Airblue Airlines is the Pakistan-based private airline operating from its primary hub of Jinnah International Airport in Karachi. It operates scheduled flights linking Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Multan, and Peshawar to Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi in UAE in addition to Jeddah and Riyad in Saudi Arabia. The airline is planning to expand into more cities in Pakistan including Quetta, Nawabshah, and Rawalpindi. Airblue was also the first airline in Pakistan to introduce e-ticketing, wireless check-in, and self-check-in kiosks facilities. The airline uses Worldspan as a ticket distribution system.
Airblue Airline Booking
Airblue airlines have integrated unique innovations to ensure security and affordability. Among these are online reservation systems, online reservation hold, and in-person payments at various locations. With Airblue Airlines reservations, here are the following services that you can avail online :
- Ticket Change -The ticket change facility is given to customers diversely. For a premium flyer, it is free of cost. For standard and discounted travelers, this facility can be availed but with a fee of 75 USD. The changes can be done up to 120 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure.
- Ticket Refund – Airblue Airlines offers cancellation up to 120 minutes prior to the flight departure. For discounted tickets, passengers need to pay 65 USD as a cancellation fee while for standard tickets, it is 50 USD. For all the premium tickets, you have to pay a nominal fee of 20 USD to request a refund on your Airblue Airline reservation.
- Airblue Miles – Passengers opting for Airblue Airline reservations are automatically signed up for Airblue Miles reward membership. A discounted fare will get a 50% mile reward in exchange for the ticket price. A standard airfare will acquire 100% miles rewards and a premium flight ticket will acquire 150% miles rewards.
- Premium airfare – Airblue Airlines premium booking gives you top-rate booking alternatives that permit you to change the flights at no change fee. In addition, it allows a passenger to carry two checked bags.
- Concessional airfare on a special occasion – Airblue Airlines allows special discounts and concessions on special days and events. One can have a flight ticket at almost half of the price on special days such as Eid holidays, Umrah, Women’s Day, Christmas, and many more.
Airblue Airline Online Booking
Get the chance to explore top gulf destinations with Airblue Airlines online booking portal. You can simply plan the trip with exclusive flight deals on airfares. Learn more about how you can book Airblue Airline reservation here :
- Go to https://www.airblue.com
- Navigate to the ‘search flight’ section on the top-left.
- Select the trip type from one of the following options – a one-way, round-trip, and multi-city.
- Enter the origins and departure point, travel date, class of service, and the number of passengers. Hit the ‘Search’ button.
- Choose the flight option from the list of options available on the next page.
- Passengers can choose from one of the following fares – Airblue Value, Airblue Flexi, and Airblue Xtra.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button to connect to the next page that displays the chosen travel itinerary by the passengers. Details like reporting time, baggage allowance, ticket refunds, ticket changes, and lost/damaged bag compensation.
- Click to tick the checkbox that says, ‘’I agree to all the above terms and conditions’’, and then click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the ‘traveler information’ page.
- Enter the passenger(s) details in the required field such as title, first name, surname, Date of Birth, Residential address, country, phone number, and email address.
- You can click on either ‘Book now’ or ‘Book and hold’.
- With Book and hold, you will receive the 5-letter Airblue Airline booking reference which will reserve your seats. Passengers can pay for the tickets anytime up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled flight departure. In case of non-payment, the seat reservations would automatically get voided.
- Or, you can simply complete the reservation by clicking on ‘Book now’ which will redirect to the ‘payment’ page. All you need to do is enter the debit/credit card details and hit the ‘Pay’ button in order to complete the reservation.
- Passengers will get the e-tickets on their email once the transaction has been authenticated by the merchant bank.
Airblue Airline Customer Service
Whatever your reason for travel can be, finding the cheapest flight deals and then booking with a purpose to save cash is what you deserve. Feel free to reach our travel specialist at at any time during the day and night who help you with the best packages and deals offered by Airblue Airlines. We evaluate all active deals, promotions, and fares and pick out the best deals that suit your budget. Tell us your information about departure time, the number of passengers with you, which class you want to tour, what kind of inflight facilities you required, and what kind of luggage you want to hold, our against will help you get the Airblue Airlines reservation at the most amazing price.
List Of Airblue Contact Details Worldwide
|Airblue Islamabad||111-247-258 ext 406|
|Airblue RawalPindi||92-51-111-247-258 Ext.426|
|Airblue Sharjah||600 544 542|
|Airblue Karachi||021-111 247 258 ext. 2190-2193|
|Airblue Abu Dhabi||600 544 542|
|Airblue Jeddah||00966 -12-6176619, 00966-12-6176625|
Airblue Airline – Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know when my Airblue Airlines reservation is complete?
Your Airblue Airlines online booking is complete when you are prompted to print the ticket receipts as indicated. In case you have opted for ‘Book and hold’, you need to visit the ‘My Booking’ section to complete the reservation by the time/date shown in the itinerary.
Where is the confirmation number displayed when I do the Airblue Airlines online booking?
The confirmation number or a booking reference is displayed on the itinerary and confirmation screen which is displayed once you click on the ‘Pay now with debit/credit card button in your reservation process.
If you need help after purchasing your reservation give us a callback on the Airblue customer service number at . One of our travel representatives will help you with any changes or cancellation you need to make to your travel arrangements. In case you do not have an Airblue booking number, please provide our expert with the flight number, the date of travel, departure time, and the last name of the passenger.
How do I make changes to my reservation after I purchased the Airblue Airline reservation online?
Online reservations changes are limited to the Airblue premium fares only which allows free changes. For all the other airfares with Airblue Airlines, call Airblue reservation number at . One of our travel executives will be able to assist you with any changes you need to make to your travel arrangements.
I can’t find any information or booking arrangement for Senior Citizen, Government, or Military fares online. What are my next steps?
Passenger specific fares such as Senior Citizen, Government, and Military fares cannot be purchased online. You must call the Airblue Airlines reservation desk at to inquire about the bookings and the potential discounts.