of the boarding pass pon their registered email. Passengers can simply flash the boarding pass on their mobile screens. The mobile check-in window opens between 24 hours to one hour prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Brussels Airlines automated check-in – This is a special check-in service facility that passengers can avail with Brussels Airlines by paying a one-time subscription fee of 25 USD annually. Once the passenger registered themselves, the boarding pass will be directly sent on their registered email 24 hours prior to the departure. Passengers would also get the boarding pass details via SMS.
- Brussels Airlines express check-in – These are self-check machine kiosks available at the airport, Passengers simply need to key-in their booking reference number to select the desired seat. It will automatically generate the boarding pass receipt.
Brussels Airlines Customer Service
Was your flight delayed or canceled? Do you have a problem doing Brussels Airlines online booking? Do you want to do a luggage check-in? Do you simply want to alter your reservation? If you don’t have a credit card or don’t feel comfortable using your online, we believe it should not be an obstacle, and we are happy to offer you various options to purchase your Brussels Airlines reservations. . We are ready to provide you 24*7 assistance! Reach our travel experts at Brussels Airlines’ phone number (toll-free) at to know more.
List Of Brussels Airlines Booking Contact Number
|Brussels Airlines Angola New Booking||244 222 311 477|
|Brussels Airlines Angola After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Australia New Booking||1300 – 781 747|
|Brussels Airlines Australia After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Austria Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Belgium Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Benin New Booking||229 21 30 16 82|
|Brussels Airlines Benin After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Canada New Booking||1 800 401 1801|
|Brussels Airlines Canada After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines China New Booking||86 10 659 50066|
|Brussels Airlines China After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines Denmark Booking||4532712247|
|Brussels Airlines France Booking||33 1 73 23 10 71|
|Brussels Airlines Germany Booking||49 30 726 296 23|
|Brussels Airlines Ghana New Booking||233 302 243 893|
|Brussels Airlines Ghana After Booking||32 2 723 23 62|
|Brussels Airlines USA Booking Number||18004011801|
|Brussels Airlines Other Countries||32 2 723 2362|
Brussels Airlines – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What do I need to know about the Brussels Airlines cancellation policy?
Brussels Airlines reservation if canceled within 24 hours from the date of purchase is eligible for a full refund. Beyond 24 hours, the airline charges 250 USD as a cancel fee. The airline did not provide a cash refund rather convert it into a travel credit which can be redeemed within 365 days from the date of cancellation.
What is the unaccompanied minor service policy at Brussels Airlines?
Children aged between 5 and 11 who are traveling alone can avail Brussels Airlines’ unaccompanied minor service. The service can also be extended on a request for passengers aged between 12 and 18. The Brussels airlines charged 200 USD as an unaccompanied minor service fee in addition to the airfare.
Is there any time-limit while doing a last-minute reservation with Brussels Airlines?
One can book a flight to anywhere in Europe up to 4 hours prior to the departure. In addition, all the international flights can be booked up to 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
Can I change my booking within 24 hours?
Yes, you can alter the booking within 24 hours by visiting the Brussels Airlines Manage Booking section on the airline’s website. Please keep in mind that the fare difference might apply. There would be no change fee applied for all the reservations altered within 24 hours.
Do Brussels Airlines allow name correction?
When you book make sure that your ticket name exactly matches the name on the photo ID or passport. In case your name or name of another passenger is misspelled, you can call Brussels Airlines support center. To correct a name, which is only allowed up to two characters, a fee of 30 USD will apply.
Can I travel with a wheelchair?
If you need wheelchair assistance at the airport, on-board, or while transfer, do inform Brussels Airlines customer service desk at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure.
I am afraid of flying. Can the Brussels Airlines crew assist me?
If you’re anxious about flying, do inform the Brussels Airlines team at least 48 hours prior to your departure. Brussels Airlines would arrange a crew member that can look after you, keep an eye on you, and answer all your questions while flying.